Which Way is it?

JLM
+3 / -1
Last night it was reported on the news that Chinook salmon were arriving in the Fraser in unprecedented numbers. This morning on C.B.C. news it's reported that all varieties of salmon in all areas on the B.C. coast is in dire straits never seen before. Who is lying?

Hoid
It's you, as usual

Jinentonix
+4
#3  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

It's you, as usual

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh man, sometimes your irony is hilarious. Especially considering how much bullshit you make up on the fly and then post it as fact. Hypocritical douchebag, thy name is Hoid.

JLM
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh man, sometimes your irony is hilarious. Especially considering how much bullshit you make up on the fly and then post it as fact. Hypocritical douchebag, thy name is Hoid.

Probably best not to reply to Losers!

Jinentonix
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Meh, the mental midget is at least mildly entertaining to play with. Watching his sub-moronic ideology collide with itself while watching the same sub-moron contradict his own moral and emotional relativism is pretty funny stuff.

Walter

Ignore is a great feature on this site.

pgs
+2
Sockeye are having terrible returns on the whole B.C. coast . There is also an escape problem at the river blockage near Big Bar . Pink returns seem to be okay but not great numbers . I have also heard of record numbers of spring in the gulf , hopefully they get the necessary escapement and continue healthy returns .

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Sockeye are having terrible returns on the whole B.C. coast . There is also an escape problem at the river blockage near Big Bar . Pink returns seem to be okay but not great numbers . I have also heard of record numbers of spring in the gulf , hopefully they get the necessary escapement and continue healthy returns .

By the sounds of it yesterday it appears the problem at Big Bar has been mainly rectified.

JLM

Meh, the mental midget is at least mildly entertaining to play with. Watching his sub-moronic ideology collide with itself while watching the same sub-moron contradict his own moral and emotional relativism is pretty funny stuff.

It can be a riot, especially in cases where you have ignorant assholes issuing "reds" for questions!

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Ignore is a great feature on this site.

Depends a lot on how thin skinned you are. Best solution is just to encourage the idiot to continue making HIMSELF look stupid.

pgs
+1

By the sounds of it yesterday it appears the problem at Big Bar has been mainly rectified.

Good I will check that out .

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Good I will check that out .

Apparently the Pinks are starting to get through now!

Walter

Depends a lot on how thin skinned you are. Best solution is just to encourage the idiot to continue making HIMSELF look stupid.

Or just keep slamming yer head against the wall.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Or just keep slamming yer head against the wall.

Nah, let the imbecile continue slamming HIS head, especially if your head isn't hurting.

MHz
+1

. . . why make rules if you are the one that will break them at the first opportunity.

MHz

Sometime you should just put down your clipboard and join the human race and leave the medical experiment alone. Know what I mean?? Of course you don't, . . .ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o41A91X5pns
Goody Two Shoes

taxslave
+2

He doesn't need any encouragement in that department.

Jinentonix
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Sometime you should just put down your clipboard and join the human race and leave the medical experiment alone. Know what I mean?? Of course you don't, . . .ever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o41A91X5pns
Goody Two Shoes

Nobody ever knows what you mean you psycho freak, except when you rant on with your Jew hate.

petros
+1
It's the rapid shift of geomagnetic N.

After 4yrs home is now a few hundred km somewhere else. They are getting lost.

pgs
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

It's the rapid shift of geomagnetic N.

After 4yrs home is now a few hundred km somewhere else. They are getting lost.

Why only sockeye ?

bill barilko
An interesting although not encouraging angle is the effect of food supply in the northern Pacific from having millions upon millions of 'extra' Pink Salmon from so called 'ranching' efforts by Alaskans-look it up if you have the stomach for it.

And Yes the supply of Chinook Salmon in the Gulf of Georgia has to be seen to be believed-last year was the Best in living memory and this year is even better /much better if I do say so myself; it takes longer to get the boat ready then clean it up than it does to catch one's limit fish are fat & healthy too.

And Yes those are Whale Food except Orcas have been few & far between locally maybe they like the taste of US based fish more I dunno but it's been red meat eating Orcas all the way this year and they too are fat as hogs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note this is David Suzuki-who wants people to stop fishing for 'Whale food-on a trip earlier this year to a thousand dollar a day fishing lodge up in Haida Gwaii.