Tiger wins .

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Tiger Woods wins the Tour Championship to claim his first victory in five years

Woods, whose last win came in August 2013, had a three-shot lead heading into the final round in Atlanta after shooting a 5-under 65 in Saturday��s third round. He wrapped up Sunday with a 1-over 71.

Still regaining form after a series of back injuries, Woods will have to wait for his chance to win a major again �� his last came at the 2008 U.S. Open at Torrey Pines. Sunday's victory will pay other dividends, though. Woods had dropped all the way to 1,199 in the world rankings at the end of 2017, but his play over the past couple of months has him back among the top 25 and climbing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Good for him..

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Funny how on Saturday there were birdies everywhere and on Sunday there were bogeys everywhere.
True. I think everyone had the jitters. Rory got caught in the Tiger tidal wave. If he would've played anywhere near decent Tiger would be the FedEx champ as well.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Any one play digital golf on the big screen with friends over a few beer?

The Tiger Woods game is pretty good for socializing with other nerds and even some normal people...
:)
even the ladies can play well quickly.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Any one play digital golf on the big screen with friends over a few beer?

The Tiger Woods game is pretty good for socializing with other nerds and even some normal people...
:)
even the ladies can play well quickly.
I play WGT once in a while.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I'm trying to figure out what "WGT" means, but all the breakouts I'm getting are unprintable.
Which probably says more about me than it does about you.
World Golf Tour https://www.wgt.com/. The USGA is a big sponsor of it. They play the USGA's Virtual US Open there. It's a helluva program and very realistic (the graphics are precise to the courses) but costly to get into the top rungs. You need to buy good clubs and they milk people regularly for good golf balls. I've played long enough that I have a pretty decent set of gear and I can put up a fight with their free golf balls. I only buy good balls to see if I can qualify for the US Open. Been close but the cut line get's ridiculously low.