Is Trump FIT (Mentally, emotionally, ethically ) FIT for the JOB???

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Danbones
Free Thinker
No, you are a fapnews pedo fcxhtard.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Doesn't work that way, Cliffy. Trump supporters don't get fooled because we don't expect anything until after we see (hear) it.

Serryah
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

There's far too many people who take Trump way too seriously while he's having fun at your expense. Let's say he DID give himself an M o H, what harm would really come of it? You girls (and Cliffy) have to learn to laugh!

Thing is, if I thought Trump was joking, I wouldn't give a shit.

The problem with Trump is he doesn't know HOW to joke, or be sarcastic, or be anything but 'serious'.

As for what harm would come of it? Are you ****ing KIDDING me?

Okay, so you have no respect for anyone in the military, especially those who deserve a MoH. Good to know.

As for laughing... I used to when it came to Trump but he's too dangerous now to be 'laughed' at.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

what die hard Trumpians don't seem to realize is that in his pathology........ no matter how much praise he gets .......or gives himself .......or how many honors he thinks he should get.........it is never enough. It is like a psychological quicksand that cannot be filled........A desperate void. this is why he makes things up and embellishes reality ..........to favor himself and his fragile ego. This is why he over reacts ......to any form of criticism........and by degrading, trashing others.........makes himself feel better to himself. Image .and his perception of himself is critical to him. It distracts him from the job he was elected to do........Everything is about HIM If it isn't.......he makes sure it becomes that way.

And you are such a superior person . Do you lord your superiority over others ?

pgs
Free Thinker
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

I love watching their heads explode with any little thing Trump does.

He plays them like a marionette.

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

The problem with Trump is he doesn't know HOW to joke, or be sarcastic, or be anything but 'serious'.

Okay, so you have no respect for anyone in the military, especially those who deserve a MoH. Good to know.

As for laughing... I used to when it came to Trump but he's too dangerous now to be 'laughed' at.

Best be fearful, he controls the codes .

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Best be fearful, he controls the codes .

I am because clearly, he doesn't control himself.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Where did you latch on to that morsel of "wisdom"?

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1

Why are you incapable of doing so?

Serryah
Free Thinker

Oh, I don't know, because you think a man who deferred in Nam because he was a spoiled, rich brat deserves a Medal of Honor for doing NOTHING what so ever. Or you think it's okay for him to JOKE about his wanting a Medal in front of Vets who deserve more oxygen than he does.

Y'know, just a hunch.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Oh, I don't know, because you think a man who deferred in Nam because he was a spoiled, rich brat deserves a Medal of Honor for doing NOTHING what so ever. Or you think it's okay for him to JOKE about his wanting a Medal in front of Vets who deserve more oxygen than he does.

Y'know, just a hunch.

Probably pretty tasteless but nothing more. Hard to comment without some insight into his mindset.

Tecumsehsbones
+2

Even as a 'joke', this was way, way beyond tasteful. Fact is, it's effin' INSULTING and anyone who thinks otherwise is just as insane as Trump is.

Denigrating courage is how cowards try to feel better about themselves.

"Every man thinks less of himself for not having been a soldier."
-- Dr. Samuel Johnson

And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.
-- Henry V, IV:iii

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Denigrating courage is how cowards try to feel better about themselves.
"Every man thinks less of himself for not having been a soldier."
-- Dr. Samuel Johnson
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.
-- Henry V, IV:iii

My father used to refer to him as "Hank Sank".

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Harry Go?

Hal Pyat?

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I heard it a little differently "Hank Cinq". (to get technical)

Curious Cdn
Conservative

I heard it a little differently "Hank Cinq". (to get technical)

We lived in Quebec at the time. Fringlish is an ongoing comedy routine in Montreal. The Quebecois do irony quite well, in fact.

Serryah
Free Thinker
+1

Probably pretty tasteless but nothing more. Hard to comment without some insight into his mindset.

"Probably"?

Uh huh, sure.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

"Probably"?

Uh huh, sure.

Is your life so dull that you have nothing better to do than to dwell on this shit? You seem to respond to every report brought to your attention! Have you ever even thought of checking into the validity of the report? There's lots of "bigger fish to fry". Set up a lemon-ade stand and contribute the proceeds to unwed mothers.

Serryah
Free Thinker
+1

Is your life so dull that you have nothing better to do than to dwell on this shit? You seem to respond to every report brought to your attention! Have you ever even thought of checking into the validity of the report? There's lots of "bigger fish to fry". Set up a lemon-ade stand and contribute the proceeds to unwed mothers.

Actually I'm pretty random for what and when I reply, it all depends on what the conversation is.

With such BS like you're spouting, it's got my attention for longer than normal.

Also, yes, checked the validity, thanks for asking though

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Actually I'm pretty random for what and when I reply, it all depends on what the conversation is.

With such BS like you're spouting, it's got my attention for longer than normal.

Also, yes, checked the validity, thanks for asking though

EVERY word I "spout" is the God's truth- it holds your attention for "longer than normal".