School forced to ban students quoting Geico 'Hump Day' advert

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Some people are way too sensitive.

Strange is more like it.
That sort of of control is in my opinion not appropriate for a school setting.
Does a school need control, yes, but when it is idiotic as this is, the students will rebel, due to the stupidity of the rule.
Then the school loses control on the important things that go on, and add the loss of respect and trust.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
For crying out loud. Is this their first introduction to an annoying fad? I've raised two kids, I've been exposed. It comes, it annoys, it moves on...there's no need to ban anything. Disruption in and of itself is already a 'punishable' offense in schools isn't it? Do they need to go into drastic detail like that? Rules about all the rules?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
PC'ers are out to ruin the world.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
...and of course there is no coincidence that this thread was posted on; "What Day is IT??" :lol:
Driving home form doing a job interviewee. Listening to 1039.39,CISN FM, country channel and they were chatting about it and US schools banning it.
Asked my Wife, she had seen it, I never had.
Ah Google. Found out it is in the US, UK and I imagine other countries.
PC ***-es are not geographically pinned to 1 country.
Sad, because if they were I would suggest bombing them.

The meek have inherited the earth.

Nope- They are not the meek. Far from it.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
gee willickers, and nary a reference to camel toes!
(now where's the sport in that?)

Shirley they doth protethteth too much.

Last edited:

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
That would actually be okay, but they aren't so meek. They're actually rather shrill and annoying....and now that I'm thinking about who the hell put them in charge anyway?
The meek did.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
They're not even being banned for the content, they're being banned up for being annoying and disruptive. Uhm.... today in not news, teenage boys were disruptive. Thank you Daily Mail, for yet another astounding news piece.