Impeach Biden!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I propose that "we" impeach Joe Biden.

Charge him with Treason, Bribery, and other high Crimes and Misdemeanors, and try him on Fox News.

Pay no attention to the fact that you can't impeach a private citizen.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I propose that "we" impeach Joe Biden.

Charge him with Treason, Bribery, and other high Crimes and Misdemeanors, and try him on Fox News.

Pay no attention to the fact that you can't impeach a private citizen.

Damnit! I agree. Screw this BS with Trump, GET BIDEN!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Pretty sure there will be an inquiry into this after the sham is over, will charges be laid? I doubt it, but you know it was a problem that Yanovitch had to get a Biden briefing before taking her post in Ukraine from the Obama state department.

Like a blind Horse, it don't look to good

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Pretty sure there will be an inquiry into this after the sham is over, will charges be laid? I doubt it, but you know it was a problem that Yanovitch had to get a Biden briefing before taking her post in Ukraine from the Obama state department.

In all seriousness perhaps Biden should be looked into. Perhaps he will be.

Until then, the point stands, the call to 'impeach' Biden needs to be a thing!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
The Impeach Biden thing is a joke that T-bones is trying to make a point over, Biden can't be impeached unless he wins the 2020 election and is found guilty.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
What charges would you propose?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Gotta wait until the inquiry is over to bring all the facts out to see if there is anything no? Being that it was on foreign soil and he is out of office not sure what he could be charged of, you're the lawyer you tell me

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Gotta wait until the inquiry is over to bring all the facts out to see if there is anything no? Being that it was on foreign soil and he is out of office not sure what he could be charged of, you're the lawyer you tell me
Failing to Make America Great Again works for me.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Where was the House oversight while Biden was running wild like this?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
If this Biden thing is all true aren't the congressmen who let it happen without saying a darn thing answerable?

Most of them are still there.

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
If this Biden thing is all true aren't the congressmen who let it happen without saying a darn thing answerable?

Most of them are still there.
The Trumplicans were nodding off.