Impeach Trump!!

Danbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Clinton was impeached for having sex with an intern and lying about it. Trump will be I reached for selling his country out to the enemy and lying about every single thing that he does. There is a huge scalar difference between the two situations.

...but you are the one the proof shows is lying...
OO
have you been "weinering" interns too?

JLM
+1

The answer is no. Bill Clinton was impeached by a Republican Congress for messing around with an intern. There was no conviction. He had a 60% approval rating all the way through, though and when it reached the Senate, it was laughed out of the place. No conviction ... no crime was committed either, really.

So what would be the point of even trying to impeach Trump?

Danbones
"Mr. Comey, you're really going to compare the sitting president of the United States to a mob boss so you can make money?" Hannity said of the former FBI director, who is currently promoting his soon-to-be-released book. "If he's going to use a sweeping analogy I've decided tonight we're going to use the Comey standard . . . and make some comparisons of our own."

He began with what he called "a family responsible for actual crimes . . . the head of the notorious political cabal, of course Bill and Hillary Clinton, the Clinton crime family."

For the Clinton family, Hannity brought up allegations of sexual misconduct against President Bill Clinton
Trump touts Hannity's show on 'Deep State crime families' led by Mueller, Comey and Clintons - Chicago Tribune

yup WEINERING

Cliffy
+2
Resistance is futile. Trumpites are the Borg.

JLM
+1

Clinton was impeached for having sex with an intern and lying about it. Trump will be I reached for selling his country out to the enemy and lying about every single thing that he does. There is a huge scalar difference between the two situations.

Which enemy did Trump sell his country out to? North Korea? How do we know this? I can think of at least five things Trump does that he hasn't lied about!

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Which enemy did Trump sell his country out to? North Korea? How do we know this? I can think of at least five things Trump does that he hasn't lied about!

That doesn't make up for the thousands of lies he has told. The man is psychotic at best, a malignant narcissist at worst.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

That doesn't make up for the thousands of lies he has told. The man is psychotic at best, a malignant narcissist at worst.

CC said Trump has lied about "EVERY SINGLE THING" he's done, so why would anyone believe ANY THING CC says?

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Is that a fact or is that what you want to see ? Really George ?

TDS is not a legal reason to impeach Trump. They'll need to keep digging.

bluebyrd35
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Is that a fact or is that what you want to see ? Really George ?

It's what the entire world sees. It's a fact!! Trump lies about everything then lies again to bolster his lies. The news people run lst. 2nd and subsequent lies together now and leave the rest of us to guess if any one of them bears any resemblance to fact.

EagleSmack
Trudeau is a groper and physically assaulted another woman on the floor of Parliament.

bluebyrd35
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Trudeau is a groper and physically assaulted another woman on the floor of Parliament.

LOL if the grope was anything like the assault.....It's a no go!! I get treated worse than than by men and women shopping. AND that brings up Trump talking to the newsman when he thought he was off air, about how casually he takes his sexual assaults on women. OWN THAT!!

coldstream

Resistance is futile. Trumpites are the Borg.

Trumpites are the Invasion of the Body Snatchers. Soon all will conform. Check what's gowing under your bed tonight.
Last edited by coldstream; 3 weeks ago at 12:59 PM..

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35 View Post

LOL if the grope was anything like the assault.....It's a no go!! I get treated worse than than by men and women shopping. AND that brings up Trump talking to the newsman when he thought he was off air, about how casually he takes his sexual assaults on women. OWN THAT!!

Trudeau groped a woman and denied it. Then he had to admit it when pressed. Then he said he didn't think he acted inappropriately. Then he had to walk that back.

Trudeau physically assaulted another woman on camera, on the floor of Parliament.

Own It.

DaSleeper
Trudopes keep calling everyone they disagree with Trumpites....who cares about what they think

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Trudopes keep calling everyone they disagree with Trumpites....who cares about what they think

It's a hell of a lot better being a Trumpite than it is to be stuck with being a Trudeauite!

MHz
Not if you are a Canadian. This would be the 'thin' part, we have France to worry about as being the one who is his mentor. The West could revolt and join the US. Grain and oik is a good hand to be holding when looking for sanctuary.

There is a trail going from Alaska to Nevada that is called, 'the cowboy's trail'. It is all in valleys in the Rockies and that is the most stable and remote ground around and it bisects the line under discussion so the hard part will already be done.

Cliffy
+1 / -1

It's a hell of a lot better being a Trumpite than it is to be stuck with being a Trudeauite!

They both dance to the same puppet masters of the global economy. There is no difference between a conservative or a liberal, or a democrat and a republican. You are all being played by your owners.

JLM

They both dance to the same puppet masters of the global economy. There is no difference between a conservative or a liberal, or a democrat and a republican. You are all being played by your owners.

A statement from you I mostly agree with! There's hope yet!

DaSleeper

A statement from you I mostly agree with! There's hope yet!

He bitch bitch bitch about government, doesn't vote, but is quite happy to collect CPP and OAS...bloody hypocrite!

JLM

He bitch bitch bitch about government, doesn't vote, but is quite happy to collect CPP and OAS...bloody hypocrite!

Who in the country past age 65 doesn't collect CPP, OAP or both? Isn't voting a personal matter?

DaSleeper

Who in the country past age 65 doesn't collect CPP, OAP or both? Isn't voting a personal matter?

If you don't vote don't bitch about the government!

Cliffy

Poor Sleepy... so lost in his hatred he makes up shit to be angry about.

DaSleeper
+1
What?????????????????????
No meme????????????????
You're slipping Dude!

JLM
+1

True but how do we KNOW he didn't vote?

bluebyrd35
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Trudeau groped a woman and denied it. Then he had to admit it when pressed. Then he said he didn't think he acted inappropriately. Then he had to walk that back.

Trudeau physically assaulted another woman on camera, on the floor of Parliament.

Own It.

I watched that so called "assault" when it happened and it sure wasn;t what most Americans would consider an assault!!.........Down your way you shoot them when they are in the way. As far as the other is concerned......He was big enough to apologize. Trump depends on pay offs for everything and lies when caught. You are in a losing battle. You got Trump LOL.

Cliffy

True but how do we KNOW he didn't vote?

I have voted in every election in the last 50 years. Like I said, Sleepy is making up shit to be angry about.

Danbones

Well, in a field of poohs, is one tard better than the other, or is one better off to leave mt handed...?

You know like going into a rubber dog barf store and leaving without buying anything because the model you want is out of stock.

The way they rig the big show election in Canada is to pick someone who could NOT POSSIBLY win to run against the chosen stooge of the day...Ignatief / Harper comes to mind...Hillary would be another good example...NO way could she win without cheating, and even then, she (and her followers) still LOST.
Last edited by Danbones; 3 weeks ago at 08:17 PM..

Cliffy
+1

Danbones
NICE MEME!

Ok, well that's step one done...NOW I'm looking for a kitty cat...

Did I get that right?

Cliffy
+1 / -1