The "Quote Function"

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Perhaps someone who is AN EXPERT on the "quote function" please enlighten me and others who are accused of screwing it up!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Poor cannucky...

...if there's an actual fact to be had, there you are, screwing it up like it was a goat kid.

Not to mention, after all this time, and still content free.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Poor cannucky...

...if there's an actual fact to be had, there you are, screwing it up like it was a goat kid.

Not to mention, after all this time, and still content free.

As you can see I have absolutely no problem replying to your post, Dan. Putz just goes out of his way to be an asshole. He's pulled this shit on me and taxslave several times. He has the mentality of a 5 year old brat! :)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Which begs the question, 'Who dresses you in the morning and do they also choose what you wear?' How can you not be an expert after 5 minutes with it. 5 or more quotes in a reply is about as many as I have seen
Your response is precluded by post #1.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Which begs the question, 'Who dresses you in the morning and do they also choose what you wear?' How can you not be an expert after 5 minutes with it. 5 or more quotes in a reply is about as many as I have seen

Where does this come from? I typed that sentence once. Are you really that stupid?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
This would soon be the longest thread on the forum if I were to link to every time the forum fool couldn’t properly quote somebody

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Well, fortunately that looks better for JLM then you saying you are ON his head at least.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Well, fortunately that looks better for JLM then you saying you are ON his head at least.

There's no use, Dan, spending time on delusional people. The only time I even think of the prick is when he shoves himself in my face! How self - important do some people think they are? He's too stupid to understand two simple little words "F*CK OFF".

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If that doesn't work does he win the argument?? Why not control the direction so you have the upper-hand without having to resort to 'any caps' at all? You are showing him you are the smarter of the two right? How does lowering yourself to his (it's) level show that to everybody, let alone him?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
If that doesn't work does he win the argument?? Why not control the direction so you have the upper-hand without having to resort to 'any caps' at all? You are showing him you are the smarter of the two right? How does lowering yourself to his (it's) level show that to everybody, let alone him?

He LOVES attention, so I've stopped talking TO him and avoid talking about him, except in response to someone else's post.