Pete Buttigieg 👨*❤️*💋*👨 🏳️*🌈


B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
#1
LoL
No thanks...


 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#2
nobody eh!
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#3
I know, you prefer liars, cheats, crooks and con-men.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+3
#4  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

I know, you prefer liars, cheats, crooks and con-men.

Joe Biden fits that bill , funny so does Elizabeth Warren .
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Joe Biden fits that bill , funny so does Elizabeth Warren .


 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#6
You forgot moronic Trumpkins.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#7
Well, well. . .
 
Serryah
Free Thinker
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Well, well. . .


Shh... that's two holes in the ground and you know Republicans will freak out thinking they're holes for gays or something.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
#9


 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#10
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...3nY95-8kVUyJKY
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#11
Welcome the President and the 1st Gentleman.

 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#12
America is woke, look at us we aren't racist, we had a black President and a Gay President.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
#13

 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#14

 
Mockingbird
Free Thinker
+2
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post



The likely reason that this is not being discussed is because it isn't true. It was a fabricated story/article.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bu...dogs-clipping/
 
AnnaE
#16
Yeah, gawd forbid a gay should be prez, huh, Boompity. hehe Whether he could do the job decently has nothing to do with it, right?
Hey, isn't your Vespa calling you?
 
AnnaE
+2
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post

The likely reason that this is not being discussed is because it isn't true. It was a fabricated story/article.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bu...dogs-clipping/

Yeah. The bullshit spreads around for the GOP. It used to just plop down and stay as pies.
 
Mockingbird
Free Thinker
+1
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaE View Post

Yeah. The bullshit spreads around for the GOP. It used to just plop down and stay as pies.


Sure does. This story has circulated more than once but about different politicians. And the thing that gets me is people will be so quick to post it thinking "Oh my GOD! why isn't anyone talking about this?" And think they got a big 'scoop" lol. And it's the foolishly uninformed that believe trash like this and take it to the voting booth.
Last edited by Mockingbird; 1 week ago at 10:36 PM..
 
Mockingbird
Free Thinker
+1
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaE View Post

Yeah, gawd forbid a gay should be prez, huh, Boompity. hehe Whether he could do the job decently has nothing to do with it, right?
Hey, isn't your Vespa calling you?

I agree. Someone's sexual preference has nothing to do with whether they are fit or not for any job. It's backwards thinking to think otherwise. Whenever I see people making disparaging remarks towards gay people I am reminded of a psychological study that suggested people who direct slurs and insults towards gays with regularity are often struggling with their own sexual identity. It's an interesting theory.
 
DaSleeper
+2
#20
All that's needed is a "Transgender" to come in and steal the show!


The politically correct will be at a loss as to which way to vote
Homophobe if you don't vote for him just like those who didn't vote for Obama were racists
 
EagleSmack
+2
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

All that's needed is a "Transgender" to come in and steal the show!


The politically correct will be at a loss as to which way to vote
Homophobe if you don't vote for him just like those who didn't vote for Obama were racists


Most of the LGBT slurs in here are delivered by the left and liberal members in here.


And the new nazis known as antifa... the first words out of their mouth is F****t.
 
EagleSmack
+3
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post

I agree. Someone's sexual preference has nothing to do with whether they are fit or not for any job. It's backwards thinking to think otherwise. Whenever I see people making disparaging remarks towards gay people I am reminded of a psychological study that suggested people who direct slurs and insults towards gays with regularity are often struggling with their own sexual identity. It's an interesting theory .






Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

You're a bunch of brain dead morons. Trump may win, not because he deserves it but because his supporters are just plain stupid. One day you will feel the pain of his dick up your butt because you're to blind to see it coming.




Cliffy is clearly in a "struggle".
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
#23
Snopes is a reliable source for False News.




Nope it's just another Liberal Leftwing Website.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaE View Post

Yeah, gawd forbid a gay should be prez, huh, Boompity. hehe Whether he could do the job decently has nothing to do with it, right?
Hey, isn't your Vespa calling you?

Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaE View Post

Good idea. It should because I am ignoring it as it would rather call me names than discuss things like a grownup.

It's very interesting how you scold others on this forum, yet commit the same infractions yourself.

Typical Liberal, rules are for everyone else, and not you.

Honestly, I don't think America is ready for a Gay President, and I don't think countries such as Iran, China or Russia would even take him serious.

They look towards strong leadership, such as Trump, Bush, Reagan, even Clinton..

But I may be wrong, it may turn out that they elect him, who knows. The USA is full of surprises these days.

Nevertheless, I am going to hedge my bet, Trump will win a second term.
 
Mockingbird
Free Thinker
+1
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Snopes is a reliable source for False News.

Nope it's just another Liberal Leftwing Website.

Okay, so Snopes is not to be believed.

How 'bout this one from the paper itself:

https://www.southbendtribune.com/new...991bddcf3.html

Or this one:

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/02/fa...-social-media/

And worth mention is the fact that the person who created the fake news article admitted it himself, saying he created it as a joke. So there's that. Automatically believing these stories is easy to do on social media, especially if a person has an interest in discrediting another person, in this case a politician running for office. And once proven to be false it does more to discredit the person who shared it than it does the intended target. So one is better to be sure before sharing these stories, hell one could even call the paper itself to verify. There's an idea.
 
Mockingbird
Free Thinker
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Cliffy is clearly in a "struggle".


I think Trump supporters (to which Cliffy referenced) are both men and women. So what's your point?
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post

Okay, so Snopes is not to be believed.
How 'bout this one from the paper itself:
https://www.southbendtribune.com/new...991bddcf3.html
Or this one:
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/02/fa...-social-media/
And worth mention is the fact that the person who created the fake news article admitted it himself, saying he created it as a joke. So there's that. Automatically believing these stories is easy to do on social media, especially if a person has an interest in discrediting another person, in this case a politician running for office. And once proven to be false it does more to discredit the person who shared it than it does the intended target. So one is better to be sure before sharing these stories, hell one could even call the paper itself to verify. There's an idea.

Thanks for the leg work.. on to the next conspiracy
 
Mockingbird
Free Thinker
+1
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Thanks for the leg work.. on to the next conspiracy


I got some free time on my hands today so, happy to lend a hand.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
#29
Little Pettie doesn't respect black people

https://www.democracynow.org/2020/2/...lack_community
 
AnnaE
+1
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

It's very interesting how you scold others on this forum, yet commit the same infractions yourself.

You started it, I only retaliate. Like Boomer is your real name.

Quote:

Typical Liberal, rules are for everyone else, and not you.

I kind thought that's how you were. Thanks for the admission.

Quote:

Honestly, I don't think America is ready for a Gay President, and I don't think countries such as Iran, China or Russia would even take him serious.
They look towards strong leadership, such as Trump, Bush, Reagan, even Clinton..

Yeah, no gays could ever be strong, right? hahahaha Strong? Trump?Cadet Bone Spurs? Nah He's just got a childish temper and a mean mouth. Funny how Cadet Bone Spurs dodged the military and yet lots of LGBTQ people volunteered for duty in the US military. Buncha wimps, right? https://guides.ucf.edu/c.php?g=78187&p=515547
 

Similar Threads

164
Pete Buttigieg
by Tecumsehsbones | Jan 3rd, 2020
18
Pete Seeger dies at 94
by Locutus | Jan 29th, 2014
3
Pete Seeger
by Nuggler | Aug 10th, 2008