Is Trump FIT (Mentally, emotionally, ethically ) FIT for the JOB???


Murphy
Conservative
#61
Ah, but it is, OB. You just like displaying your ignorance on a daily basis.
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
#62
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Is it necessary for Canadians, who aren't doing business with the U.S. to have an in depth understanding of U.S. politics?

It is if you want to be informed as US public policy affects Canadians whether they are directly involved in business in or with America(ns). I realize being informed isn't one of your priorities
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#63
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

No...not necessary But some of us that were CAN-AM........with lots of family in the US..........it is just par for the course.

My family were on the receiving end of American invaders who torched the place, stole the cattle and left scorched Earth and starvation behind them.


It was a long, long time ago but there is still the lingering idea that they might return, someday, and their Army is no more disciplined now than it was in 1813.


Still a rabble.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#64
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

My family were on the receiving end of American invaders who torched the place, stole the cattle and left scorched Earth and starvation behind them.


It was a long, long time ago but there is still the lingering idea that they might return, someday, and their Army is no more disciplined now than it was in 1813.


Still a rabble.

I think we have every right to be on some level of alert as the US behaviour is anything but sane . With the US...... history has a pattern of repeating itself........as they simply don't learn. (or want to learn).

eg the war mindset. The gun mindset. Like how many horrific shootings do they have to go through before the light bulb goes off?? They can't seem to see the trees for the forest........due to their arrogance, excessive pride and collective ignorance ( of the brainwashed variety).

Our reality is we reside between TWO aggressive NUCLEAR powers who like to play war games.
 
petros
+1 / -1
#65
We play the same games. Canadians have held command of NORAD. We may not have our own nukes but we certainly are involved in nuke games with NORAD and NATO

North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD)
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#66
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

I think we have every right to be on some level of alert as the US behaviour is anything but sane . With the US...... history has a pattern of repeating itself........as they simply don't learn. (or want to learn).

eg the war mindset. The gun mindset. Like how many horrific shootings do they have to go through before the light bulb goes off?? They can't seem to see the trees for the forest........due to their arrogance, excessive pride and collective ignorance ( of the brainwashed variety).

Our reality is we reside between TWO aggressive NUCLEAR powers who like to play war games.

Who do you look at when judging U.S. behaviour? I tend to look at people I'm familiar with (in my case the run of the mill common man/woman on the street) as those are the only ones I'm even vaguely familiar with and can relate to.

Does "mentally, emotionally, ethically" cover the traits prerequisite for Potus? I think traits such as ability, and perseverance are equally if not more important. In Trump's case, mentally he probably is. Upon arrival of Nov. 8 2016 the question has reduced relevance, reduced simply to the comparison with his opponent.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
-1
#67
Ex-CIA director worries about Trump holding nuke codes after petty Alec Baldwin spat

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/ex-...-baldwin-spat/


This very angry , petulant, immature and insane POTUS is destroying everything he touches. and Tweets.


The chaos he is creating is having repercussions not only in the US but world wide........and he does not care.........as he actually ENJOYS creating trouble. and dissent......... as long as someone else comes along to do the fix ups. Will folks ever realize how DESTRUCTIVE HE IS..and to put it in simplistic terms........UNBALANCED.

His decisions are short term . simplistic and superficially "America First" and Money oriented .......but with no consideration of intermediate and long term consequences. He is an irresponsible risk taker.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
-1
#68
Trump is moving into a more dangerous phase of his madness

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/tru...phase-madness/


It is somewhat comforting that there is SOME awareness that there is a mental problem in the oval office.
sadly, there are far too many enablers, and deniers.

If one's boss behaved the way Trump does........wouldn't the staff see that something was really off?? as in bizarre and inappropriate behavior. If the boss had uncontrollable rants in person and on twitter..and went on a firing of staff rampage ....would the staff not think he was Moe than a little eccentric??

One would be correct in saying that Trump is accelerating.


Does his wealth and position blind people to the reality of what he is.?? Is there no limit on the behaviours that his supporters will continue to find acceptable?? Or make excuses for?? Will the world look back , in retrospect and wonder how the signs were missed .....yet he has been given the license to kill by the population. (keys to the nuke cupboard )
 
Walter
-1
#69
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Trump is moving into a more dangerous phase of his madness

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/tru...phase-madness/


It is somewhat comforting that there is SOME awareness that there is a mental problem in the oval office.
sadly, there are far too many enablers, and deniers.

If one's boss behaved the way Trump does........wouldn't the staff see that something was really off?? as in bizarre and inappropriate behavior. If the boss had uncontrollable rants in person and on twitter..and went on a firing of staff rampage ....would the staff not think he was Moe than a little eccentric??

One would be correct in saying that Trump is accelerating.


Does his wealth and position blind people to the reality of what he is.?? Is there no limit on the behaviours that his supporters will continue to find acceptable?? Or make excuses for?? Will the world look back , in retrospect and wonder how the signs were missed .....yet he has been given the license to kill by the population. (keys to the nuke cupboard )

Holy crap.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#70
Probably more so than anyone else since Truman!
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#71
15 Reasons Narcissists (and Sociopaths) Lie
Neuroscience and Relationships

15 Reasons Narcissists (and Sociopaths) Lie


https://blogs.psychcentral.com/relat...d170a-30338705


Think the USS prez ...(current) who really IS a pathological liar./narcissist and probably a sociopath........( a few degrees less pathological than a psychopath )
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#72
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Probably more so than anyone else since Truman!

Yeah, that old Jimmy Carter ... crazy as a bed bug, that guy or Gerald Ford and his famous visions of personal grandeur.
George Bush Senior was bonkers! That's why they made him the head of the CIA.
Dwight Eisenhower .... Well! Multiple Personality Disorder! He thought that he was a great, conquering general!
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#73
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Yeah, that old Jimmy Carter ... crazy as a bed bug, that guy or Gerald Ford and his famous visions of personal grandeur.
George Bush Senior was bonkers! That's why they made him the head of the CIA.
Dwight Eisenhower .... Well! Multiple Personality Disorder! He thought that he was a great, conquering general!

I saw old Jimmy being interviewed on C.B.C. T.V. news yesterday. The old fella is still as sharp as a steel trap. I think he's about 93 now. Will we be as sharp as him at that age?
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#74
Peanut oil injections man..that's the big secret.

They suck it out and replace it with leftover fry oil and bio-diesel and stuff and then sell us THAT as a health food.

Health Benefits
Peanut oil is one of the healthiest oils. It is a vegetable oil that is naturally trans fat-free, cholesterol free, and low in saturated fats. Peanut oil is high in unsaturated fats, especially monounsaturated fat, like olive oil.

It is also a source of the antioxidant, vitamin E and phytosterols, which benefit heart-health. Peanut oil is also a perfect choice for healthier frying because it can be heated to a higher temperature than other oils, and this results in lower oil pick up in the food
http://www.peanut-institute.org/pean...peanut-oil.asp

..and we now return you to your regular diet of content free fake news and genetically modified nothing burger gossip doused freak subconscious porn flavored eye candy brain salad.
Last edited by Danbones; Apr 4th, 2018 at 06:15 PM..
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
#75
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I saw old Jimmy being interviewed on C.B.C. T.V. news yesterday. The old fella is still as sharp as a steel trap. I think he's about 93 now. Will we be as sharp as him at that age?

Right ... but not sharp like Trump, you say.

Before politics, Carter was a Nuclear Engineer in Admiral Rickover's nuclear submarine fleet. Rickover was a tough SOB who picked his own men and you had to be goddam good to be selected for the sort of service that Carter saw. No fecking bone spurs, there.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#76
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

15 Reasons Narcissists (and Sociopaths) Lie
Neuroscience and Relationships

15 Reasons Narcissists (and Sociopaths) Lie


https://blogs.psychcentral.com/relat...d170a-30338705


Think the USS prez ...(current) who really IS a pathological liar./narcissist and probably a sociopath........( a few degrees less pathological than a psychopath )

Yet he is winning and you are whining .
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
#77
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Yet he is winning and you are whining .

He happily takes credit for things ..whether they are based facts or not.

How often has he made a declaration on Twitter.......and ten the WH had to walk back from it?? One would think that there were two elements running the WH and doing it in parallel.

bTW: his ideas have been coming from his Fox) Faux) news pals. They are the xtreme right of American Media and are harpy to lavish attention of trump......... who has a pathological need for it.


Wining / losing is not the issue. this is not a football game. It is about competence ........and for that he scorers in the negative. It is about credibility........and he fails again. He is too inconsistent to be an effective leader. even rich businessmen.....aer NOT necessarily good leaders........as they rely on qualified staff and managers.
Last edited by Ocean Breeze; Apr 4th, 2018 at 08:17 PM..
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#78
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Right ... but not sharp like Trump, you say.

Before politics, Carter was a Nuclear Engineer in Admiral Rickover's nuclear submarine fleet. Rickover was a tough SOB who picked his own men and you had to be goddam good to be selected for the sort of service that Carter saw. No fecking bone spurs, there.

Different characters, different eras, Trump has a few more "rough edges" than Jimmy. Trump is sharper than Hillary, I'm not sure who else!
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
#79
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I saw old Jimmy being interviewed on C.B.C. T.V. news yesterday. The old fella is still as sharp as a steel trap. I think he's about 93 now. Will we be as sharp as him at that age?

Will we even be his age?

Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

He happily takes credit for things ..whether they are based facts or not.

How often has he made a declaration on Twitter.......and ten the WH had to walk back from it?? One would think that there were two elements running the WH and doing it in parallel.

bTW: his ideas have been coming from his Fox) Faux) news pals. They are the xtreme right of American Media and are harpy to lavish attention of trump......... who has a pathological need for it.


Wining / losing is not the issue. this is not a football game. It is about competence ........and for that he scorers in the negative. It is about credibility........and he fails again. He is too inconsistent to be an effective leader. even rich businessmen.....aer NOT necessarily good leaders........as they rely on qualified staff and managers.

In politics, as in business it is all about winning. Money is just a convenient way to keep score.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#80
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

He happily takes credit for things ..whether they are based facts or not.

How often has he made a declaration on Twitter.......and ten the WH had to walk back from it?? One would think that there were two elements running the WH and doing it in parallel.

bTW: his ideas have been coming from his Fox) Faux) news pals. They are the xtreme right of American Media and are harpy to lavish attention of trump......... who has a pathological need for it.


Wining / losing is not the issue. this is not a football game. It is about competence ........and for that he scorers in the negative. It is about credibility........and he fails again. He is too inconsistent to be an effective leader. even rich businessmen.....aer NOT necessarily good leaders........as they rely on qualified staff and managers.

So should Ias an employer retain and promote under or unqualified employees ?
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1 / -1
#81
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Different characters, different eras, Trump has a few more "rough edges" than Jimmy. Trump is sharper than Hillary, I'm not sure who else!

Trump is a loud mouth Neanderthal who has no business being in the White House.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#82
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Trump is a loud mouth Neanderthal who has no business being in the White House.

Of course you are the world authority as to who has leadership abilities or aspirations . And of course you are filling small town auditoriums with little people clamoting to hear you speak .
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#83
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Of course you are the world authority as to who has leadership abilities or aspirations . And of course you are filling small town auditoriums with little people clamoting to hear you speak .

Ah! Did someone diss your idol? Poor baby.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
#84
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Of course you are the world authority as to who has leadership abilities or aspirations . And of course you are filling small town auditoriums with little people clamoting to hear you speak .

instead of attacking cc........why not present your case FOR trump. ?? If you have a case for Trump let's see it. No need to get distracted with emotional tirades against posters. Start with Trump's QUALIFICATION for the job. And list his SKILL set for the job
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#85
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

instead of attacking cc........why not present your case FOR trump. ?? If you have a case for Trump let's see it. No need to get distracted with emotional tirades against posters. Start with Trump's QUALIFICATION for the job. And list his SKILL set for the job

Personal attacks are all the right have and pigs is a pro.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#86
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Personal attacks are all the right have and pigs is a pro.

Pigs is a forth rate troll. He's not intelligent enough to pull it off, although he seems to believe that he is. Deflections ... Ad Homs ...that's the whole repertoire, folks.
 
Walter
#87
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I saw old Jimmy being interviewed on C.B.C. T.V. news yesterday. The old fella is still as sharp as a steel trap. I think he's about 93 now. Will we be as sharp as him at that age?

Old anti-semites never die.

Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Trump is a loud mouth Neanderthal who has no business being in the White House.

He was legally elected POTUS so yer just being an ass.
 
Murphy
Conservative
+1
#88
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

instead of attacking cc........why not present your case FOR trump. ?? If you have a case for Trump let's see it. No need to get distracted with emotional tirades against posters. Start with Trump's QUALIFICATION for the job. And list his SKILL set for the job

Yet you see no problem attacking Trump. You call him names, accuse him of things that you cannot prove and have even posted things about him which were proven to be lies.

You see, OB, what 's good for the goose is good for the gander. That's what makes you a hateful troll. You do the very things that you accuse others of doing. Yet, when you do it, and others point this out, you think you are being unfairly treated, or worse, cry foul.

Grow up.
Last edited by Murphy; Apr 4th, 2018 at 11:05 PM..
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
#89
[QUOTE=Ocean Breeze;2605233even rich businessmen.....aer NOT necessarily good leaders........as they rely on qualified staff and managers.[/QUOTE]

You got it bass ackwards, successful leaders pick good staff and managers!
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#90
successful leaders pick good staff and managers!


THAT is defiantly CORRECT. .......as then they can rely on them with confidence. Therefore they don't have a revolving door syndrome with their staff.......which only creates instability. poor morale, lowers productivity ..etc.
 

Similar Threads

10
Is bush unstable (mentally)??
by Ocean Breeze | Apr 5th, 2018
7
Mentally ill need help, not handcuffs: police
by mentalfloss | Aug 27th, 2014