Obama on Russia: 'Large countries don't bully'

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
How did he manage to say that with a straight face?

Guess he hasn't checked the CIA Files ..........

The military option is out, President Barack Obama said Sunday, but the U.S. will be looking at all other options to "ratchet up the pressure on Russia" on the issue of Ukraine.

"We have no interest in seeing Russia weakened or its economy in shambles. We have a profound interest, as I believe every country does, in promoting a core principle, which is: Large countries don't bully smaller countries," Obama told reporters.

Speaking in New Delhi after a lengthy flight on Air Force One, Obama said Sunday he will "look at all the additional options that are available to us short of military confrontation."

more

Obama on Russia: 'Large countries don't bully' | National News - Home

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
yeah Hoover was great,,along with Andrew Johnson and lets not forget Andrew Jackson he was a fine man.

boo on obama

We need Barry Goldwater in there by gawd. Oh wait. He's dead. Nevermind.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
This guy is the absolute worst US president in 150 years.

He is a very bad joke.

I can't call him the worst.........

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
I have to agree, he's gotten really terrible. It's almost he has that attitude when you give 2 wks notice at your job and you just don't give a feck anymore lol

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
How did he manage to say that with a straight face?
Mater Card got the boot from Crimea after 'punishing the locals' for letting Russia conquer them without a fight. They are opening shop in Cuba as we speak. Who is the winner and loser in that situation? Online shopping is great, 30% interest not so great. Virtual Visa can be attached to your debit card at no cost

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Like any of us has any idea how it really is like to be in his shoes.

We can all pretend and pull crap out of our a$$es

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
What goes on in Ukraine is none of our business. Obama needs to stay out of that problem just like Putin needs to stay out of our concerns in Ferguson or the streets of Brooklyn.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
I watched a BBC report on this matter earlier this evening. Seems like that network is hell bent on trying to persuade Obama to intervene militarily in that dispute. They interviewed some Congressional character who says Obama's agitations will work for peace and that the USA populace is solidly behind that. Funny how once again no one asked me in his survey what I thought. If he and the BBC want military action all they need do is to lace on some combat boots and get the job done themselves. Obama has no business even talking about what Putin is doing or proposing to do.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I watched a BBC report on this matter earlier this evening. Seems like that network is hell bent on trying to persuade Obama to intervene militarily in that dispute. They interviewed some Congressional character who says Obama's agitations will work for peace and that the USA populace is solidly behind that. Funny how once again no one asked me in his survey what I thought. If he and the BBC want military action all they need do is to lace on some combat boots and get the job done themselves. Obama has no business even talking about what Putin is doing or proposing to do.

Yes, the USA needs to stay out of this conflict.