Trump World -USA-2019


Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#571
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

But the racist cowards love him!

yes they do. He "speaks" to them. The surprise is to note HOW many of them exist. He must be a pretty good sales person in their eyes. They are certainly buying what he sells. Maybe they just like his threats , name calling, tactlessness, fear mongering and gross language * and illiterate Twitter rants. He does have a style, don't he?? Some folks like his lack of sophistication and class and eloquence. Boorish must be the "in " thing.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#572
Kaboom sez Walter the Bamboozled.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#573
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

The bloke is insane.

This is not news.

No it is NOT news. but NO one is even acknowledging it. His supporters just keeps making excuses for him. As are the enablers around him.
 
Walter
#574
That full employment thing is really making the progs angry.
 
Hoid
#575
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

That full employment thing is really making the progs angry.

Like the full employment in Canada has all the white natty's on prozac
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#576
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

That full employment thing is really making the progs angry.

more silly Trump speak.

Who on earth would be angry about people being employed??
 
Hoid
+1
#577
because if you aren't then he isn't getting any payback for his 8 years of suffering under Obama.
 
Walter
#578
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

more silly Trump speak.
Who on earth would be angry about people being employed??

Then why are Trump-haters so angry?
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+2
#579
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

He'd sure like to, the way he calls journalists as traitors. You're not paying attention, as usual.

That's because you fake news nut bar wieners are traitors to the whole human race Yorgie.

Clapper: Obama Ordered The Intelligence Assessment That Resulted In Mueller Investigation

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper revealed in an interview last week that if not for President Obama asking for an intelligence community assessment that "set off a whole sequence of events" we would not have the Mueller investigation. Clapper, a CNN contributor, said the effects of that intel assessment "are still unfolding today."

"One point I'd like to make, Anderson, that I don't think has come up very much before, and I'm alluding now to the President's criticism of President Obama for all that he did or didn't do before he left office with respect to the Russian meddling.

If it weren't for President Obama, we might not have done the intelligence community assessment that we did that set off a whole sequence of events which are still unfolding today, notably, special counsel Mueller's investigation," Clapper said Wednesday on CNN.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...stigation.html

Right from the whorse's a$$ himself.

So you trumphaters can't do reality, the question remains: Not enough drugs or too much drugs?
Last edited by Danbones; Apr 14th, 2019 at 07:03 AM..
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#580
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Then why are Trump-haters so angry?

I don't think it's the knitting needles in the frontal lobes, I suspect it has to do with the high joltage command wires running from them to the central orfice.

Individuality and democracy offends them because they can't handle playing on a level playing field.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#581
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

more silly Trump speak.
Who on earth would be angry about people being employed??

You are.

You hate honest people doing well. That is so offensive to the dishonest. Just look at what you Obombites did to Libya...rape, pillage, female and child, and black slave markets...just because they were doing well.

WE know what YOU racists want for America.

Then there is this:

Tucker Carlson: What Was Julian Assange's Crime? He Embarrassed Everyone In Power, Humiliated Hillary Clinton...
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...y_clinton.html
..and unlike you: Wikileaks has been more truthfull than anyone else out there.

WikiLeaks tells reporters 140 things not to say about Julian Assange
3 MIN READ

LONDON (Reuters) - WikiLeaks on Sunday advised journalists not to report 140 different “false and defamatory” statements about its founder Julian Assange, who has been holed up in the Ecuadorean embassy in London since June 2012.
https://in.reuters.com/article/brita...-idINKCN1P1069

What about all of us who are OFFENDED by Hitlary Clinton...not to mention also, every wrong piece and source of information YOU and everyone like you post?
Last edited by Danbones; Apr 14th, 2019 at 07:21 AM..
 
Tecumsehsbones
#582
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

That full employment thing is really making the progs angry.

I note that when employment was steadily rising under Obama, you spent all your time whimpering about labor force participation. Now that Trump's in office, and labor force participation hasn't changed, you seem to have forgotten all about it.

Comes natural when you're stupid, I guess.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#583
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

I note that when employment was steadily rising under Obama, you spent all your time whimpering about labor force participation. Now that Trump's in office, and labor force participation hasn't changed, you seem to have forgotten all about it.
Comes natural when you're stupid, I guess.

Propaganda "truth" is a maleable as plasticine.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#584
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Propaganda "truth" is a maleable as plasticine.

Walter still won't tell us if he's still a birther.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#585
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Like the full employment in Canada has all the white natty's on prozac

Why do you hate white people so ? Are you a bigot ?
 
Hoid
#586
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

I note that when employment was steadily rising under Obama, you spent all your time whimpering about labor force participation. Now that Trump's in office, and labor force participation hasn't changed, you seem to have forgotten all about it.

Comes natural when you're stupid, I guess.

things have steadily gotten better since 2009

it wasn't until 2016 that the nattys could admit it.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#587
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Why do you hate white people so ? Are you a bigot ?

White nationalists do not represent all white people.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#588
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

White nationalists do not represent all white people.

Just the ones you don’t like . Just wondering what you think of aboriginal nationhood ? Is that not Indian nationalism ? Is that a good or bad thing ?
 
Hoid
#589
aboriginal nationhood

god help us
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#590
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

aboriginal nationhood

god help us

Well explain what it is then ? The Haida Nation , Nisga , Musceum , Coast Salish . All unceded land . Are the members of these nations not aboriginal nationalists . .
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
#591
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Well explain what it is then ? The Haida Nation , Nisga , Musceum , Coast Salish . All unceded land . Are the members of these nations not aboriginal nationalists . .

Gonna take back False Creek?
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
#592
Bernie Sanders releases 10 years of tax returns showing $1.7 million of income in the last two years

Sanders, who has made income inequality a hallmark of his presidential campaign, earned with his wife about $566,000 last year and $1.15 million in 2017, putting them in one of the nation��s highest income brackets, according to tax returns released by Sanders on Monday.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...olitics&wpmk=1
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
-1
#593
‘What part of illegal don’t you understand?’: Republican analyst rips Trump for abuse of pardon power

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/04/wha..._notifications
 
Tecumsehsbones
#594
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Just the ones you don’t like . Just wondering what you think of aboriginal nationhood ? Is that not Indian nationalism ? Is that a good or bad thing ?

It's a joke, but it's a bad joke.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#595
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

It's a joke, but it's a bad joke.

Every school day , government meeting , press conference etc. begins not with the national anthem , or the Lord’s Prayer but with acknowledgement that we are on the unseeded traditional land of such and such nation .
 
Hoid
#596
It's unceded.

Unseeded is a sports term.
 
Walter
#597
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

‘What part of illegal don’t you understand?’: Republican analyst rips Trump for abuse of pardon power
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/04/wha..._notifications

All TDS.
 
Walter
#598
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Bernie Sanders releases 10 years of tax returns showing $1.7 million of income in the last two years
Sanders, who has made income inequality a hallmark of his presidential campaign, earned with his wife about $566,000 last year and $1.15 million in 2017, putting them in one of the nation��s highest income brackets, according to tax returns released by Sanders on Monday.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...olitics&wpmk=1

Good for him and big effing deal.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#599
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Every school day , government meeting , press conference etc. begins not with the national anthem , or the Lord’s Prayer but with acknowledgement that we are on the unseeded traditional land of such and such nation .

You could say the Pledge of Allegiance. You're anthem's controversial, and you sure as hell don't wanna say the Lord's Prayer. He might grant your wish!

Here's my proposed new anthem:

O Canada
Our home and native soil
We got poutine
And f*cking tonnes of oil

In morning's light you'll see us rise
The true north hung over
We'll have a piss and another beer
Then go pick up our welfare cheques

Then the French verse, to be all inclusive:

Frere Jacques, Alouette, Alouette
Comment ca va, tu cochon
S'il vous plait passez Grey Poupon
Sacre Bleu! Nom d'un nom!

Deity of your choice keep our toques
Free of head lice
O Canada!
We're up to our ass in ice
Last edited by Tecumsehsbones; Apr 16th, 2019 at 05:14 PM..
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#600
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

You could say the Pledge of Allegiance. You're anthem's controversial, and you sure as hell don't wanna say the Lord's Prayer. He might grant your wish!

Here's my proposed new anthem:

O Canada
Our home and native soil
We got poutine
And f*cking tonnes of oil

In morning's light you'll see us rise
The true north hung over
We'll have a piss and another beer
Then go pick up our welfare cheques

Then the French verse, to be all inclusive:

Frere Jacques, Alouette, Alouette
Comment ca va, tu cochon
S'il vous plait passez Grey Poupon
Sacre Bleu! Nom d'un nom!

Deity of your choice keep our toques
Free of head lice
O Canada!
We're up to our ass in ice

I like it .
 

Similar Threads

4684
Trump's AMERICA : 2018 (& world reaction )
by Ocean Breeze | Jan 11th, 2019
55
2018 - 2019 World Junior Hockey
by Mowich | Jan 6th, 2019
4
World starts to welcome 2019
by Blackleaf | Jan 1st, 2019