Hillary Clinton SNAPS!


EagleSmack
#1
Geez Hillary! Get a hold of yourself! There was a mistake in translation and Hillary flipped out.

I guess she is a little upset at Billy C. going to N. Korea and getting things done.

YouTube - Hillary Clinton Snaps At Student After Question About Bill
 
s_lone
#2
I've gotta say I expected much worse than that... I wouldn't quite call that ''snapping''...
 
EagleSmack
#3
"What does Mr. Clinton think through the mouth of Mrs. Clinton?"

Too funny.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by s_lone View Post

I've gotta say I expected much worse than that... I wouldn't quite call that ''snapping''...

Yeah, I was kind of hoping for a real tirade.............
 
EagleSmack
#5
Well she is the Sec State. She needed to show some restraint. Just seeing her look and response was classic being that she owes everything to Bill and everyone knows it.
 
gerryh
#6
I wouldn't call that snapping, and I thought she was quite restrained considering the way the question was worded.
 
Ron in Regina
Free Thinker
#7
Well...how 'bout that. Here I'd thought Bill had retired to a life of Smoking
Doobies and chasing skirts. I'm at work so I don't have the time to Photo
Shop a Doobie into Bill's Hand here, but maybe someone else will...or
you'll just have to use your imagination.

 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
#8
Mistake in translation..... Now ain't that a classic phrase?...

The result? About normal....
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
#9
Funny thing, I can understand Hillay's indignation. Lousy translation or wrong name notwithstanding, she's entitled to her own thoughts. I was well indoctrinated by a mother who refused to accept mail addressed to Missus-her-husband's-name - in 1967!
 
Unforgiven
#10
Dick Cheney when asked the same question.

 
petros
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

Well...how 'bout that. Here I'd thought Bill had retired to a life of Smoking
Doobies and chasing skirts. I'm at work so I don't have the time to Photo
Shop a Doobie into Bill's Hand here, but maybe someone else will...or
you'll just have to use your imagination.

Oh coooool thanks for this. LOL

By the way whoever asked that question was spot on by asking Bill through her.
 
FiveParadox
Liberal
#12
I’m surprised at how reserved she was able to be, considering how the question was worded! Might as well have just come right out with it and said, “Grown-ups are talking, now tell us what your man-husband thinks! (And make me a sammich!)” I’ve always been impressed with the professionalism and calm demeanour of The Honorable Hillary Clinton ¹, Secretary of State .
 
DurkaDurka
No Party Affiliation
#13
What a she-devil, this only goes to prove that women do not belong in politics seeing as their menstruations cause them to do zany things like this.
 
eh1eh
#14
Funny. When Bill was Pres she had no trouble telling us what he thought. Pffft.
 
SirJosephPorter
No Party Affiliation
#15
I guess she is a little upset at Billy C. going to N. Korea and getting things done.

Get things done, EagleSmack? I thought that the official conservative party line was that Clinton capitulated to North Korean dictator, promised him practically everything, practically promised to make USA a satellite nation of North Korea in order to get the release of the two women. At least that is the tone of almost all the conservative columnists (John Bolton and other right wing nuts), talk show hosts etc.

Don’t tell me that you are showing uncommon good sense for a change by disagreeing with the conservative official line. Clinton getting things done? Are you saying something good about Clinton? That is a blasphemy, when did Clinton get anything done? Wash your mouth with soap.
 
SirJosephPorter
No Party Affiliation
#16
Incidentally, I think Hillary was perfectly justified in her outburst, such as it was.
 
ironsides
No Party Affiliation
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by SirJosephPorter View Post

Incidentally, I think Hillary was perfectly justified in her outburst, such as it was.


That translator got it all wrong, the question as asked was directed towards her, not Bill. Her reaction was right as she heard the question. We could have had war because of poor translators.
 
SirJosephPorter
No Party Affiliation
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by FiveParadox View Post

I’m surprised at how reserved she was able to be, considering how the question was worded! Might as well have just come right out with it and said, “Grown-ups are talking, now tell us what your man-husband thinks! (And make me a sammich!)” I’ve always been impressed with the professionalism and calm demeanour of The Honorable Hillary Clinton ¹, Secretary of State .

Indeed. I thought she acquitted herself quite well.
 
SirJosephPorter
No Party Affiliation
#19
Anyway, when Hillary was appointed Secretary of State, conservatives were positively salivating with ghoulish delight, claiming that Bill Clinton will try to steal the spotlight from Hillary and that his shenanigans will be a great embarrassment to both Hillary and Obama.

At least so far, the conservative ghouls have been disappointed. Bill Clinton has proved to be a great asset to Obama administration.
 
EagleSmack
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by SirJosephPorter View Post

I guess she is a little upset at Billy C. going to N. Korea and getting things done.

Get things done, EagleSmack? I thought that the official conservative party line was that Clinton capitulated to North Korean dictator, promised him practically everything, practically promised to make USA a satellite nation of North Korea in order to get the release of the two women. At least that is the tone of almost all the conservative columnists (John Bolton and other right wing nuts), talk show hosts etc.

Wow... you really are out there Joey.

Quote:

Don’t tell me that you are showing uncommon good sense for a change by disagreeing with the conservative official line. Clinton getting things done? Are you saying something good about Clinton? That is a blasphemy, when did Clinton get anything done? Wash your mouth with soap.

Hmmm...getting a little heated under the collar? I guess I am getting under your skin as of late. Poor thing.
 
EagleSmack
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by SirJosephPorter View Post

Anyway, when Hillary was appointed Secretary of State, conservatives were positively salivating with ghoulish delight, claiming that Bill Clinton will try to steal the spotlight from Hillary and that his shenanigans will be a great embarrassment to both Hillary and Obama.

At least so far, the conservative ghouls have been disappointed. Bill Clinton has proved to be a great asset to Obama administration.

Trying to steal the spotlight? He did so with ease. Hillary has been made into an ineffective errand girl.

Although it was lost in translation the phrase Freudian Slip comes to mind.
 
missile
Conservative
#22
Seems like they now have 2 Secretarys of State for the price of 1 & that's a good bargain in my books.
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
#23
Perhaps next time whoever put this little charade on will not be so cheap and hire an interpreter that speaks English.
Then we can look for a republican with comprehension skills. I'm betting the interpreter is easier to find.
 
karrie
No Party Affiliation
#24
If someone posed a question at me, implying that I was my husband's puppet speaker, I'd have gone off ten kinds of snaky sideways. No way, regardless of my station, would I be able to show the kind of restraint she did at hearing, yet again, that everyone thinks she is just a mouthpiece for Bill.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by karrie View Post

If someone posed a question at me, implying that I was my husband's puppet speaker, I'd have gone off ten kinds of snaky sideways. No way, regardless of my station, would I be able to show the kind of restraint she did at hearing, yet again, that everyone thinks she is just a mouthpiece for Bill.

I think Ole Hillary should start realizing that without Bill she'd be nuthin'.
 
SirJosephPorter
No Party Affiliation
#26
Wow... you really are out there Joey.

That is the official party line of the extreme right, EagleSmack. Read the articles on the subject by John Bolton and other right wing politicians. Their claim is that Clinton sold out USA, sold it down the river to North Korea in return for the release of hostages.

Instead of parroting the official far right party line (as you usually do) I was somewhat surprised to see you claiming that Clinton did something good (I bet that is a first, you saying anything good about Bill Clinton). Granted, that was just to badmouth, trash Hillary, so it is understandable. All the same it was surprising.
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I think Ole Hillary should start realizing that without Bill she'd be nuthin'.

Without the Hillary family money, where would Billy have been?
 
karrie
No Party Affiliation
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I think Ole Hillary should start realizing that without Bill she'd be nuthin'.

That's bull**** and you know it. He didn't run for office alone. He ran with his wife at his side. She was part of his campaign as surely as Michelle Obama was part of the last one, and Laura Bush the ones before. Those men don't stand alone. He got where he is in part thanks to her. His involvement in politics was her involvement. It all goes hand in hand. She's earned her place in politics.
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by SirJosephPorter View Post

Wow... you really are out there Joey.

That is the official party line of the extreme right, EagleSmack. Read the articles on the subject by John Bolton and other right wing politicians. Their claim is that Clinton sold out USA, sold it down the river to North Korea in return for the release of hostages.

Instead of parroting the official far right party line (as you usually do) I was somewhat surprised to see you claiming that Clinton did something good (I bet that is a first, you saying anything good about Bill Clinton). Granted, that was just to badmouth, trash Hillary, so it is understandable. All the same it was surprising.

Joey doesn't trash talk
 
SirJosephPorter
No Party Affiliation
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Trying to steal the spotlight? He did so with ease. Hillary has been made into an ineffective errand girl.

Although it was lost in translation the phrase Freudian Slip comes to mind.


Exactly EagleSmack, you have suddenly discovered that Bill Clinton is capable of doing good things, just so you could badmouth, trash Hillary.

Far right hates Hillary with a passion. You people (far right) did all they could to make sure that Hillary did not get the nomination, you people thought that Obama would be an easy candidate to beat, a piece of cake. Well, you got your wish; Hillary did not get the nomination.

But then your worst nightmare came to life. Rather than Joan of Ark becoming the President (we all know that extreme right considered McCain a figure head only), you got both Obama and Hillary.

Any way, it just show how intensely you hate Hillary (and not only you, but most of far right). You would even sink as low as conceding that Bill can do something good, just so you can badmouth trash Hillary.