Jogging while black

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Graphic video appears to show Ahmaud Arbery, 25 of GA., whose family says he was out for a run, confronted by 2 men who shot him dead saying they thought he was a burglar. A prosecutor wants a grand jury to decide whether the men should be charged.

Video link

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Graphic video appears to show Ahmaud Arbery, 25 of GA., whose family says he was out for a run, confronted by 2 men who shot him dead saying they thought he was a burglar. A prosecutor wants a grand jury to decide whether the men should be charged.
Video link
Question: What kind of Amerian jogs without a gun?

Answer: a dead one.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Damn straight.

Once that peace maker comes out he is a Murican Hero.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
A Georgia prosecutor plans to bring the killing of Ahmaud Arbery, an unarmed black man, before a grand jury.

Good.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
All three Fox primetime shows last night covered the Texas salon owner who was jailed for violating stay-at-home orders.

None mentioned Ahmaud Arbery, the Georgia man who was shot and killed while jogging, video of which emerged yesterday.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Lebron James "We are literally being hunted every day."

All the idled sports stars speaking out on this. I would imagine Kapernick has something to say about it.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
One hopes everybody understands that the cops and prosecutor initially accepted the self-defense claim of Cletus and Li'l Cletus, and said "Go on home. No charges, no problem." The shooting occurred over two months ago.

Had it not been for the random chance of a driver in the neighborhood filming, Cletus and Li'l Cletus'd be sitting back drinking beer and bragging about how they got 'em one.

But it's OK. They're still sitting back drinking beer and bragging. See, they haven't been arrested. We're just gonna wait and see what a grand jury comes up with. Shouldn't take more'n a month or two. Or six. Or ten.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Wow... you're even more of a useless piece of shit than I thought.

Be careful what you say to me.

As a white male, I'm probably the smallest minority of human being there is. Whites make up a small proportion of humanity - probably the smallest - and most whites are females. As a white male, therefore, I'm a tiny minority. So do NOT say anything racist and offensive about me.