Police Officer Stabbed at Flint, MI Airport

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
The Perp is Canadian...from Quebec...yelled some Allah stuff. It's being treated as a Terror incident. Officer in stable condition after surgery.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
This incident will cause the US to thicken the Border big time.

Business will suffer.

It's all selfie boys fault,,, the idiot

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I guess the americans should do a better job of policing who they allow in.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
The States should bomb Greenland after this incident. It would make about as much sense as bombing Iraq after 9/11.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
This incident will cause the US to thicken the Border big time.

Business will suffer.

It's all selfie boys fault,,, the idiot

Trudeau stabbed the cop? Oh, that's bad. I hope the Canadian government doesn't interfere and lets US justice run its course. I'd better get to the CBC web site now. This is big news!

I guess the americans should do a better job of policing who they allow in.

And how do you supose that they were supposed to know he was goig to do this? Should we equip our border agents with chrystal balls or tarot cards?

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
It starts with idiot selfie boy letting Akbars into Canada

According to the article, he was a Canadian citizen. What makes you think he wasn't born in Canada? Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't. Either way, the article doesn't say.

Start with Montreal and Quebec City

My wife isn't particularly fond of Montreal. She prefers Hong Kong. But as for Canadian cities, she likes Toronto. My favourite Canadian city is Montreal though. Beautiful city. Even my wife agrees with that, but she prefers the network of friends she has in Toronto over Monteal's architechture. Have you ever visited Montreal?

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
According to the article, he was a Canadian citizen. What makes you think he wasn't born in Canada? Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't. Either way, the article doesn't say.

My wife isn't particularly fond of Montreal. She prefers Hong Kong. But as for Canadian cities, she likes Toronto. My favourite Canadian city is Montreal though. Beautiful city. Even my wife agrees with that, but she prefers the network of friends she has in Toronto over Monteal's architechture. Have you ever visited Montreal?

Just where did I make reference to where he was born?? Read English dude?

Yes I've been to Montreal. So what?

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Just where did I make reference to where he was born?? Read English dude?

Yes I've been to Montreal. So what?

You do have a point there. We only need to look to Russell Williams to see the kind of riffraff the UK sends our way.