Would the world be a better place if the USA was destroyed?

Ronald_Baker
And if so, why aren't Canadians and the rest of the world doing it?

pgs
+2
Why arenít you fornicating with your goats ? That would be a much better use of time .

Ronald_Baker
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Why arenít you fornicating with your goats ? That would be a much better use of time .

Sir, this is a legit question and I expect legit answers please.

After all, Canadians are one of the anti-US countries out there.

Jinentonix
+5
Quote: Originally Posted by Ronald_Baker View Post

Not according to the reception you've gotten as Ronald or Joshua.

Ronald_Baker
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Not according to the reception you've gotten as Ronald or Joshua.

But there are only a handful of you here... you can't do anything to stop the inevitable.

pgs
+1

My question is also legitimate .

Ronald_Baker
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

My question is also legitimate .

Ignore for you.

NZDoug
+1
Any wrecked shit is bad news , Ronnie.

Serryah
+1

But there are only a handful of you here... you can't do anything to stop the inevitable.

So why do you keep asking?

Durry
+2
The US is the world policeman, without the US there would be killings everywhere.

The US sets the standard to which most countries aspire to.

Jinentonix
+1

Awwww Poor little shit stain thinks he decides the inevitable. If you think you speak for the global majority, then why is the US still standing ya little creep? Why do you keep dragging Canada into your masturbatory fantasies? Christ, there's over 7 billion non-Americans in the world, surely to god you can destroy the US without Canada.
And don't tell us it's because the US is too big and powerful. Canada's 35 million people ain't gonna tip the scales.

Cretin!

Serryah
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by durry View Post

the us is the world policeman, without the us there would be killings everywhere.

The us sets the standard to which most countries aspire to.

lol!

Durry

No, Canada is a supporter of the US, without the US Canada would be a third world sh^thole.

Mowich
+2

Destroy it how? Economically? The Chinese have a handle on that one. Militarily? Canada couldn't invade a single US state and take it over without being wiped out. Intellectually? Considering who is currently in the White House, I'd say most Americans are doing a fine job of dumbing down all by themselves. Thus, your question is not only irrelevant it is ridiculous.

petros
+2
I don't know about that. We could take Rhode Island.

taxslave
+3
but would we want to?

taxslave
+2

The world would be a better place if all you ignorant little goat humpers were castrated so you couldn't breed.

Cannuck
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

No, Canada is a supporter of the US, without the US Canada would be a third world sh^thole.

Canada is a liberal democracy with a shit ton of natural resources. The US has very little to do with our success. It's just made it a little easier

Ronald_Baker
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

The US has very little to do with our success.

So why do you still have relations with a terrorist state? And if they had little to do with your success, wouldn't it be easier to let go of them?

Ronald_Baker
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Economically? The Chinese have a handle on that one.

Sever trade and other economic treaties with them and the world should do the same thing!

I know that the world has this romanticized illusion that China is the hope of the world to deter US aggression but China cannot do it alone!

Militarily? Canada couldn't invade a single US state and take it over without being wiped out.

Not if you did it alone but imagine what the world can do united! All countries military under one objective!

No country, not even the most powerful one can stand an attack on all sides!

And Imagine what humanity can achieve after this noble effort!

Intellectually? Considering who is currently in the White House, I'd say most Americans are doing a fine job of dumbing down all by themselves.

I am not talking about dumbing down but wiping out! He is not going to be president forever! 4 to 8 years is not enough to destroy the USA!

Do you understand what I mean here Mr. Mowich? I'm talking about destroying the USA with the people in their too! You can't destroy a country without destroying the people because otherwise they will just rebuild! I am talking about complete annihilation for them and after that, the world will divide their territories equally!

Thus, your question is not only irrelevant it is ridiculous.

Aren't you sick and tired of them? Don't you want to give the people that they have hurt justice? The only way to make that happen is if the world united and acted now!

Remember, both Japan and Germany were not defeated by hoping that they would fall apart!

Ronald_Baker
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

but would we want to?

You may not but it is becoming clearer by the day that many do and that's just Canada all by themselves.

Jinentonix
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Canada is a liberal democracy

That's adorable you believe that. Canada is a constitutional monarchy. It's a representative "democracy" at best. Hell, it's barely a democracy.

Ronald_Baker
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

lol!

Did you laugh at the idea of them being peace keepers and being an inspiration for all nations? So you disagree with these notions then? So in a way, you do agree that they are bad for the world? That they do bad things? That they should be stopped and if they continue to do bad things, should be destroyed?

Then why are you defending them? You should be on my side! We should be working together to make this world free of the terrorist state once and for all!

Although I did not laugh, I did however felt bad for Mr. Durry.
Last edited by Ronald_Baker; 5 days ago at 01:17 AM..

Ronald_Baker

Why do you keep dragging Canada into your masturbatory fantasies?

It's to make sure that Canada does not defend the terrorist state!

Ronald_Baker
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

The US is the world policeman, without the US there would be killings everywhere.

The US sets the standard to which most countries aspire to.

I have to agree with Serryah here that these things you speak of are a joke but they don't make me laugh though!

The killings all over the world will stop if the US is gone!

The US sets the standard on everything so that they alone can benefit from it while third world countries remain third world and the first world countries are mere puppets, just like Canada.

Jinentonix
+1

You may not but it is becoming clearer by the day that many do and that's just Canada all by themselves.

You're an idiot. Canada has long had a like/hate relationship with the US. Sometimes we like them more than others. Sometimes we ain't too fond of them.

As for your precious Chinese, even your own people don't trust China. The average trust view of China among Filipinos is NEGATIVE 33. In some provinces it's as low as negative 45. Whereas those same people's average trust view of the US is +66.

But here are some Canada-US facts. The shared historical and cultural heritage between Canada and the US has resulted in one of the most stable and mutually beneficial international relationships in the world. For both countries, the level of trade with the other is at the top of the annual combined import-export total.

Most of the anti-US sentiment in Canada right now is because of Trump. At least 66% of Canadians disapprove of Trump whereas in 2016, 83% of Canadians had a favourable view of Obama. Naturally, feelings toward the US would have also been higher. However, despite 66% of Canadians disapproving of Trump, the same poll shows only 51% of Canadians held a negative view of the US in general. 51% having a negative view is hardly what I'd call an "anti-US country". In fact, just 5 years ago 64% of Canadians had a favourable view of the US.

So do us a favour and f*ck off already Joshy-poo. You have ZERO understanding of the complex relationship between Canada and the US at the official level or at the societal level. Again, go tell your Chicom masters there's no buyers here.

Jinentonix

I have to agree with Serryah here that these things you speak of are a joke but they don't make me laugh though!

The killings all over the world will stop if the US is gone!

The US sets the standard on everything so that they alone can benefit from it while third world countries remain third world and the first world countries are mere puppets, just like Canada.

You expect support from people you insult? What are you, stupid or something?

Ronald_Baker

Most of the anti-US sentiment in Canada right now is because of Trump.

I'm sure I have come across many anti-US sentiments from the Canadian people that are not related to Trump and way before Trump was even president.

Once again Mr. Jinentonix, are you sure you know your own people?

And as for these sentiments... aren't the Canadian people tired of feeling them?

Ronald_Baker

You expect support from people you insult?

It was a tactic; get you angry enough in the hopes that you would do something!

NZDoug
Really, GRETA is on your side to stop America by kindness.