Is Trump FIT (Mentally, emotionally, ethically ) FIT for the JOB???


Walter
+1
#91
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

successful leaders pick good staff and managers!


THAT is defiantly CORRECT. .......as then they can rely on them with confidence. Therefore they don't have a revolving door syndrome with their staff.......which only creates instability. poor morale, lowers productivity ..etc.

No wonder BHO failed.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#92
just look at the aswans

Rosiak Rips Democrats over Aswan Scandal.
Rosiak Rips Democrats Imran Awan Scandal | The Daily Caller

Liberal news outlets work overtime to hide a huge Democratic scandal and more crazy media misses this week

Feds arrest Debbie Wasserman Schultz's former IT staffer

Watching news outlets go out of their way to hide a potentially huge Democratic scandal is almost funny. So-called journalists are too busy covering presidential tweets to report on a topic that might embarrass their friends.

Welcome to the Imran Awan-Debbie Wasserman Schultz scandal or Compugrab, as I like to call it.

Awan was the top IT aide to Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz. The FBI reportedly “seized smashed computer hard drives” from his home. He was “arrested trying to flee to Pakistan after wiring almost $300,000 to the country,” according to The Daily Caller, which has owned the story because it does actual news reporting.

Here’s an amazing paragraph from the Caller: “Awan and members of his family received $4 million from the Democratic congressmen they were working for since 2010. Wasserman Schultz has been especially uncooperative with the probe into her staffers and even threatened the Capitol Police chief for gathering evidence.

She refused to fire Awan until after he was arrested, even though Capitol Police had already revoked Awans’ access to the congressional IT system in February in relation to a major security breach.”
($4 million, and you wonder where your tax dollars go.)

This is why so many Americans no longer trust the traditional media. It’s because we can’t. They’d rather write snarky stories about the president’s Twitter comments than do actual reporting.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/...this-week.html

Their father just changed his last name to avoid being associated with his sons the former democratically employed criminal Aswans.
Last edited by Danbones; Apr 5th, 2018 at 12:02 AM..
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#93
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

successful leaders pick good staff and managers!


THAT is defiantly CORRECT. .......as then they can rely on them with confidence. Therefore they don't have a revolving door syndrome with their staff.......which only creates instability. poor morale, lowers productivity ..etc.

The problem with being defiantly correct is you tend to piss people off.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1 / -1
#94
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Old anti-semites never die.


He was legally elected POTUS so yer just being an ass.

Fake news! The election was fraudulent ... stolen with the help of a hostile foreign power!
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#95
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Fake news! The election was fraudulent ... stolen with the help of a hostile foreign power!

Were is the collusion , show us the meat .
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
+1
#96
"Where"
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#97
More than a million undocumented immigrants have received California driver's licenses

More than a million undocumented immigrants have received California driver's licenses | The Sacramento Bee

well there are your illegal voters

Trump certainly is more
Quote:

(Mentally, emotionally, ethically ) FIT

then his constantly losing detractors.
Last edited by Danbones; Apr 5th, 2018 at 07:19 AM..
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#98
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Were is the collusion , show us the meat .

Oooooh I think you just found a "spelling Nazi" who is hinting to you to smarten up because he doesn't have the brains to understand or answer your question! (Much better to be like you than like him)

Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Fake news! The election was fraudulent ... stolen with the help of a hostile foreign power!

But nowhere near enough to offset the sagacity and power of the American voter.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#99
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Oooooh I think you just found a "spelling Nazi" who is hinting to you to smarten up because he doesn't have the brains to understand or answer your question! (Much better to be like you than like him)



But nowhere near enough to offset the sagacity and power of the American voter.

Hillary got 3 million votes more than Trump. The Electoral College ignored the sagacity and power of the American voter.
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
+1
#100
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Hillary got 3 million votes more than Trump.

That fact continues to trigger Trumpites. Just imagine what's going to happen when all those folks that couldn't be bothered to vote (read young left-leaning adults) show up at the polls next time.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
#101
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Hillary got 3 million votes more than Trump. The Electoral College ignored the sagacity and power of the American voter.

Are you REALLY that f**king thick? I've explained at least 3 times that the popular vote doesn't count as far as winning the election is concerned nearly so much as the NUMBER of jurisdictions where the vote was won. Would you really like to see a winner emerge who was only able to win 5 or 6 key states (unless of course you live in California, New York or Texas) ?
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#102
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

instead of attacking cc........why not present your case FOR trump. ?? If you have a case for Trump let's see it. No need to get distracted with emotional tirades against posters. Start with Trump's QUALIFICATION for the job. And list his SKILL set for the job

Qualification: Elected POTUS by the American people
Skill set: Just as many skills as a city planner and a part time drama teacher

Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

successful leaders pick good staff and managers!


THAT is defiantly CORRECT. .......as then they can rely on them with confidence. Therefore they don't have a revolving door syndrome with their staff.......which only creates instability. poor morale, lowers productivity ..etc.

Do you see it as instable, and disruptive as a cabinet shuffle in Canada?
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#103
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Are you REALLY that f**king thick? I've explained at least 3 times that the popular vote doesn't count as far as winning the election is concerned nearly so much as the NUMBER of jurisdictions where the vote was won. Would you really like to see a winner emerge who was only able to win 5 or 6 key states (unless of course you live in California, New York or Texas) ?

Yes and here in Canada Trudeau and his Liberals rode a wave of 39% to majority government .

Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Qualification: Elected POTUS by the American people
Skill set: Just as many skills as a city planner and a part time drama teacher



Do you see it as instable, and disruptive as a cabinet shuffle in Canada?

That is just a cabinet shuffle and means nothing.
 
Walter
+1
#104
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Hillary got 3 million votes more than Trump. The Electoral College ignored the sagacity and power of the American voter.

The Electors followed the constitution and the sagacity of the voters in their respective states.
 
EagleSmack
#105
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Hillary got 3 million votes more than Trump. The Electoral College ignored the sagacity and power of the American voter.

Sofa king stew pit
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
#106
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Yes and here in Canada Trudeau and his Liberals rode a wave of 39% to majority government ...

The difference being that Trudeau hasn't upset those that haven't been interested in voting. As horrible as he's been, he still has a chance at being re-elected.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#107
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Yes and here in Canada Trudeau and his Liberals rode a wave of 39% to majority government .

And an alternative would be less than 39% forming a minority gov't! Would you prefer that?
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
#108
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Are you REALLY that f**king thick? I've explained at least 3 times that the popular vote doesn't count as far as winning the election is concerned nearly so much as the NUMBER of jurisdictions where the vote was won. Would you really like to see a winner emerge who was only able to win 5 or 6 key states (unless of course you live in California, New York or Texas) ?

So stop blathering on about the wisdom of the American voter! They had zip-dee-doo with the outcome. Trump told everybody that the election was rigged. He had first-hand knowledge of it.
 
White_Unifier
#109
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

So stop blathering on about the wisdom of the American voter! They had zip-dee-doo with the outcome. Trump told everybody that the election was rigged. He had first-hand knowledge of it.

It came to him in a dream after he passed out from a drunken stupor, so it must be true.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#110
Such wonderful salty tears!
 
White_Unifier
+1
#111
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Such wonderful salty tears!

I don't know what tears you're talking about. But since we're on the subject, I have noticed that my tears have been salty ever since I was a kid. I see you've noticed the same about yours.
Last edited by White_Unifier; Apr 5th, 2018 at 11:35 AM..
 
EagleSmack
#112
You see what?
 
Twila
+2
#113
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

I don't know what tears you're talking about. But since we're on the subject, I have noticed that my tears were salty ever since I was a kid. I see you've noticed the same about yours.

Science bitches!

best response to projection I've seen in awhile. Nicely done WU

Trump is about as fit for president at the US deserves at this time.

Trump IS a reflection of that countries turmoil and change. There's still hope. Not everyone is doubling down or confused by his confabulations, or poorly educated.
 
EagleSmack
#114
More... give me more!
 
White_Unifier
#115
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

Science bitches!

best response to projection I've seen in awhile. Nicely done WU

Trump is about as fit for president at the US deserves at this time.

Trump IS a reflection of that countries turmoil and change. There's still hope. Not everyone is doubling down or confused by his confabulations, or poorly educated.

My tears have always tasted salty.
 
EagleSmack
#116
I agree!
 
White_Unifier
#117
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

More... give me more!

Eat more salt.

Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

I agree!

How do you know?
 
Twila
+2
#118
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post




How do you know?

GAWD, maybe he's been sneaking into your room and licking your face at night? what a creep...
 
Walter
#119
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

It came to him in a dream after he passed out from a drunken stupor, so it must be true.

Trump is a teetotaler.
 
EagleSmack
#120
Yes! I see the rage is still so strong!

So... you know he cries himself to sleep at night? How creep?
 

Similar Threads

10
Is bush unstable (mentally)??
by Ocean Breeze | Apr 5th, 2018
7
Mentally ill need help, not handcuffs: police
by mentalfloss | Aug 27th, 2014