The Slow Learners Guide to Justin Trudeau Graphic Biography or Comic Book?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau

(Reuters) - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is set to have his life story turned into a comic book, as TidalWave Productions adds the "media sensation" to its "Political Power" graphic novel series.

The glossy publication that has profiled politicians from around the globe for over 11 years details both Trudeau's personal and professional milestones, as well as his hardships.

From growing up in the spotlight while his father, Pierre Trudeau, was 15th Prime Minister of Canada, to the death of his brother in an avalanche accident, the series also highlights his role as a teacher, before he became Canada's 23rd prime minister.

The 24-page comic book, set to be released on Sept. 16, takes a look at the global media frenzy surrounding Trudeau's "camera-ready looks" and "easygoing nature" that erupted after he delivered the eulogy for his father.

A special hardcover of the comic book, which the company describes as a "non-partisan profile of the political figure," will also be available.

Trudeau, born in Ottawa on Dec. 25, 1971, was sworn in as Canada's prime minister in 2015.

I wonder if it has Justin and his bro doing blow at the tram house in Whistler when Rob Boyd lived there?

Last edited:

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Ah...........something that even the intellectually challenged liberal supporters can read...and if they can't read which wouldn't surprise me at all, there's pictures!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Eschews religion. Posts crap about a "Creator".
Yeah, but "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, and are endowed by the horny couple who couldn't be bothered to consider the consequences, with certain inalienable rights. . ." just don't have the same oomph, y'know?

References to "the Creator" are like "I believe everything happens for a reason." They're religion-lite for people who don't have the guts or the intellectual clarity to state their atheism.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yeah, but "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, and are endowed by the horny couple who couldn't be bothered to consider the consequences, with certain inalienable rights. . ." just don't have the same oomph, y'know?
References to "the Creator" are like "I believe everything happens for a reason." They're religion-lite for people who don't have the guts or the intellectual clarity to state their atheism.
Insurance.