Burnaby South Liberal candidate quits over her racial comments about NDP leader


White_Unifier
B00Mer
#2
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...tion-1.4980537
Oops!

What she had to quit because of that??

Maybe she should have reminded how a rag head was illegally over his hours and killed a bus load of hockey players, and the owner of the company... a rag head was complicit in his illegal behaviour.

Not to mention a rag head lost two big rig tires on HWY 2 causing 5 cars to crash.

White_Unifier is now a White East Indian..
 
Dixie Cup
+2
#3
It's a vicious circle; Muslims themselves are killing other Muslims and if we interfere to try and prevent that from happening then the blame is on us. But if we don't go in, 1,000's of innocents are killed anyway so what's the solution? Syria is a perfect example. Canada isn't gassing their citizens - Assad is and he's a Muslim is he not? So - we just (and are) letting him do what he wants with the support of Russia. Fine. But what about the slaughter of the Kurds? Do we simply let that happen because the Muslims (and saying Muslims, I'm talking the extremists so I support I shouldn't "generalize").


Now when it comes to the U.S. that's completely different in that they do tend to interfere. Trump is trying to reverse that and you can see where that's going...the Dems are screaming about it.


So what's the solution? You have uneducated civilians who are blaming others for their predicament because that's what they're being told. So when innocents are being hurt by their governments, no one should do anything about it apparently. Isn't that exactly how the holocaust happened?
 
Dixie Cup
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

It's a vicious circle; Muslims themselves are killing other Muslims and if we interfere to try and prevent that from happening then the blame is on us. But if we don't go in, 1,000's of innocents are killed anyway so what's the solution? Syria is a perfect example. Canada isn't gassing their citizens - Assad is and he's a Muslim is he not? So - we just (and are) letting him do what he wants with the support of Russia. Fine. But what about the slaughter of the Kurds? Do we simply let that happen because the Muslims (and saying Muslims, I'm talking the extremists so I support I shouldn't "generalize").


Now when it comes to the U.S. that's completely different in that they do tend to interfere. Trump is trying to reverse that and you can see where that's going...the Dems are screaming about it.


So what's the solution? You have uneducated civilians who are blaming others for their predicament because that's what they're being told. So when innocents are being hurt by their governments, no one should do anything about it apparently. Isn't that exactly how the holocaust happened?



Frig!! I am sure I said "suppose" instead of "support" - URGH!!!
 
pgs
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

Frig!! I am sure I said "suppose" instead of "support" - URGH!!!

That happens lots , I understood what you were getting at . Good points as usual .
 
Johnnny
+3
#6  Top Rated Post
It's good to see non whites being held to the same standards as whites when it comes to racism.
 
petros
+1
#7
Chinese hatred of Indians makes whites look like Saints.


Xie xie very much.
 
B00Mer
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Chinese hatred of Indians makes whites look like Saints.
Xie xie very much.

Thought Chinese hated blacks.. dam those sipper heads are more racist than us whites
 
Twin_Moose
#9
‘I am not a racist,’ says ousted Liberal candidate at chaotic press conference

Quote:

“Recently I have been labelled as a racist, which really, really makes me hurt,” Wang, still wearing a Liberal Party pin, told reporters. “I am not a racist.”

Quote:

Wang went on to tell reporters that the WeChat message was, in fact, posted by volunteers on her team because she was so busy preparing for her campaign launch.
Pressed by reporters about why the post singled out her and Singh’s ethnicities, Wang said it was not an intentional slight.
“It’s a culture and language, you know, habit or tradition,” she said.
“Chinese people, whenever you see the news about the candidate, news on Chinese media, they normally point to that he has a Chinese background and she has a Korean background, things like that,” Wang said, “but Korean or Chinese background, it means Chinese Canadian or Korean Canadian.”

What comes next for Wang politically is unclear.
Quote:

On Thursday, the Liberal Party rejected her overtures for a second chance at candidacy. And she denied reports she had previously been rejected as a Conservative candidate, claiming that she, in fact, had rejected the party because it did not align with her values.
Wang told reporters she hadn’t yet decided on whether she’d run as an independent.
“I will consider this as an option and it would all depend on my volunteers, my key supporters and the people in the community,” she said.
Asked whether she thought her political career may be over, Wang said “probably.”
“But you know it doesn’t matter [if] I have a political career or not, this is not my consideration at all, this is not my first priority of all,” she said.
Wang has until Feb. 4 to decide if she wants to register as an independent candidate.

 
pgs
+1
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

‘I am not a racist,’ says ousted Liberal candidate at chaotic press conference




What comes next for Wang politically is unclear.

Well I didn’t think it was a particularly terrible statement , nor did it come across as racist . But all parties play the same game , and all parties pander to ethnic minorities .
 
petros
+2
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Thought Chinese hated blacks.. dam those sipper heads are more racist than us whites

Blacks, browns, whites, reds, and half breed Koreans.

They are far more racist and obviously have no issues expressing it.
 
petros
+1
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

What comes next for Wang politically is unclear.

Wang will be circumcised and the tissue sold as kalimari.
 
White_Unifier
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Wang will be circumcised and the tissue sold as kalimari.

Oh come on! Could you be any more gross than that?
 
Twin_Moose
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Wang will be circumcised and the tissue sold as kalimari.

Lol except he is a she
 
White_Unifier
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Lol except he is a she

It's just as gross either way.
 
Serryah
+1
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

What she had to quit because of that??

Maybe she should have reminded how a rag head was illegally over his hours and killed a bus load of hockey players, and the owner of the company... a rag head was complicit in his illegal behaviour.

Not to mention a rag head lost two big rig tires on HWY 2 causing 5 cars to crash.

White_Unifier is now a White East Indian..


Oh FFS... you're an idiot.
 
Twin_Moose
#17
Burnaby byelection turmoil sparks identity debate
 
petros
+1
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Lol except he is a she

A wang is a wang.
 
DaSleeper
+1
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

What she had to quit because of that??

Maybe she should have reminded how a rag head was illegally over his hours and killed a bus load of hockey players, and the owner of the company... a rag head was complicit in his illegal behaviour.

Not to mention a rag head lost two big rig tires on HWY 2 causing 5 cars to crash.

White_Unifier is now a White East Indian..

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Oh FFS... you're an idiot.


Maybe.... But his statement is also accurate.....


https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saska...ance-1.4874638


Driver: Jaskirat Singh Sidhu


https://globalnews.ca/news/4534370/o...ldt-bus-crash/


Owner:
Sukhmander Singh of Adesh Deol Trucking
 
Serryah
+1
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Maybe.... But his statement is also accurate.....


https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saska...ance-1.4874638


Driver: Jaskirat Singh Sidhu


https://globalnews.ca/news/4534370/o...ldt-bus-crash/


Owner:
Sukhmander Singh of Adesh Deol Trucking


Uh huh. And other truck drivers have caused accidents and killed people too. Guaranteed they're not all "rag heads".

This pathetically racist post he made just shows why he's an idiot.
 
petros
+2
#21
Quote:

This pathetically racist post he made just shows why he's an idiot.

At least B00Mer calls it like it is and has far deeper insight. What does that make you after reading this post?

The crackdown on the logistics industry is due to one specific group. We all know who and the crackdown started before the bus crash.

That specific group cried racism because of the crackdown. Where were you when that was going down?

The bus crash was in early 18 and just a few months earlier we see this in the news:

October 12, 2017 11:44 am Updated: October 13, 2017 10:48 am

Sikh truck drivers alleging racial discrimination by Manitoba Public Insurance


https://globalnews.ca/news/3799350/s...lic-insurance/
Last edited by petros; 4 weeks ago at 03:43 PM..
 
DaSleeper
+2
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Uh huh. And other truck drivers have caused accidents and killed people too. Guaranteed they're not all "rag heads".

This pathetically racist post he made just shows why he's an idiot.

Would you think that Life insurance are being discrimatory when they base your insurance rates on your weight?
Check out their questionaire
http://media.nmfn.com/tnetwork/lifespan/#0


All vehicle insurances base their rates on the probability of accidents and past records
nothing racist about that!
 
Danbones
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

What she had to quit because of that??
Maybe she should have reminded how a rag head was illegally over his hours and killed a bus load of hockey players, and the owner of the company... a rag head was complicit in his illegal behaviour.
Not to mention a rag head lost two big rig tires on HWY 2 causing 5 cars to crash.
White_Unifier is now a White East Indian..

The Epidemic of Truck Accidents: Will You Be a Statistic?
https://www.isaacsandisaacs.com/truc...ash-statistics

Boomer the racist conspiracy theorist (who was busted lying about mulsims the other day) and his widdle gang of conspiracy theorists strike again!!!

Stay in the yard dood.


Speaking of insurance rates and the reasons why they are what they are...
 
Theend
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

It's a vicious circle; Muslims themselves are killing other Muslims and if we interfere to try and prevent that from happening then the blame is on us. But if we don't go in, 1,000's of innocents are killed anyway so what's the solution? Syria is a perfect example. Canada isn't gassing their citizens - Assad is and he's a Muslim is he not? So - we just (and are) letting him do what he wants with the support of Russia. Fine. But what about the slaughter of the Kurds? Do we simply let that happen because the Muslims (and saying Muslims, I'm talking the extremists so I support I shouldn't "generalize").
Now when it comes to the U.S. that's completely different in that they do tend to interfere. Trump is trying to reverse that and you can see where that's going...the Dems are screaming about it.
So what's the solution? You have uneducated civilians who are blaming others for their predicament because that's what they're being told. So when innocents are being hurt by their governments, no one should do anything about it apparently. Isn't that exactly how the holocaust happened?

Wake up Dixie and stop watching fake news CNN. The Zionists are behind it all. War after war after war....millions murdered.

Oh..I just realized that you are in fact a dirty jooo...
 
Theend
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

At least B00Mer calls it like it is and has far deeper insight. What does that make you after reading this post?
The crackdown on the logistics industry is due to one specific group. We all know who and the crackdown started before the bus crash.
That specific group cried racism because of the crackdown. Where were you when that was going down?
The bus crash was in early 18 and just a few months earlier we see this in the news:
October 12, 2017 11:44 am Updated: October 13, 2017 10:48 am
Sikh truck drivers alleging racial discrimination by Manitoba Public Insurance

https://globalnews.ca/news/3799350/s...lic-insurance/

Oh yeah boom boom has a lot of insight. The thread was about a controversial politician who in the eyes of the fake news joo made a racist remark and you two morons somehow tied it in to the trucking industry.

Get back to your trailer park.... and pick up that pipe...methee
 
B00Mer
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Oh FFS... you're an idiot.

from you a compliment.
 
B00Mer
+1
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Uh huh. And other truck drivers have caused accidents and killed people too. Guaranteed they're not all "rag heads".
This pathetically racist post he made just shows why he's an idiot.

East Indian truck driver accidents..

https://www.bramptonguardian.com/new...from-brampton/

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/local...-near-kingston

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/64908818.cms

...and sadly the list is endless when you google it..

The fact is the New Face of Trucking in Canada are East Indian Truckers.. who will cheat, steal and run illegal for crappy rates..

Not to mention, I was at the truck wash, and an East Indian trucker form People Express pulled in.. no lie the guy couldn't speak a word of English.. how did he get is driver license?? Buy it..

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...c_at_risk.html

Of course not that would be racist to point out the facts and truth..

 
Serryah
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

East Indian truck driver accidents..

https://www.bramptonguardian.com/new...from-brampton/

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/local...-near-kingston

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/64908818.cms

...and sadly the list is endless when you google it..

The fact is the New Face of Trucking in Canada are East Indian Truckers.. who will cheat, steal and run illegal for crappy rates..

Not to mention, I was at the truck wash, and an East Indian trucker form People Express pulled in.. no lie the guy couldn't speak a word of English.. how did he get is driver license?? Buy it..

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...c_at_risk.html

Of course not that would be racist to point out the facts and truth..

Cherry picked people who fit your narrative still does not equal all, which is what I was commenting on when I replied to DaSleeper.

Yes, obviously there are those who fit your narrative and in those cases they deserve serious sentencing, from kicking them out of Canada if they indeed got their licenses illegally, to serving time for vehicular homicide. The BIG take away from the entire issue should be the recognition that not all truck drivers are trained before they hit the road, and they should be. Also, a company that hires any driver - whether as a company or just for one haul - needs to be responsible for allowing that driver to drive their stuff if they are illegal.

My point: you imply that all truck drivers that have killed people are ragheads, and since you say that the list is endless, certainly you can provide the stats for it. For myself, I admit some drivers are likely foreign and not trained or can drive what so ever, and when they kill people that should be it for them, but I also don't blame just them for anyone who dies on a truck v car situation.

But really you're just using this situation as an excuse to be a racist azzhole.
 
B00Mer
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Yes, obviously there are those who fit your narrative and in those cases they deserve serious sentencing, from kicking them out of Canada if they indeed got their licenses illegally, to serving time for vehicular homicide. The BIG take away from the entire issue should be the recognition that not all truck drivers are trained before they hit the road, and they should be. Also, a company that hires any driver - whether as a company or just for one haul - needs to be responsible for allowing that driver to drive their stuff if they are illegal.

WOW!! You're a Racist wanting to kick Canadians out of Canada because of their skin color..

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

But really you're just using this situation as an excuse to be a racist azzhole.

I don't need a reason to be a racist azzhole.. I hate everyone equally.
 
B00Mer
#30
I have said it before, I will say it again..

1. They need better training for truck drivers..

2. They need eLogs in every truck in Canada for drivers can't cheat and drive over their limit.

btw, feel free to buy www.elogs.ca

3. They need Dashcams in all trucks that watch the road and the driver.. you text and drive, you're fired.

https://www.samsara.com/page/dash-ca...SAAEgIq1vD_BwE