Burnaby South Liberal candidate quits over her racial comments about NDP leader

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

What she had to quit because of that??

Maybe she should have reminded how a rag head was illegally over his hours and killed a bus load of hockey players, and the owner of the company... a rag head was complicit in his illegal behaviour.

Not to mention a rag head lost two big rig tires on HWY 2 causing 5 cars to crash.

White_Unifier is now a White East Indian.. :lol:

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
It's a vicious circle; Muslims themselves are killing other Muslims and if we interfere to try and prevent that from happening then the blame is on us. But if we don't go in, 1,000's of innocents are killed anyway so what's the solution? Syria is a perfect example. Canada isn't gassing their citizens - Assad is and he's a Muslim is he not? So - we just (and are) letting him do what he wants with the support of Russia. Fine. But what about the slaughter of the Kurds? Do we simply let that happen because the Muslims (and saying Muslims, I'm talking the extremists so I support I shouldn't "generalize").

Now when it comes to the U.S. that's completely different in that they do tend to interfere. Trump is trying to reverse that and you can see where that's going...the Dems are screaming about it.

So what's the solution? You have uneducated civilians who are blaming others for their predicament because that's what they're being told. So when innocents are being hurt by their governments, no one should do anything about it apparently. Isn't that exactly how the holocaust happened?

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
It's a vicious circle; Muslims themselves are killing other Muslims and if we interfere to try and prevent that from happening then the blame is on us. But if we don't go in, 1,000's of innocents are killed anyway so what's the solution? Syria is a perfect example. Canada isn't gassing their citizens - Assad is and he's a Muslim is he not? So - we just (and are) letting him do what he wants with the support of Russia. Fine. But what about the slaughter of the Kurds? Do we simply let that happen because the Muslims (and saying Muslims, I'm talking the extremists so I support I shouldn't "generalize").

Now when it comes to the U.S. that's completely different in that they do tend to interfere. Trump is trying to reverse that and you can see where that's going...the Dems are screaming about it.

So what's the solution? You have uneducated civilians who are blaming others for their predicament because that's what they're being told. So when innocents are being hurt by their governments, no one should do anything about it apparently. Isn't that exactly how the holocaust happened?

Frig!! I am sure I said "suppose" instead of "support" - URGH!!!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
‘I am not a racist,’ says ousted Liberal candidate at chaotic press conference

“Recently I have been labelled as a racist, which really, really makes me hurt,” Wang, still wearing a Liberal Party pin, told reporters. “I am not a racist.”

Wang went on to tell reporters that the WeChat message was, in fact, posted by volunteers on her team because she was so busy preparing for her campaign launch.
Pressed by reporters about why the post singled out her and Singh’s ethnicities, Wang said it was not an intentional slight.
“It’s a culture and language, you know, habit or tradition,” she said.
“Chinese people, whenever you see the news about the candidate, news on Chinese media, they normally point to that he has a Chinese background and she has a Korean background, things like that,” Wang said, “but Korean or Chinese background, it means Chinese Canadian or Korean Canadian.”
What comes next for Wang politically is unclear.
On Thursday, the Liberal Party rejected her overtures for a second chance at candidacy. And she denied reports she had previously been rejected as a Conservative candidate, claiming that she, in fact, had rejected the party because it did not align with her values.
Wang told reporters she hadn’t yet decided on whether she’d run as an independent.
“I will consider this as an option and it would all depend on my volunteers, my key supporters and the people in the community,” she said.
Asked whether she thought her political career may be over, Wang said “probably.”
“But you know it doesn’t matter [if] I have a political career or not, this is not my consideration at all, this is not my first priority of all,” she said.
Wang has until Feb. 4 to decide if she wants to register as an independent candidate.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
‘I am not a racist,’ says ousted Liberal candidate at chaotic press conference

What comes next for Wang politically is unclear.
Well I didn’t think it was a particularly terrible statement , nor did it come across as racist . But all parties play the same game , and all parties pander to ethnic minorities .

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Maybe she should have reminded how a rag head was illegally over his hours and killed a bus load of hockey players, and the owner of the company... a rag head was complicit in his illegal behaviour.

Not to mention a rag head lost two big rig tires on HWY 2 causing 5 cars to crash.

Oh FFS... you're an idiot.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Oh FFS... you're an idiot.

Maybe.... But his statement is also accurate.....

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/humboldt-truck-driver-court-appearance-1.4874638

Driver: Jaskirat Singh Sidhu

https://globalnews.ca/news/4534370/owner-trucking-company-charged-humboldt-bus-crash/

Owner:
Sukhmander Singh of Adesh Deol Trucking

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Maybe.... But his statement is also accurate.....

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/humboldt-truck-driver-court-appearance-1.4874638

Driver: Jaskirat Singh Sidhu

https://globalnews.ca/news/4534370/owner-trucking-company-charged-humboldt-bus-crash/

Owner:
Sukhmander Singh of Adesh Deol Trucking

Uh huh. And other truck drivers have caused accidents and killed people too. Guaranteed they're not all "rag heads".

This pathetically racist post he made just shows why he's an idiot.