What's Trump Done Now?


Twila
+2
#661
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post


Women had one job on this earth and they managed to fuk it up.


 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+2
#662
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

Trump didn't live tweet the Comey hearing. What a disappointment. He followed the advice of the politically correct establishment and let the people down.

He let his lawyer do the talking. How guilty can you get, eh?
 
Corduroy
#663
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

He let his lawyer do the talking. How guilty can you get, eh?

 
EagleSmack
#664
Nothing

*snicker*
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#665
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Nothing

*snicker*

No they have their false narrative and they will cling to it until their dying day .
 
Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
+1
#666
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

For having an opinion that differs from yours?

No, because he resembles an invertebrate.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#667
 
EagleSmack
#668
^

Salty Liberal
 
TenPenny
+2
#669
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post


Women had one job on this earth and they managed to fuk it up.



Man, you're a pathetic little twatwaffle, aren't you?
 
tay
+1
#670
To be fair, it's only 64 members of congress against it..........

Who would have guessed that the same guy who installed alt-right Nazis in the White House , gets his information from anti-Semitic hate sites , and refused to even mention Jews on Holocaust Memorial Day would do something like this :
A bipartisan group of 64 members of Congress is demanding a reversal on $3 million in funding cuts to the US Holocaust Memorial Museum...
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+3 / -1
#671
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

^

Salty Liberal

Making fun of your idiot leader is not salty. Repeating the same stupid comment over and over is infantile and retarded.
 
Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
+3
#672
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Making fun of your idiot leader is not salty. Repeating the same stupid comment over and over is infantile and retarded.

Support of some politicians seems to be more like a religious fixation than anything else. It is the only explanation for the continued support of a president who has failed so badly.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#673
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Making fun of your idiot leader is not salty. Repeating the same stupid comment over and over is infantile and retarded.

But it is not as retarded as handing out reds instead of engaging in a dialogue Wally.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+3
#674
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Support of some politicians seems to be more like a religious fixation than anything else. It is the only explanation for the continued support of a president who has failed so badly.

Where has he failed ? I see he got the nominee through to the supreme court . That alone was reason enough for many republicans (and independents ) to vote Trump over Clinton . To these voters Trump's presidency has already been a success , any other positive outcome is just gravy on top .
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2
#675
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Support of some politicians seems to be more like a religious fixation than anything else. It is the only explanation for the continued support of a president who has failed so badly.


Where has he failed? He still has about 1320 days left in his mandate!
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#676
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

But it is not as retarded as handing out reds instead of engaging in a dialogue Wally.

Thanks for proving beyond a doubt what a retard you are Wally.
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
+2
#677
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Where has he failed? He still has about 1320 days left in his mandate!

He is looking out for his country. SOmething then left hates.
 
Walter
-1
#678
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Support of some politicians seems to be more like a religious fixation than anything else. It is the only explanation for the continued support of a president who has failed so badly.

I agree, BHO was the wurst ever and his followers refuse to see it.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#679
 
Walter
-1
#680
Sanity slowly returning.
First New Coal Mine of Trump Era Opens in Pennsylvania | Fox News Insider
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#681
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Sanity slowly returning.
First New Coal Mine of Trump Era Opens in Pennsylvania | Fox News Insider

Stooopid!
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#682
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Stooopid!

Yup it is far smarter to clear cut great swash's of forest and erect wind turbines to provide intermittent power .
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#683
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

I agree, BHO was the wurst ever and his followers refuse to see it.


Not that bad, Walter, his election did a lot to raise the status of Afro Americans!

Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Stooopid!


Coal has a bad reputation, largely unnecessarily- My siblings and I lived for several years in a house with a furnace fueled with coal and 60 years later we are all still healthy. Black anthracite coal is good!
(Not to mention all the asbestos nailed to the wall behind the wood heater & we are still all healthy 70 years later)
 
Walter
+1 / -1
#684
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Not that bad, Walter, his election did a lot to raise the status of Afro Americans!

Best laugh I had today.
 
MHz
+1
#685
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Not that bad, Walter, his election did a lot to raise the status of Afro Americans!

Really?? How is being labeled as the worst Prez ever raising the status of black people?? You have some concrete examples or does it just look good on paper??
 
Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
+1
#686
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Where has he failed ? I see he got the nominee through to the supreme court . That alone was reason enough for many republicans (and independents ) to vote Trump over Clinton . To these voters Trump's presidency has already been a success , any other positive outcome is just gravy on top .


Name a single major promise the Dumpster has followed through on. All he appears to be good at is holding election style rallies months after the election is over and signing memos to Congress that are entirely lacking in detail. Where is his infrastructure plan? Where is the wall? Where are the coal mining jobs and all the other jobs he promised? Not only have none of these promises been kept, but he has not presented any sort of plan that indicates that he is even close to thinking about them. Where is the leadership the world expects from a US president? With the Dumpster at the helm the US resembles a rudderless ship.

Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Where has he failed? He still has about 1320 days left in his mandate!

The question really should be "Where has he succeeded?"

Donald Trump Is The Worst President Ever (According To 39% Of Canadians): Poll



Donald Trump Is The Worst President Ever (According To 39% Of Canadians): Poll

Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Yup it is far smarter to clear cut great swash's of forest and erect wind turbines to provide intermittent power .


Yes, just look at all the missing trees in this photo. Oh, wait, the trees were originally removed by farmers.

 
pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#687
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Name a single major promise the Dumpster has followed through on. All he appears to be good at is holding election style rallies months after the election is over and signing memos to Congress that are entirely lacking in detail. Where is his infrastructure plan? Where is the wall? Where are the coal mining jobs and all the other jobs he promised? Not only have none of these promises been kept, but he has not presented any sort of plan that indicates that he is even close to thinking about them. Where is the leadership the world expects from a US president? With the Dumpster at the helm the US resembles a rudderless ship.



The question really should be "Where has he succeeded?"

Donald Trump Is The Worst President Ever (According To 39% Of Canadians): Poll



Donald Trump Is The Worst President Ever (According To 39% Of Canadians): Poll




Yes, just look at all the missing trees in this photo. Oh, wait, the trees were originally removed by farmers.

Wow the 39 % of Canadians who voted Liberal , would you expect any other result ?
As for all the other bs you could say the same about Obama ,it is nothing but a bunch of political spin .
As I said the nomination of a supreme court justice is enough for many of his supporters . Sadly those that voted against Trump are still fighting the election , it is rather amusing to watch though .
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#688
 
petros
+1
#689
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post



 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#690
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post


Lots of sour grapes!
Last edited by JLM; Jun 12th, 2017 at 09:46 AM..