The Slow Learners Guide to Justin Trudeau Graphic Biography or Comic Book?

petros
+3
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau

(Reuters) - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is set to have his life story turned into a comic book, as TidalWave Productions adds the "media sensation" to its "Political Power" graphic novel series.

The glossy publication that has profiled politicians from around the globe for over 11 years details both Trudeau's personal and professional milestones, as well as his hardships.

From growing up in the spotlight while his father, Pierre Trudeau, was 15th Prime Minister of Canada, to the death of his brother in an avalanche accident, the series also highlights his role as a teacher, before he became Canada's 23rd prime minister.

The 24-page comic book, set to be released on Sept. 16, takes a look at the global media frenzy surrounding Trudeau's "camera-ready looks" and "easygoing nature" that erupted after he delivered the eulogy for his father.

A special hardcover of the comic book, which the company describes as a "non-partisan profile of the political figure," will also be available.

Trudeau, born in Ottawa on Dec. 25, 1971, was sworn in as Canada's prime minister in 2015.

I wonder if it has Justin and his bro doing blow at the tram house in Whistler when Rob Boyd lived there?
Last edited by petros; Aug 13th, 2020 at 09:31 AM..

Twin_Moose
+1
Gotta reach those young soon to be voters, watch the debut of the comic book with a push to lower the voting age Lol

petros
+2
I bet it comes in all 6500 languages, some not even real.

Mowich
+4
#4  Top Rated Post
Ah...........something that even the intellectually challenged liberal supporters can read...and if they can't read which wouldn't surprise me at all, there's pictures!

Cliffy

Jinentonix
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Eschews religion. Posts crap about a "Creator".

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Yeah, but "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, and are endowed by the horny couple who couldn't be bothered to consider the consequences, with certain inalienable rights. . ." just don't have the same oomph, y'know?

References to "the Creator" are like "I believe everything happens for a reason." They're religion-lite for people who don't have the guts or the intellectual clarity to state their atheism.

Twin_Moose
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

WE lost their foothold here in Canada

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Yeah, but "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, and are endowed by the horny couple who couldn't be bothered to consider the consequences, with certain inalienable rights. . ." just don't have the same oomph, y'know?
References to "the Creator" are like "I believe everything happens for a reason." They're religion-lite for people who don't have the guts or the intellectual clarity to state their atheism.

Insurance.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Insurance.

Pascal's Wager.

pgs
How about deflowering ? Will that get a mention ?

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Let us know if it ever happens to you.

petros

Chapter 3 "Father forgive me for I have sinned ..".

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Chapter 3 "Father forgive me for I have sinned ..".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK-WC6G06ls

pgs

Let us know if it ever happens to you.

Ha ha , you are so fast . Now run along and chew some pemmican.

Tecumsehsbones

Ha ha , you are so fast . Now run along and chew some pemmican.

Throwing a racist remark when you're beat is typical of your kind. The best you can do.

pgs

Throwing a racist remark when you're beat is typical of your kind. The best you can do.

Yea okay . Was it a good mix ?

taxslave
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

And dead wrong as well. Or would soon be dead if things were to happen as he wants.