Our Salty Governor General Julie Payette

Hoof Hearted
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canad...id=mailsignout

She mocks climate change deniers...people who believe in alternative medicine...people who read horoscopes...and Religious folks who believe in creation.

Astronaut?

AstroNUT!

Colpy
+3
Another incompetent, unsuitable candidate put in her position by the Prime Incompetent.

Hoof Hearted
+1
Yet another Limousine Liberal with a cushy patronage appointment, looking down her nose and doing her best to enlighten the unwashed masses. The article also mentions Climate Barbie was cheering her on.

Angstrom
+3
The people voted for poor leadership, and they got what they voted for

Vbeacher
+3
You know she's stepped over the line when even the CBC is criticizing her.

Angstrom
+1
That Trudeau guy is in way over his head

Tecumsehsbones
How DARE you insult the representative of Her Most Imperial Majesty, Ordained By God To Rule Over You?

darkbeaver
I am certain that the honourable member has the best interests of Israel firmly in mind.

Angstrom
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

I am certain that the honourable member has the best interests of Israel firmly in mind.

Im not sure she even has the same ideology then the queen

EagleSmack
She talks a good game for the alarmists, but it the end, Canada isn't doing anything for so called climate change.

mentalfloss
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

She mocks climate change deniers...people who believe in alternative medicine...people who read horoscopes...and Religious folks who believe in creation.

Sorry, what's wrong here?

EagleSmack
+1
Other than being immature I do not see anything wrong. She can insult all she wants because at the end of the day Canada is not keeping up with it's commitments to the Paris Agreement and really has no intention to do so in the future.

*snicker*

Tecumsehsbones
+4
#13  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

Sorry, what's wrong here?

Sorry, Eagle's right, you're wrong.

It's better morally to pull out of the accord than to stay in and fail to meet your obligations.

And it's WAAAAAY better to pull out and still meet the obligations you pulled out of, which so far we're doing, than to stay in and fail to meet your obligations. We may be assholes, but you're liars and hypocrites.

mentalfloss
I was responding to Hoofs post.

Didn't actually read the article.

Mebbe I'll check it out after work.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

It's better morally to pull out of the accord than to stay in and fail to meet your obligations.

And it's WAAAAAY better to pull out and still meet the obligations you pulled out of, which so far we're doing, than to stay in and fail to meet your obligations. We may be assholes, but you're liars and hypocrites.

And...

BOOM!

Johnnny
Its not often you hear the GG mic'd up and going off like that...

petros
Must be lightheaded?

White_Unifier
+1

I'll agree with that.

Angstrom
+1

Mentalflake is going to lose his fuking communist mind

EagleSmack

Murphy
+2
I don't think anyone rally cares about the GG. A toothless dog. The problem that I have is with the office. The millions wasted on fluff, when it could go to healthcare, education or spent building cottages for Liberals.

Hoof Hearted
+2
The GG is supposed to be neutral and apolitical...not the lapdog for the Prime Minister.

Cannuck
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

They should be mocked... repeatedly and at every opportunity

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Im not sure she even has the same ideology then the queen

Your sentence is incomplete and incoherant.

Cannuck

Don't get me wrong. I don't believe she is the one to do the mocking but the mocking should be done

darkbeaver
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

They should be mocked... repeatedly and at every opportunity

Mocking is easy Cunnuck, proveing is different.

Hoof Hearted
+4
1) It has yet to be determined whether or not man has created climate change.

2) Many alternative medicines work. Millions swear by Chiropractors.

3) Horoscope readers do it mostly for entertainment.

4) Who created the Universe...Julie Payette?

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Mocking is easy Cunnuck, proveing is different.

I'm under no obligation to prove the non-existence of anybody's fantasies

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

I'm under no obligation to prove the non-existence of anybody's fantasies

I understand your limitations of course and did not suggest that you should or could prove anything. Certainly you are under no obligation nor expectation. The floor is yours.

Vbeacher
+3
It was a boneheaded mistake. Not only does she insult millions of Canadians who are religious - for no apparent reason, but she seems to forget she's supposed to be the representative of the Queen - the head of the Church of England.

Does anyone think if the Queen had been in that audience she would have found Payette amusing?