Impeach Obama!

Tecumsehsbones
Faithless Execution: Building the Political Case for Obama’s Impeachment
by National Review writer Andrew McCarthy.

Oh, please please pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!

Zipperfish
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Faithless Execution: Building the Political Case for Obama’s Impeachment
by National Review writer Andrew McCarthy.

Oh, please please pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!

Bit late now anyways, isn't it? He's entering dreaded "lame duck" teritory anyways.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
#3  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Zipperfish View Post

Bit late now anyways, isn't it? He's entering dreaded "lame duck" teritory anyways.

Not really. They impeached Clinton later in his term than Obama is now.

Remember, the purpose of impeachment is political grandstanding. And it's never too late for that.

And the effect of impeachment is political comedy. Which is always welcome.

DaSleeper
And would be racist..............

BaalsTears
Barack Obama's race is both a sword and a shield. It makes him special...except to people without white guilt.

Retired_Can_Soldier
He is a lame duck. No doubt about that.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

He is a lame duck. No doubt about that.

A lame duck with a veto pen.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1

A lame duck with a veto pen.

Which is good so he can veto any impeachment. Funny how so many people want to impeach Obama because he stayed in the oven a tad long, meanwhile they ne ver opened their mouths except to breath while junior, who is dumber than a stump destroyed the economy, lied to the citizens and had his daddy rig two elections for him. Funny that.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Which is good so he can veto any impeachment. Funny how so many people want to impeach Obama because he stayed in the oven a tad long, meanwhile they ne ver opened their mouths except to breath while junior, who is dumber than a stump destroyed the economy, lied to the citizens and had his daddy rig two elections for him. Funny that.

Ignorance gonna ig. "Lame duck" has a specific meaning. It refers to the period between the start of the new Congress (usually Jan 2 or 3) and the inauguration of a new President (Jan 20), when the current President cannot effectively veto legislation, because the Congress can just re-pass it after Jan 20. This was even more important before an amendment to the Constitution changed Inauguration Day from April to Jan 20.

Of course, nothing like a cocktail of ignorance and partisan political motivation to change it to effectively mean "I don't like the current President."

I'm not sure how a President can be a jackbooted, ironfisted tyrant and an ineffectual lame duck, both at the same time, but the teabaggers assure me that's how it is.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1

Ignorance gonna ig. "Lame duck" has a specific meaning. It refers to the period between the start of the new Congress (usually Jan 2 or 3) and the inauguration of a new President (Jan 20), when the current President cannot effectively veto legislation, because the Congress can just re-pass it after Jan 20. This was even more important before an amendment to the Constitution changed Inauguration Day from April to Jan 20.

Of course, nothing like a cocktail of ignorance and partisan political motivation to change it to effectively mean "I don't like the current President."

I'm not sure how a President can be a jackbooted, ironfisted tyrant and an ineffectual lame duck, both at the same time, but the teabaggers assure me that's how it is.

They are just sayin that because he goes to a different church. And he has a better tan.