Productivity - Contact manager & organizer

Judy7

Feb 3, 2020
Hello~
This is my second post (already!:grin:)

Today I would like to introduce an app (a Chrome extension actually) that my Korean friend developed! I’ve been using it for 2 months already for personal use and I wanted to share it with the community since I find it very useful. :)

It’s a free Chrome extension called Contact Editor that lets you organize your phone contacts in an Excel format on your PC.

Basically, it helps you edit your address book synced with Google account with just a couple of mouse clicks in Excel-like space. It makes it easy to organize a messy contact list and get rid of duplicate contacts. Also you see all your contacts at one glance, and see what information is missing.

My favorite feature is bulk editing - you can select multiple contacts at once and apply the same change onto all of them. If you have many business contacts, you can also find it useful as it supports company name, department, title, several emails and phone numbers, address, even a space for writing memos about the person, how you met etc. Oh, and it works for both iPhone & Android phone contacts

This is basically a free extension, but if you want you can upgrade to Premium version (around 5 dollars for 1 year). I’ve been using the free version for about 2 months, since most features are unlocked and it’s more than enough to organize all the contacts.

And the reason why I decided to introduce it to the community is because my friend (the developer of this extension) gave me a promotion code I can use and gave me permission to share within the community. With the promotion code IONI-CONTACT-EDITOR anyone can become a Premium user for 1 month for free. (Even though the basic version is seriously already useful as it is).

Currently, only Chrome browser users can use it. It’s available on Chrome Web Store.

Also, since it’s my own friend that developed it, in case you have any feedback or ideas about what features it would be good to add, you can always let me know!

I hope you install it, try it and find it useful. :)