Trump's TAXES & $$$ Shenanigans

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -2
Tax firm ready to turn over 10 years of Trumpís financial records

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/04/tax..._notifications

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Whatever if there was any shenanigans there the IRS auditing would have caught it by now

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
No. The IRS only cares about crimes, not shenanigans

Twin_Moose
Conservative
What crimes does the IRS investigate?

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IRS_...ation_Division

Donít see shenanigans on there

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Tax firm ready to turn over 10 years of Trumpís financial records
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/04/tax..._notifications

Totally fake story.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

What crimes does the IRS investigate?

Tax evasion and tax fraud.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IRS_...ation_Division
Donít see shenanigans on there

Take it up with OB, by the way what does "shenanigan" mean to you?

Tecumsehsbones

Take it up with OB, by the way what does "shenanigan" mean to you?

Dishonest but not necessarily criminal activity.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Tax evasion and tax fraud.

Exactly what I was eluding too

Tecumsehsbones

Exactly what I was eluding too

Alluding. No, I'm not grammar-Naziing you. Just sayin'.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1

Which the IRS would have picked up on in an audit, with all the Trump hate someone would have leaked such a breach, like inflating or deflating property values for loans and property tax rates, oh yeah someone did leak that info.

Twin_Moose
Conservative

K thanks for pointing it out not avoiding but pointing towards two different meanings

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

indeed.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
I hope you understand, Moosie, that tax law is incredibly complex, and Trump has deliberately made his businesses even more opaque than necessary (not that he's alone in that, mind).

It can take years or even decades to put together a case.

If I was the IRS, and had a solid case, I'd wait until after his term was over to go after him, just to avoid all the foofooraw. The IRS isn't interested in politics, it's interested in money.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
I agree nobody wants to pay more than they have to, and a lot of grey areas do get used to avoid paying taxes, the resistance movement is everywhere leaks would or will come out if it can be used to remove him from office.

Tecumsehsbones

I agree nobody wants to pay more than they have to, and a lot of grey areas do get used to avoid paying taxes, the resistance movement is everywhere leaks would or will come out if it can be used to remove him from office.

Yeah, the whole question is whether the dodges you use are legal or not. And if there's one sane person left at IRS, the Trump file is very close-held.

Mueller's team didn't leak.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
In the beginning it was a sieve, it tightened up though, as to the rest of your post fair enough

Tecumsehsbones

In the beginning it was a sieve, it tightened up though, as to the rest of your post fair enough

I don't recall that, so I'll just assume you're pursuing your fantasies again, absent some documentation.

Hoid
Fatty's taxes on the way

https://www.aol.com/article/finance/...-irs/23705919/

U.S. House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Richard Neal has asked the Internal Revenue Service to provide six years of President Donald Trump's personal and business tax returns.

"We have completed the necessary groundwork for a request of this magnitude and I am certain we are within our legitimate legislative, legal, and oversight rights,"

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
+1

No, I think eluding was meant. He is, after all, a Trumpite

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Fatty's taxes on the way
https://www.aol.com/article/finance/...-irs/23705919/
U.S. House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Richard Neal has asked the Internal Revenue Service to provide six years of President Donald Trump's personal and business tax returns.
"We have completed the necessary groundwork for a request of this magnitude and I am certain we are within our legitimate legislative, legal, and oversight rights,"

Except for this. "Just to be clear, it is not debatable that under the applicable federal and state laws all tax returns are private, including politicians." In other words, the Dumpycraps have absolutely zero legal reason to ask for his tax records. The ONLY thing that's debatable is whether or not it's the "norm" for Presidents to disclose their tax records. And even if it is the norm, that's still up to the individual, not a bunch of whiny bitches who still can't take the fact they lost the last election.

If it's THAT big of a f*cking deal, then create a law stating that ALL presidential candidates must release their tax records before they can run. Although it still goes against the basic right to privacy. But you ALT-left fags aren't interested in basic rights when they apply to people you don't like.

Hoid
+1
cries about rights - calls people fags

what is one to make of the white nattys?

pgs
Free Thinker

Bigot . Why are you prejudiced?

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+3
#25  Top Rated Post

ALT-left, FN-hating, kiddy diddling moron clearly does not understand the concept of rights.

DaSleeper
+1

Hoid
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

ALT-left, FN-hating, kiddy diddling moron clearly does not understand the concept of rights.

your anger is hilarious

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+2

your anger is hilarious

Awww the poor ALT-left troglodyte is getting upset because someone is using his stupid f*cking games against him. What's the matter you little pussy, can dish it out but can't take it?

Tecumsehsbones
We should come up with a new term, something like "cis-right," and have a chuckle when the White Right immediately starts shrieking "cis-LEFT" and congratulating themselves on how clever and original they are.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

We should come up with a new term, something like "cis-right," and have a chuckle when the White Right immediately starts shrieking "cis-LEFT" and congratulating themselves on how clever and original they are.

Why must they be white ? Are all Caucasianís the same . Are all natives the same ?