Thuggery of the Left

Walter
It's a paradox. The liberal media champion themselves as the most open-minded people on planet Earth, with a devotion to the freedom of speech. How can intelligent people be so wrong? In reality, liberal elites have a nasty tendency to dismiss “conservative thought” as an oxymoron. They don’t read conservative books or magazines, and they wouldn’t lower themselves to watching conservatives on television. They have disdain for conservative talk radio. They're virtually illiterate on conservatives and conservatism.
Bozell & Graham Column: The Left vs. Free Speech

JLM
+2 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

It's a paradox. The liberal media champion themselves as the most open-minded people on planet Earth, with a devotion to the freedom of speech. How can intelligent people be so wrong? In reality, liberal elites have a nasty tendency to dismiss “conservative thought” as an oxymoron. They don’t read conservative books or magazines, and they wouldn’t lower themselves to watching conservatives on television. They have disdain for conservative talk radio. They're virtually illiterate on conservatives and conservatism.
Bozell & Graham Column: The Left vs. Free Speech

How long is it going to take me to teach you some basic facts, Walter? Left, right, Conservative, Liberal all same f**king bull sh*t, frauds, fakes, thieves and liars. Divorce your life from them, regard them like circus acts, entertaining to watch once in a blue moon but absolutely useless for making ANY decisions!

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

How long is it going to take me to teach you some basic facts, Walter? Left, right, Conservative, Liberal all same f**king bull sh*t, frauds, fakes, thieves and liars. Divorce your life from them, regard them like circus acts, entertaining to watch once in a blue moon but absolutely useless for making ANY decisions!

No, no! Only the liberal/leftist frauds, fakes, thieves and liars are bad!

The ones on the right are just doing what they have to do. Or they don't exist. Depends on what day it is and what Walter's excuse du jour (that's French, cher) is.

DaSleeper

Swing both ways huh?

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Swing both ways huh?

Not bloody likely!

DaSleeper

JLM
Looks like Walter still isn't listening!

Walter
The Left Wants Old People Not to Vote | National Review

Ludlow
+1
ye paranoid

Walter
Hollywood shuts out another conservative
http://www.conservativereview.com/co...r-conservative

Walter
Thuggery fail.
DAY OF RAGE=> All-White Black Lives Matter Protesters Try to Block Road - Fail Miserably (Video)

lone wolf
+1 / -1
Your OCD is showing....

ETA: Wall's red indicates I was on target
Last edited by lone wolf; Aug 1st, 2016 at 04:43 PM..

Walter
Comedian Heather McDonald: Vote GOP, Lose Hollywood Gigs

Walter
BIGOTRY IS BACK: 'People of Color' College Students Forbid White Roommates
http://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/08/...ite-roommates/

Too funny.
Watch: A Brief History Of The Liberal Media Cutting Off Guests When They Criticize Hillary Clinton - Matt Vespa

JLM
Isn't thuggery common among all political stripes?

Walter

The left purports to be tolerant.

gerryh

and it's not. Just like the "right". Your point is?

Cliffy
+1 / -1

And the right is intolerant? You inferred it.

Old right wing White men:

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

And the right is intolerant? You inferred it.

Old right wing White men:

So.... what do like about everyone else's racism?

Danbones
The things that go on while everyone is wrapped up in these red herrings

Soros who sold out jews to the nazis while being a Jew himself backs groups like black lives matter
how tolerant is that?

and I think also Soros owns the national vote counting system too... and it's offshore.
as that 35 million christian murdering banker installed leftie dickhedtater Stalin said:
"itsnot who votes that counts its who counts the votes"

Walter
He dared question Mrs. Clinton's health.
‘Dr. Drew’ Leaving HLN As Part Of Latest Revamp At Network | Deadline

gopher
+1 / -1

the right claims to be moral Christians but their conduct is antichrist

White Radio Producer Caught Pretending To Be Angry Black Caller For Months

Morning talk radio has a real reputation for being over the top. But one Philadelphia station took the wacky, zany, sound-effects filled world of radio to an entirely new—and ridiculously offensive—level.

For months, an individual calling himself “Dwyane From Swedesboro” had been dialing into radio host Mike Missanelli’s show. Describing himself as a black man who was often “horny for white women,” Dwayne faced frequent paternity test problems, according to Deadspin.

A snippet of one call, transcribed by CrossingBroad, reads:

“Look man, I ain’t gonna lie to ya, the paternity test was a big relief. It’s like I didn’t think that kid was my kid, but then its that little bit of fear like, oh snap, Dwayne could be paying for this for 18 years.” … “I don’t have that many minutes man, I have a set number. I can’t be using it to wait 45 minutes. Look man, I ain’t got the baller budget that you radio people got so I gotta get the limited minute plan.”

Dwyane would have been one of the show’s most avid fans and callers—except for the fact that he never actually existed in the first place. As CrossingBroad and Philly.com report, Dwyane was actually a character made and up and perpetuated over the last two years by the show’s own white male producer, Pat Egan.

Egan’s lie went so deep that he stole a man’s photo from the internet and used it across multiple social media accounts, including Amazon, where he often reviewed products, and Twitter, where he wrote frequently offensive tweets under his pen name.

Egan’s lie was apparently known to several staffers at the station, according to CrossingBroad, except for the show’s very host, Missanelli. During the opener for his show on Tuesday Missanelli said:

“I didn’t know that ‘Dwayne from Swedesboro’ was not a real person. I would not have authorized a racially charged caller like that… If I had known it was a fake, I would have shut down this immediately because I was sensitive to the racial undertones involved.”

For his part, Egan copped to the lie on Twitter without apology, simply stating he picked a persona who was the “exact opposite” of himself.

According to Missanelli, Egan has not and will not be punished. Egan has called Kyle Scott, the reporter for CrossingBroad who broke the story, an “ambulance chaser.”

Several other radio hosts across the nation have chimed in on the very low brow bit, saying they may do or something offensive once in awhile, but faking callers is not one of them.

Follow
Glen Macnow @RealGlenMacnow
I've done many things I regret during 23 years of sports talk radio. But I have never, ever used a fake caller.
1:08 PM - 23 Aug 2016 · Falmouth, MA, United States

https://www.good.is/articles/white-r...e-black-caller

The thuggery of the far reich.

Walter
Moderators getting their marching orders.
Moderators Under Scrutiny as Mainstream Media Attacks Matt Lauer - Breitbart

Tecumsehsbones
Walter gets triggered. Again.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Walter gets triggered. Again.

Triggered you to respond. Again.