Liberals to announce marijuana will be legal by July 1, 2018

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Good ole back button....

There snowberry near enough information available yet to come together conclusion. We'll see what it's like when a quarter of he population wanders about, stoned off of their heads everyday.
quick reply | full reply | multi-quote: Multi-Quote This Message

I'm using a tablet that has a built-in random word generator and I often have to go back and correct some really whacky character strings that it's "artificial intelligence" generates. It's done far worse than that.

petros
Uh huh. It's pure mush head booze damaged you not your tablet.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

Uh huh. It's pure mush head booze damaged you not your tablet.

Well, I'm on Amoxycilin, right now. Is that a LeDain "drug"?

petros
+1
Got the clap again?

Hoof Hearted
+1
If the Libs are going to legalize pot, I think the legal age should be 25...after a young man's/woman's brain has stopped developing.

petros
+1
Why not wait it out until it's degrading?

Danbones
Free Thinker
+3
Quote:

Ap​ril 2, 2013 - People with mental illnesses are more than seven times more likely to use cannabis weekly compared to people without a mental illness, according to researchers from the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) who studied U.S. data.

what Petros said

...and the doctors know ZIP about the histamine aspects and how that effects mental states
so add that into the mix too.

Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Well, I'm on Amoxycilin, right now. Is that a LeDain "drug"?

antibiotics kill the gut bacteria that produces 95 % of your serotonin

thats WAY WORSE THEN POT!!!!!

petros
+1
IF it brings preexisting mental health concerns to the surface, why not use it as a diagnostic tool to get them the help they need long before mental illness ruins their lives and the lives of others?

Danbones
Free Thinker
I think weed use becomes chronic as the symptoms appear

Just see what happens when you use too many antibiotics and it kills the beneficial bacteria I mentioned in your stomach...

the DOCTORS GIVE OUT THE MENTAL ILLNESS and don't even know it

Murphy
Conservative
+1
Don't forget that there are derivatives that come from yer Mary Jane. They include your powders and oils. It's not all rollin' and smokin'.

I think it's wonderful that the government will have a new income stream. Speaking of taxes and streams...

[youtube]Pzr6wk7FVXE[/youtube]

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

what Petros said

...and the doctors know ZIP about the histamine aspects and how that effects mental states
so add that into the mix too.

antibiotics kill the gut bacteria that produces 95 % of your serotonin

thats WAY WORSE THEN POT!!!!!

I'm fighting an infection deep in the calf of my leg. This is the second round and second type of antibiotic. A hundred years ago, I would have lost my leg about a week ago and my life about a week from now.

Gut Bacteria be damned ...

Danbones
Free Thinker
you may not know how it effects your brain

we do

Murphy
Conservative
I think it affects your brain in the same way that Mr. Gumby affects my brain.

[youtube]FgvfRSzmMoU[/youtube]

Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
You have nothing to worry about because marijuana isn't a drug....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EefPcht54c

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

you may not know how it effects your brain

we do

I have a pretty good idea how the end of life will effect my brain. The antibiotic continues.

I eat yogurt everyday and the witch doctor that I'm wed to feeds me acidophyllus pretty much daily, right now.

taxslave
Free Thinker

Sorry. It's not a lie. You just haven't seen what I see. I wonder what CAMH has to say about Marijuana.

Let's take a look:

CAMH: CAMH study shows mental illness associated with heavy cannabis use

They think that marijuana use in an indicator of deeper psychological disorders.

To start with they got cause and effect mixed up. People with mental health issues tend to smoke pot because it helps them> Far better than any of the poisons Big Pharma peddles legally. Your source is much like AA. They think if you have 6 beer on the weekend you are a binge drinker.Try and find some legit testing.

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

Don't forget that there are derivatives that come from yer Mary Jane. They include your powders and oils. It's not all rollin' and smokin'.

I think it's wonderful that the government will have a new income stream. Speaking of taxes and streams...

[youtube]Pzr6wk7FVXE[/youtube]

There isn't much money in it.

taxslave
Free Thinker

It's genetic. Big time.

See above.

[*]People with mental illnesses
are more than seven times more likely to use cannabis weekly compared to people without a mental illness, according to researchers from the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) who studied U.S. data.

Preexisting is preexisting.

If it already exists and they self medicate that doesn't make it causation.

That would be my bet unless they had pot laced with chemicals.

I have a pretty good idea how the end of life will effect my brain. The antibiotic continues.

I eat yogurt everyday and the witch doctor that I'm wed to feeds me acidophyllus pretty much daily, right now.

Get her to make a plotice for your leg. Better than the poison you are taking. Can't remember off the top of my head what the name of the stuff to use and my healer isn't around the house right now.

Murphy
Conservative
+2

There isn't much money in it.

If the government can make an extra penny a year from something, they will.

Taxes are good because someone else makes the taxable object and incurs the associated costs. Someone else sells the taxable object to the public and provides the workers. Someone else collects and remits the tax to the government. It's beautiful.

It is the will of Landru.

And that's why when they couldn't get gangsters like Al Capone for murder, they got them for tax evasion. Illegal or not, it must be taxed, and those taxes remitted.

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
Get off the dope Murph

Murphy
Conservative
I don't partake. It's bad for the finger.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

If the government can make an extra penny a year from something, they will.

Taxes are good because someone else makes the taxable object and incurs the associated costs. Someone else sells the taxable object to the public and provides the workers. Someone else collects and remits the tax to the government. It's beautiful.

It is the will of Landru.

And that's why when they couldn't get gangsters like Al Capone for murder, they got them for tax evasion. Illegal or not, it must be taxed, and those taxes remitted.

If they overcharge the black market will thrive.

darkbeaver
Republican
Marajuana will be legal! Who cares?

petros
You are willing to pay more?

Danbones
Free Thinker
they had to drop the price on smokes till the bootleggers went out of business
and THEN they cranked it back up

darkbeaver
Republican
+1
If the disabled had only gotten out of thier wheel chairs and militareized decades ago this wouldn;t be a headline now. What about all the suffering for decades when they,ve known the social benefits of the whole plants and activly suppressed it and continue to cast doubt on it's enourmous utility this is not the great victory it may seem.

When they strangle them with hemp in thier ruined Rome

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
. People with mental health issues tend to smoke pot because it helps them>

That explains the behaviour of most of you dope fiends this forum ... most of whom are Trumpadistas.

Hoof Hearted
I've heard of pot helping some people with physical pain/ailments. You would think the drug would do more harm to those with mental health issues, would it not?

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

I've heard of pot helping some people with physical pain/ailments. You would think the drug would do more harm to those with mental health issues, would it not?

Absolutely ...to the point that, at best. it should be a prescribed drug, not a free-for-all smoke-a-thon.

Justin is anything but deeply thoughtful.