Dream Weaver Is Stepping Down


petros
+2
#1  Top Rated Post
Hoooooray!
More to follow...
 
Hoof Hearted
#2
Who is Dream Weaver?
 
petros
+2
#3
Andrew J. Weaver
Party leader of the Green Party of British Columbia
 
taxslave
+1
#4
Funking retard that is propping up the dippers in BC. Has a slightly better grip on economics than ellimay but not much.
 
AnnaEmber
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Andrew J. Weaver
Party leader of the Green Party of British Columbia

They're still a thing? I hadn't noticed.
lol
 
AnnaEmber
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Funking retard that is propping up the dippers in BC. Has a slightly better grip on economics than ellimay but not much.

You sure about that? 0 -0 eems pretty much even to me.
 
taxslave
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

You sure about that? 0 -0 eems pretty much even to me.

Pretty sure. He at least professes to believe in balanced budgets. Dippers are so self absorbed they are quite willing to mortgage the future to pay for their comfort today.