US must PAY $14 trillion in slavery reparations to African-Americans

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Robert Johnson's Big Idea: $14 trillion in slavery reparations to African-Americans

Robert Johnson's Big Idea: $14 trillion in slavery reparations to African-Americans
Johnson, the first black billionaire in the United States, has put a price tag on the debt America owes to African-Americans at $14 trillion.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ro...ery-reparations-payments-to-african-americans

I'm completely in favor of anyone that was a slave receiving reparations from anyone that was a slave owner. Anyone? **crickets** moving on....

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

Johnson, the first black billionaire in the United States, has put a price tag on the debt America owes to African-Americans at $14 trillion.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ro...ery-reparations-payments-to-african-americans

I'm completely in favor of anyone that was a slave receiving reparations from anyone that was a slave owner. Anyone? **crickets** moving on....

TRUE DAT!

Various LIE-beral IMBECILES have argued in favour of "compensation" for descendants of slaves!

And it is nothing more than a MAD LIE-beral give away of other peoples money!

Firstly - SHOULD ALL BLACK PEOPLE - or at all non whites get money?

What of the Indians who VOLUNTARILY MOVED to Uganda for BETTER WORKING CONDITIONS under the old Brit Raj?

Should Brits be BLAMED for harsh conditions in India - that existed BEFORE Brits arrived - and continue NOW that Brits are gone?

Indians were chased out of Uganda thanks to British giving Ugandans their freedom - and the opportunity to be BIGOTS!

It was blacks who drove Indians out of Africa - not just Uganda - but pretty much EVERY African country!

What of Indians in South Africa - who also immigrated there thanks to the freedom of the Brit Raj - do they GET ANY MONEY?

And what blame should we give to White South Africans for treating Indians as second class citizens - better in Afrikaner eyes

then blacks- but still not good enough to VOTE!

And when blacks took over in South Africa - Indians fled! Does Britain get blame for that?

And what about blacks who are part something else such as North American Indian or Asian? Do they get a full share or only part?

And WHO gets to tell the mixed race people they AINT GETTING A FULL SHARE?

And speaking of SHARES - what do LIE-berals plan to tell North American Indians about their LACK OF SHARES????

Whoever makes those announcements HAD BETTER NOT be sitting down for it because a FAST EXIT MAY BE NEEDED!

And what of the fact that Britain fought the Boer War against Dutch South Africans because the Afrikaners "Had a Covenant WITH

GOD to treat black people as slaves - what BENEFIT ACCRUES TO Brits FOR THAT SACRIFICE against Boers?

And in the same vein - in the early 1800`s - Napoleon sent a fleet and an army to invade and capture Egypt!

And Britain defeated the French and freed Egypt from French dictatorship - with Egypt GOING BACK to dictatorship from its

Muslim Ottoman appointed King - The Khedive - I think he was called as I recall!

And The Khedive did a DEAL with Britain - to supply weapons and training to support the Egyptian army - which turned out

NOT to have the strength of will to oppose the invaders from The Sudan - they NEEDED BRITS to oppose the Sudanese raiders!

And after about NINETY YEARS - the Brits finally launched an expedition against The Sudan using a mix of 1/3 Brit troops,

1/3 Egyptian troops and 1/3 AFRICAN / black troops - with the blacks DELIGHTED to be paid and armed and equipped to

STRIKE AT THE SUDANESE SLAVERS who had been kidnapping THEIR FAMILIES for CENTURIES!

So what credit does Britain get FOR SUPPRESSING THE SLAVE TRADE ALL ACROSS AFRICA from about 1800 ONWARD?

And what of the situation for blacks in United States?

What of the ones who ran away and gained their freedom during the American Revolution?

The Book of Negroes states there were probably about 35, 000 of them - and how many Yankee blacks - or Cdn blacks for that matter

ARE DESCENDED FROM THEM? What money ARE THEY OWED - compared to a black who HAD TO WAIT for Lincoln to free the

slaves in approximately 1864?

And what of those blacks who were manumitted by their owners and VOLUNTARILY GIVEN freedom during their lifetimes? These

blacks CLEARLY suffered MUCH LESS - thanks to being owned by more kindly and benevolent owners than those who had to wait

for LINCOLN to free the slaves! Do those who were Manumitted GET LESS?

And what of those blacks who ran away to Canada prior to the Yankee civil war - again their term of servitude was MUCH LESS

than one who had to wait years or decades OR A LIFETIME OF FAILED HOPE for the Lincoln declaration!

And HOW MUCH OF THIS PROPOSED REPARATION CASH SHOULD SYPHONED OFF to compensate the descendants of

those WHITES who VOLUNTEERED to fight that Yankee civil war and who got shot and maimed or DIED of their patriotism and

sense of duty?

And what if we did the DNA tests and figured out approximately WHERE each black person CAME FROM?

If we proved that a person had ancestors in a PIG STY like UPPER VOLTA - should THEY GET LESS MONEY?

After all NOBODY WANTS to live in Upper Volta - known now as Burkina Faso if I recall correctly!

WHY should we compensate people for having REMOVED THEIR ANCESTORS from a horrible place

and brought them to EVENTUALLY BECOME citizens of the richest country on the planet?

And what of people like Rev. Martin King or Obama or Colin Powell - who have ALL DONE VERY NICELY for themselves

in the land of WHITE PRIVILEGE!

Should black people who have found a sensible way to lead decent. honest lives - get the same money as BLACKS WHO HAVE

COMMITTED HEINOUS CRIMES and are thus IN JAIL?

And WILL ALL WEALTHY TAX PAYERS be expected to kick into this fund - INCLUDING ALL THOSE FILTHY RICH BLACK

ATHLETES?

And if all WEALTHY BLACKS ARE EXCUSED from having to pay that "Slave Surcharge" then is this not EXACTLY THE SORT

OF RACIAL DISCRIMINATION that LIE-berals usually WHINE ABOUT?

JUST HOW SERIOUS ARE LIE-berals about eliminating racial double standards? Increasingly it sounds like they ARE NOT

SERIOUS AT ALL! And LIE-berals actually seem to think they SHOULD PROFIT from their version of double standards and racial

discrimination!

How can a multi millionaire black athlete sit in his mansion - signing team paraphanallia that will make him EVEN RICHER

when it is sold to adoring fans and yet STILL WHINE ABOUT DISCRIMINATION?

Is that not the MOST RANK HYPOCRISY?

And WHY should millions of white people who never owned a slave; and millions of people who agreed that Segregation MUST

END; and why should millions of people who decried those Jim Crow Laws and the millions more who SUPPORTED AFFIRMATIVE

ACTION because they VOTED WITH THEIR CONSCIENCE - be FORCED to pay for the actions of a very powerful FEW!

That they HAD NO CONTROL OVER?????????????????

Just what sort of blood money do we owe to Pimps and drug dealers and thieves and robbers - who VOLUNTARILY DROPPED OUT

OF SCHOOL so they could pursue their CRIMINAL AMBITIONS?

The idea of "slave reparations" in unworkable LIE-beral INSANITY - at its most NUTS!

The LIE-beral "solution" will POISON the land for MANY GENERATIONS TO COME!

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
14 Trillion....divided by about 14% of the current American population is about what, roughly a 1/4 million a head? Just loosely breaking down a number so large it's hard to fathom into a dollar figure that can be grasped. So the value of a moderately priced house for each & every African-American person and the playing field is level? It's done? So about $1200 from every non-African-American man, woman, & child in the USA paid once across the population of African-American people in the USA and it's even-Stevens? Is that workable?

Would most of that money end up rolled back into the US economy in well under a decade? Could it actually (after a short term hardship) represent a boon to the nation as a whole in under a decade? This might be the vaccination needed, but I'm on the outside looking in.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
14 Trillion....divided by about 14% of the current American population is about what, roughly a 1/4 million a head? Just loosely breaking down a number so large it's hard to fathom into a dollar figure that can be grasped. So the value of a moderately priced house for each & every African-American person and the playing field is level? It's done? So about $1200 from every non-African-American man, woman, & child in the USA paid once across the population of African-American people in the USA and it's even-Stevens? Is that workable?
Would most of that money end up rolled back into the US economy in well under a decade? Could it actually (after a short term hardship) represent a boon to the nation as a whole in under a decade? This might be the vaccination needed, but I'm on the outside looking in.
Or turns out the same way "arse money" did.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Or turns out the same way "arse money" did.
What if it could be paid out once and then it was done? No do-overs or whatever, but once and done. With the "arse money" how much (best guess) was squirreled away in savings as opposed to how much entered back into the Canadian economy in under a decade (?) expressed as a percentage?

Last edited:

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
What if it could be paid out once and then it was done? No do-overs or whatever, but once and done. With the "arse money" how much (best guess) was squirreled away in savings as opposed to how much entered back into the Canadian economy in under a decade (?) expressed as a percentage?

I would be on board with this if and that's a big IF it was one and done and no other money to be paid out ever.

I mean it for both countries, small price to pay in the long term

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I would be on board with this if and that's a big IF it was one and done and no other money to be paid out ever.

I mean it for both countries, small price to pay in the long term
Nope. Slavery has been part of the human condition for millenia. Making one group and ONLY one group pay for their part in it is racist.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Your statement seems to assume that only White people would be paying. Is that your statement?
It's in the Bible that only whites must pay, don't you know!

For I the LORD your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the sons to the third and fourth generation of those who hate Me, and doing mercy to thousands of those who love Me and keep My commandments. Ah, Lord Jehovah!

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Your statement seems to assume that only White people would be paying. Is that your statement?
Sooo every American who is White , Asian, Arab, Native American, Latino or even Black are expected to pay for slavery reparations?

Let's see, the US GDP was just over $20 trillion in 2018. US debt is 103% of GDP. Where's the money going to come from? Force everyone to pay more taxes? Expropriate their residential, commercial and/or industrial properties and give them to Black people?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Sooo every American who is White , Asian, Arab, Native American, Latino or even Black are expected to pay for slavery reparations?
Let's see, the US GDP was just over $20 trillion in 2018. US debt is 103% of GDP. Where's the money going to come from? Force everyone to pay more taxes? Expropriate their residential, commercial and/or industrial properties and give them to Black people?
No, the United States of America is expected to pay.

I guess I have to go through this again for the dimmer sparks in the class.

Yes, the United States of America is a legal person (specifically, a government).

Yes, it can sue, be sued, make payments, receive payments, and enter into contracts in its own name.

Yes, it has money.

Yes, that money comes from taxes.

Yes, all Americans pay taxes to the United States of America.

No, not just White ones.

Yes, you have probably paid taxes to the United States of America. Have you ever bought a tankful of gas in the U.S.? 18 1/2 cents per gallon went to the United States.

No, the money is not "yours." After you pay your taxes, that money is not the taxpayer's anymore. Just as after you get your paycheck or pay deposit, that money isn't your employer's money anymore.

Hope that helped.