Trump at 900 days plus

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Today the clock has ticked over the 900 day mark with Trump as POTUS. MAGA

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
In multi thread cross over news it looks like Mr Acosta is finished as Sec. of Labor or whatever title he sports.

Both Pelosi and Schumer have told him the jig is up and he has to go.

That wouldn't be so bad but I just heard Trump talking about what a long time ago 15 years was and that Acosta had been doing such a great job.

That usually means he's toast.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Look if giving a guy a job because he got your sex predator buddy off the hook is a crime then just call Trump a criminal.

I mean really. If rich white guys can't rape little girls anymore then what is the use?

Thanks Obama.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
I was thinking Jeff Epstein resembled the character in Stanley Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut played by Sydney Pollack. A Svengali persona who presided as ringmaster over a carnal circus of the political and financial elites. His mansion looks like a knock off of the movie version.

Epstein is almost definitely involved in the same activity to this day on his St. Thomas estate and in other foreign locales where the moral sensibilities are more malleable. I would guess this is tip of the iceberg to Epstein's role as procurer of teenage girls to influence the rich and powerful.

Epstein must have seen this coming. It follows a pattern of years or decades of rumour and gossip, a media driven investigative expose, an opening of juridical rationales for further prosecution and finally indictment of industry heavyweights such as Harvey Weinstein, Bill Cosby, Kevin Spacey.

I expect both Acosta and the British Ambassador will exit by the end to the month. Acosta's role has become hopelessly compromised and Britain cannot afford to have an Presidentially ostracized chief diplomatic officer for its major non-European ally in the midst of Brexit

Last edited:

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump, 2002

well there you go

the younger side.

that is rich white guy talk.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Trump now remarking that he will take a very close look at the sweet heart plea deal his old drinking buddy got from the lawyer Trump hired to do a job he was totally incapable of doing?

Uh oh.

Oh and how did this lawyer get confirmed by the US Senate?

Did they not understand they were confirming someone who ensured that a rich white guy sex perv would not be
punished for sex offences and would be allowed to continue abusing children for many years?

Of course they understood.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
New joke making the rounds:

Q: How does a Mexican get on Trump's cabinet?

A: By getting one of Trumps sex predator pals off the hook.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
And while Democrats have suggested that the new evidence may implicate President Trump - who once called Epstein a "Terrific guy" who "likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side"
(yet reportedly kicked the billionaire pedophile out of his Mar-a-Lago club for trying to recruit an underage girl)
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-07/trump-was-only-one-help-prosecutor-2009-epstein-case
From the link above, which you are too dim to read, ya chickin weener.
;)

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Help him?
He hired him.
Who hired who hoid?
;)

Epstein has spent the bulk of his adult life cultivating relationships with the worlds most powerful men. Flight logs show that from 2001 to 2003, Bill Clinton flew on Epsteins private plane, dubbed The Lolita Express by the press, 26 times.

After Epstein's arrest in July 2006, federal tax records show Epstein donated $25,000 to the Clinton Foundation that year.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-07/trump-was-only-one-help-prosecutor-2009-epstein-case

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Trump hired Acosta.

Your trouble is that you block too many punches with your chin.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Looks like we now have two posters who think big fonts impress.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
in breaking news Barr has unrecused himself from the Epstein thing.

he had earlier called home free because he had worked for a firm that represented the child molester guy, but apparently President Pee Pee Tape.informed him that he was not recusing himself.

Donny needs him in there for this one.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
in breaking news Barr has unrecused himself from the Epstein thing.
he had earlier called home free because he had worked for a firm that represented the child molester guy, but apparently President Pee Pee Tape.informed him that he was not recusing himself.
Donny needs him in there for this one.
Sure.

Let's see what's in his tool kit to circumvent the Judiciary.

Checks and balances ...

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Trump hired Acosta.
Your trouble is that you block too many punches with your chin.
Alex Acosta defends handling of 2008 Epstein plea deal
https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/09/politics/acosta-defends-epstein-deal/index.html

Trouble is you are, like yorgie, a drain bed dipswitch.
;)
who was Acosta workin' for in 2008?

(CNN)Labor Secretary Alex Acosta, who as US Attorney in Miami oversaw a 2008 plea deal with Jeffrey Epstein, defended on Tuesday his handling of the case and tweeted he is pleased "prosecutors are moving forward."
https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/09/politics/acosta-defends-epstein-deal/index.html

Charles Joseph Crist Jr. (/krɪst/; born July 24, 1956) is an American politician and lawyer who has been the U.S. Representative from Florida's 13th congressional district since 2017. He served as the 44th governor of Florida from 2007 to 2011.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Crist

Well well well, one of YOUR FELLOW cheese eatin' weener dog TRUMPHATERS.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/05/31/us/politics/trump-impeachment-congress-list.html

Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Conservative Christians Accept Trump’s Incest Fantasy – ‘It’s Biblical’

Bible approved: Despite multiple reports that Trump enjoys sexual affairs with women who remind him of his daughter Ivanka, conservative Christians stand by their incestuous president.
Both Playboy Playmate Karen McDougal and Adult Film Star Stormy Daniels report that Trump told each woman that they reminded him of his daughter Ivanka.
Daniels, talking to In Touch magazine in 2011, said President Trump told her she was “just like his daughter” Ivanka before the two had sex. Discussing her sexual affair with Trump, Daniels told In Touch:
We had really good banter. He told me once that I was someone to be reckoned with, beautiful, smart, just like his daughter.
Earlier this week Daniels repeated the claim while appearing on ‘60 Minutes,’ noting that Trump compared her to his daughter right before they had sex. According to Daniels, before they allegedly had sex in his hotel room at a Lake Tahoe golf tournament in 2006, Trump said:
He was like, ‘Wow, you are special. You remind me of my daughter. You’re smart and beautiful, and a woman to be reckoned with, and I like you. I like you.’
And in an interview that aired on CNN last week, Playboy Playmate Karen McDougal told an almost identical story, noting that Trump also compared her to his daughter Ivanka right before they had sex.

More: https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progr...ans-accept-trumps-incest-fantasy-its-biblical