The Senate Impeachment Trial of President Donald Trump. Will you be watching?

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
The impeachment trial for President Trump begins this Tuesday Jan. 21st, will you be watching it? I know I will be because it is history in the making. I wasn't interested in politics when Clinton went on trial but since then my interest has grown. And although I know what the outcome likely will be, it will still be interesting to watch the proceedings. And I'm somewhat thankful that they start later in the day, running 6 days a week to its conclusion.

https://www.newsweek.com/senate-imp...ite-house-democrats-prepare-arguments-1482760

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
The impeachment trial for President Trump begins this Tuesday Jan. 21st, will you be watching it? I know I will be because it is history in the making. I wasn't interested in politics when Clinton went on trial but since then my interest has grown. And although I know what the outcome likely will be, it will still be interesting to watch the proceedings. And I'm somewhat thankful that they start later in the day, running 6 days a week to its conclusion.

https://www.newsweek.com/senate-imp...ite-house-democrats-prepare-arguments-1482760
I will be watching too.

Making history
and for the unpredictable twists and turns that are bound to happen.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Enjoying your day?

Ready for that discussion about nepotism yet? Or are you still just going to attempt to insult me?
That isn’t an insult . That is the truth . Poor Mockingbird , Hillary sucks and look over there . President Donald Trump . LOL . Read em and weep .

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
That isn’t an insult . That is the truth . Poor Mockingbird , Hillary sucks and look over there . President Donald Trump . LOL . Read em and weep .

You keep trying to "set my head on fire" by posting about Hilary, it's a fail my friend.

Anything on nepotism yet? Care to drop the games and have real discussion? I would gladly have a mature debate with you if you are willing or able. In the meantime by all means keep posting your slurs towards me if that makes you feel superior, it's all good.

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You keep trying to "set my head on fire" by posting about Hilary, it's a fail my friend.

Anything on nepotism yet? Care to drop the games and have real discussion? I would gladly have a mature debate with you if you are willing or able. In the meantime by all means keep posting your slurs towards me if that makes you feel superior, it's all good.
No sense trying to discuss , your mind is made up . Orange man bad . Republicans are deplorable .

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Enjoying your day?

Ready for that discussion about nepotism yet? Or are you still just going to attempt to insult me?
Nepotism? Oh, you mean like Groper putting his wife on the federal payroll by inventing some position for her? Yeah, it's too bad so many Canadians give Groper ( and his "team") a free pass for the EXACT SAME stuff they lose their shit over Trump about.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Nepotism? Oh, you mean like Groper putting his wife on the federal payroll by inventing some position for her? Yeah, it's too bad so many Canadians give Groper ( and his "team") a free pass for the EXACT SAME stuff they lose their shit over Trump about.
So. . . you oppose nepotism?