A whale just saved your life and you dont even know


Johnnny
+2
#1  Top Rated Post
The first discovered interstellar asteroid is a quarter-mile long red beast | Astronomy.com

1I/2017 U1, which has since been named `Oumuamua or the Cetacean Probe swept past Earth last month and successfully made contact with humpback whales. This has saved us the trouble of having to find an eccentric star ship captain from having to travel back in time by traveling around the sun.





[youtube]rvdR0UuNsFY[/youtube]
Last edited by Johnnny; Nov 24th, 2017 at 11:05 AM..
 
B00Mer
+1
#2
Ah HA HA HA!! My thoughts exactly when I first heard of this on Facebook..
 
Johnnny
+1
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Ah HA HA HA!! My thoughts exactly when I first heard of this on Facebook..

Thank you!!!!!

I honestly thought no one was going to get this.
 
Mowich
+1
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

Thank you!!!!!

I honestly thought no one was going to get this.

Good catch Johnhny..........I read about it on the NP the other day and didn't make the connection.
 
Johnnny
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Good catch Johnhny..........I read about it on the NP the other day and didn't make the connection.

lol thanks. I just couldn't stop laughing when i put two and two together.

The sound of the probe from the movie freaked me out when i was a kid and personally i kinda liked the Voyage Home the most of all the original Star Trek movies
 

Similar Threads

11
WHAT BANKS DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW!
by Stretch | Jan 27th, 2005
24
Why I dont go to the movies as much
by Gonzo | Jan 12th, 2005