Ban the Stampede?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Maybe ban the chuck wagon race. Not sure who let's one of their horses take part in that. Someone who maybe shouldn't own horses?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I wanna see real gunfights with real bullets at the Stampede 'cause they're all tough guys.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Back in the old days shooting a horse would be a door prize.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Horses love to run and they love to compete. They don't give a shit about the human in the wagon, they just want to win.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Nice racist comments.

Those nasty Injuns and their love of horses has made them the toughest competitors in the Stampede for over a century.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
When you left SK you lost your toughness?
I didn't leave Saskatchewan, my Dad did. It was a good move, too. He got to have a career at a high management level in a big corporation. None of those things happen to you in Saskatchewan.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Adults and stallions and mature bulls can do whatever they want short of 'the buffalo-jump'. 'Rode hard and put up wet' is a term associated with horses rather than somebody from Fredrick's.

Calf roping was for branding, a one time event. In the spirit of that tradition to be roped more than once means the person is a 'rustler'.
(almost as bad as the group most hated here, next to your's truly that is, and can be shot on sight and on site)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Get your story straight. First it was your grandfather who left. Now your dad and your siblings stayed but left Regina for a better life but have now moved back?

Why so many versions? It's the liquor talking?

The real story is you left in around 1980 when the NDP ground the economy to a halt and kicked off an exodus of the tail end of the the babyboomers.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Get your story straight. First it was your grandfather who left. Now your dad and your siblings stayed but left Regina for a better life but have now moved back?

Why so many versions? It's the liquor talking?
Most likely, . . . .how many quarts a day are you up to??

The real story is you left in around 1980 when the NDP ground the economy to a halt and kicked off an exodus of the tail end of the the babyboomers.
Huh? Even in the 'beer strike' 'we' drank in a bar right on the AB/SK border and we has all the normal beer. Karma?? They loved the whole drunken paving crew for the 4 months we were there, times were so hard lol.

See how the truth flows out and your drunken lies stumble on and on and become a fukking drone.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
No Curious, unlike yourself, I don't hate anyone.
RE: Quebec... Only been to Montreal.. Loved it... A beautiful city
So the answer is no. You haven't spent much time with Francophone Quebecers. They take Alberta transfer money at a greater rate than most Canadians do. I'll bet that you hate them for that. They have victimized you ... like Ontarians have.

You're a VICTIM!! ...and you hate them for it!