Maryland school shooting


Hoid
#1
https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...477374093.html

school in Maryland on lock down after multiple injuries.
 
Cliffy
-1
#2
Gun sales will ski rocket again over the next few days and the NRA will vilify the victims.
 
Hoid
#3
yes I don't see any reason that anything would change.
 
pgs
+1
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Gun sales will ski rocket again over the next few days and the NRA will vilify the victims.

Never let a good tragedy go to waste .
 
Hoid
#5
report is three injured.
 
DaSleeper
+1
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Never let a good tragedy go to waste .

And no fakebook meme.............................................. .................................................. .......YET
 
Walter
+3
#7
A single shooter fired at a female victim, according to St. Mary's County Sheriff Tim Cameron. He was quickly engaged by the school resource officer. The female victim is in critical condition, as is the shooter. Another victim was hit by gunfire and is in stable condition.

Too bad there wasn't a brave resource officer in FL.
 
Hoid
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

A single shooter fired at a female victim, according to St. Mary's County Sheriff Tim Cameron. He was quickly engaged by the school resource officer. The female victim is in critical condition, as is the shooter. Another victim was hit by gunfire and is in stable condition.

Too bad there wasn't a brave resource officer in FL.

Is there anything that actually means anything to you?
 
Walter
+3
#9
Maryland high school shooting: Two students injured, gunman dead after incident at Great Mills High School


Shooter shot dead by brave resource officer, too bad the FL officer wasn't brave.
"He pursued the shooter and engaged the shooter," Cameron said of the school resource officer, whose identity has not been released.
 
petros
+2
#10
Good job!

Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Gun sales will ski rocket again over the next few days and the NRA will vilify the victims.

What the f-ck is a ski rocket?
 
Walter
+3
#11
To stop a bad guy with a gun you need a good guy with a gun.
 
Curious Cdn
+2 / -1
#12
Dodge City.

I sure am DAMNED glad that I don't live in that failing country.
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
+2
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Good job!



What the f-ck is a ski rocket?

A really fast ski chair lift.
 
Hoid
+1
#14
I'm dam glad my kids don't have to go to school there.
 
Murphy
+1
#15
Waldo, why do you get off on the pain of others? You need to talk to someone about the delight you seem to get when these things happen.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

Waldo, why do you get off on the pain of others? You need to talk to someone about the delight you seem to get when these things happen.

Because Jesus!
 
Danbones
+3
#17
So A GUY WITH A GUN ( the school resource officer) stopped the shooter before things got even worse.

Good thing it wasn't a gun free zone or things likely would have been way worse.

..and the press appears to be largely over skipping this detail.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Dodge City.

I sure am DAMNED glad that I don't live in that failing country.

You Jelly
 
Hoid
+1
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Maryland high school shooting: Two students injured, gunman dead after incident at Great Mills High School


Shooter shot dead by brave resource officer, too bad the FL officer wasn't brave.
"He pursued the shooter and engaged the shooter," Cameron said of the school resource officer, whose identity has not been released.

actually the shooter killed himself.

nice spin though Walter.
 
Murphy
+5
#20  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

actually the shooter killed himself.

nice spin though Walter.

No, the shooter died in hospital from being shot by the resource officer. No need to lie, Waldo, just because having an armed individual in the school saved the day.

You should be ashamed of lying. It doesn't surprise me though.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...school-n858186

Why do you feel you need to lie?

The story is all over the news. Rather than acting like an ass, engage the posters here. You won't get flack, if you act like an adult.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/20/u...-maryland.html
 
gerryh
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

No, the shooter died in hospital from being shot by the resource officer. No need to lie, Waldo, just because having an armed individual in the school saved the day.

You should be ashamed of lying. It doesn't surprise me though.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...school-n858186

Why do you feel you need to lie?

The story is all over the news. Rather than acting like an ass, engage the posters here. You won't get flack, if you act like an adult.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/20/u...-maryland.html


Careful what you say to him or he'll put you on ignore also.
 
Murphy
+2
#22
I'm on ignore, but he cannot help himself. He reads most of the posts because fewer and fewer people are responding to him.

I believe that he's a chronic liar. When he first made his appearance here, it was suggested that he post links or cites to substantiate his strange claims, but he rarely does. He either does not read, or maybe he has a reading problem. I say that because of the nonsense he posts. He's not interested in having a discussion. He just wants to contradict people. For some reason, he gets off on that.
Last edited by Murphy; Mar 20th, 2018 at 10:10 PM..
 
Danbones
#23
LOL, the well funded pink hat brigade of social engineering strikes again!

Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Good job!



What the f-ck is a ski rocket?

[youtube]QoEZnWKtTOU[/youtube]

You have to be a consummate consumer of the american culture of fake news to get the obscure reference.
 
taxslave
+1
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

I'm dam glad my kids don't have to go to school there.

We are all damn glad you don't have kids. The welfare system is already overloaded.

Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

So A GUY WITH A GUN ( the school resource officer) stopped the shooter before things got even worse.

Good thing it wasn't a gun free zone or things likely would have been way worse.

..and the press appears to be largely over skipping this detail.

The press always skips over things that don't fit the agenda.
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
+3
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

We are all damn glad you don't have kids. The welfare system is already overloaded.


It's hard to have kids when you are an ugly pimple faced 14 year old kid who the girls won't talk to.
 
petros
+1
#26
Dam glad...
 
Walter
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Dam glad...

Damn.
 

Similar Threads

6
Another school shooting.....
by DaSleeper | Oct 24th, 2014
0
School Shooting in Ohio
by eh1eh | Feb 27th, 2012
50
Shooting at school in Minnesota
by Vanni Fucci | Mar 30th, 2005