Man fails to reach his dying father's bedside because of eco-mentalists

Blackleaf
+2
The deliberate disruption caused by eco-mentalists Extinction Rebellion meant a man was unable to reach the bedside of his dying father...

PLATELL'S PEOPLE: The heartless Extinction Rebellion anarchists's crocodile tears as man fails to reach his dying father’s bedside because of HER roadblock

By Amanda Platell for The Daily Mail
20 July 2019

Was anything more galling this week than the sight of eco-warrior Zoe Jones in tears when she heard that a man had failed to reach his dying father’s bedside in time to say goodbye because of her protest group’s roadblock?

Extinction Rebellion glued themselves to a bathtub on one of Bristol’s busiest roads, so his 14-mile car trip, usually a 30-minute journey, took three hours.

As she listened to a playback of the man’s harrowing phone call explaining what had happened to a local radio talk show, the tears ran down Zoe’s face. Yet she was unrepentant.

Was anything more galling this week than the sight of eco-warrior Zoe Jones in tears when she heard that a man had failed to reach his dying father’s bedside in time to say goodbye because of her protest group’s roadblock?

True, she apologised. ‘We’re incredibly sorry,’ she said, ‘We didn’t mean for our protest to affect your life in this way . . .’

But then, in the same breath, she insisted they were ‘doing the right thing’. Her emoting looked like crocodile tears to me. Either that, or she is woefully naďve.

Quite apart from the intolerable disruption to hard-working people’s lives, police and politicians have been warning for months that Extinction Rebellion protests could result in deaths because of ambulance crews, doctors, fire engines and police cars being held up in traffic.

Ms Jones says she has to protest because of the ‘climate emergency’ — but what about the people suffering genuine emergencies?

As she listened to a playback of the man’s harrowing phone call explaining what had happened to a local radio talk show, the tears ran down Zoe’s face. Yet she was unrepentant

The movement is actually deeply subversive. They think it gives them not only moral superiority but also freedom to act as they please.

The former head of the Met Police Counter Terrorism Command, Richard Walton, calls the group extremist and says it is trying to break down democracy and the State.

Extinction Rebellion’s founder Roger Hallam has himself said, chillingly: ‘We are going to force the governments to act. And if they don’t, we will bring them down and create a democracy fit for purpose . . . and yes, some may die in the process.’

Quite apart from the intolerable disruption to hard-working people’s lives, police and politicians have been warning for months that Extinction Rebellion protests could result in deaths because of ambulance crews, doctors, fire engines and police cars being held up in traffic

Who does he think he is? What gives him the right to decide what kind of democracy is fit for purpose?

Of course, the younger generation is welcome to protest about global warming and force politicians to act. But their genuine concerns are being hijacked by a bunch of manipulative extremists and anarchists.

Which is why your tears won’t wash I’m afraid, Zoe. Not while your group is prepared to prevent a son from seeing his dying father, and to inflict misery and even death, for its cause.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...ile-tears.html

B00Mer
+1
I'd go back out and shoot the son of britches.

Curious Cdn
I failed to be by my father's side when he died because of a traffic jam on the 401.

I blame the liberal Prooogs.

Danbones
+6
#4  Top Rated Post
Your father likely paid big to have that Traffic jam put there so he could die with his sanity intact.

That's why, like your weener, your wee inheritance was so small. Too bad, I guess, that your wee weener genes came from your wee mom's side and not your weed ad's.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Your father likely paid big to have that Traffic jam put there so he could die with his sanity intact.

That's why, like your weener, your wee inheritance was so small. Too bad, I guess, that your wee weener genes came from your wee mom's side and not your weed ad's.

Holy fukc but you're completely weird.

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I failed to be by my father's side when he died because of a traffic jam on the 401.
I blame the liberal Prooogs.

The 32HR drive to Regina was delayed? You should have went on the I90.

Blackleaf
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

That post will go down as an all-time classic.

Jinentonix
+2
Quote:

Extinction Rebellion’s founder Roger Hallam has himself said, chillingly: ‘We are going to force the governments to act. And if they don’t, we will bring them down and create a democracy fit for purpose . . . and yes, some may die in the process.’

You heard him. Start running them over.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

The 32HR drive to Regina was delayed? You should have went on the I90.

Oh, he left Regina long before that and moved to a little a land of opportunity (which was ANTWHERE other than Saskatchewan)

petros
+3
First it was your grandfather, then your dad but he only took you and abandoned your siblings in Regina.

Consistency is severely lacking in your story.

Curious Cdn

First it was your grandfather, then your dad but he only took you and abandoned your siblings in Regina.

My dad abandoned most of his siblings in Saskatchewan. Two others left after him. Two others stayed. It was a dirt poor dead end place, back then.

It's good to see that you've caught up as much as you have.

DaSleeper
+4

A "really" good bullshitter should remember his bullshite!

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

A "really" good bullshitter should remember his bullshite!

Well, I told and am telling the truth so you, as usual are a troll.
Last edited by Curious Cdn; Jul 20th, 2019 at 10:03 AM..

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

My dad abandoned most of his siblings in Saskatchewan. Two others left after him. Two others stayed. It was a dirt poor dead end place, back then.
It's good to see that you've caught up as much as you have.

It was? Give a year.

petros
His siblings? Last time it was your siblings.

What is it? Grandad left? Your dad left? His siblings? Your siblings?

Curious Cdn

It was? Give a year.

What? The year you caught up or the time when my uncles migrated out of the place?

petros
+1
It's your bullshit story, come up with a year your dad left your family behind.

Curious Cdn

It's your bullshit story, come up with a year your dad left your family behind.

You seem to be having a lot of fun with the death of my father.

petros
+2
Fun with your bullshit story.

Did your abandoned siblings in Regina even bother showing up at his funeral?

Curious Cdn

They were both dead, by then.

Does that brighten up your day?

petros
+6
Last week they (your siblings) still lived in Regina after going North and West then moved back.

If I were they only one confused by your story I'd let it die.

DaSleeper
+5

Evasion is a good response when a bullshitter can't quite remember his bullshit.......

petros
+5
It was a technique he learned in the Navy to confuse the Soviets if captured by them.

DaSleeper
+3
Dave is tired from his evenings at the call center............

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

I'd go back out and shoot the son of britches.

Unless somebody died because Saskatchewan farmers were blocking the road. Then you'd cheer.

B00Mer
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Unless somebody died because Saskatchewan farmers were blocking the road. Then you'd cheer.

HUH? MHz?

petros
+1
Yeah really, Les is losing it.

Danbones

Alas poor Yorgie...I knew him well...

Well..up until the weener, wiensien, buck, clinton, nxivm, epstien, story thing broke that is. Now I can't even remember what he looked like.
Last edited by Danbones; Jul 20th, 2019 at 01:44 PM..

Curious Cdn

Last week they (your siblings) still lived in Regina after going North and West then moved back.
If I were they only one confused by your story I'd let it die.

Nice try.

Sober up and log back on.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Evasion is a good response when a bullshitter can't quite remember his bullshit.......

Fukc off, troll. You and Petros think that the death of my father was funny?

With a little luck, your's died in gurgly agony.