Toronto Store Attack

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
We wouldn't want to upset anyone.

I wonder why no one decided to take her out when she was swinging the club? Canadian Tire is sort of like a big hardware store. Lots of other golf clubs, machetes, garden implements, etc.

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
I wonder why no one decided to take her out when she was swinging the club? Canadian Tire is sort of like a big hardware store. Lots of other golf clubs, machetes, garden implements, etc.
Easy enough to 'step inside' her swing and bowl her over few women are as strong as even the average man and fewer still know how to swing something and inflict damage.

Oh Right this happened in Toronto aka Cuck Capitol of Canada that's why.

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Easy enough to 'step inside' her swing and bowl her over few women are as strong as even the average man and fewer still know how to swing something and inflict damage.

Oh Right this happened in Toronto aka Cuck Capitol of Canada that's why.

Scarberia is much murkier than that.

BTW, those cucks disarmed her when she was swinging a knife around.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
A publication ban has been imposed.

wtf?
Was it flossy that posted a thread that if we didn't give them so much publicity....they would stop?

Edit; It was.....

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/i...-media-finally-starting-realize-covering.html

Scooby

Electoral Member
Mar 22, 2012
Alberta
ISIS command must be doing a face-palm over acknowledging they have anything to do with this.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Heh-heh. Canadian terrorism.

No guns or bombs used, nobody killed, nobody hurt.

Woulda been perfect if she was swinging a hockey stick. Or a plate of poutine.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Does Canada have a sub judice law?

To answer your "wtf," EagleSmack, Britain, among others, has a law forbidding publication of stories about accused people while their cases proceed. They're of the opinion that it helps reduce bias in the criminal justice process. I disagree, or at least I disagree that the reduction in bias is worth the damage to a free press, but it's not extraordinary by any means.

Ah. A brief google shows that Ontario does indeed have a sub judice rule. Anybody who wants to know the details can find them here:

https://www.attorneygeneral.jus.gov.on.ca/english/legis/subjudicerule.php