What's Trump Done Now?

Murphy
Conservative
+1
I believe he's thinking of drawing a line south of Albania and then looking at the countries east of that line.

If things heat up in the ME between Saudi Arabia and some of the other countries, we may only need to sit back and watch. Let the region off themselves.
Last edited by Murphy; Jun 5th, 2017 at 06:22 PM..

Corduroy
+1
Destablizing the Middle East seemed to only result in more Islamic terrorism.

Murphy
Conservative
+2
If we ignore the ME, we're in trouble. We're not helping. People die or starve. If we make any peace overtures, in an attempt to stabilize the region, we're criticized.

The region has been in turmoil for over 1500 years. There don't seem to be any viable options available to anyone. Let them kill each other off. Just watch that the spillover isn't too great.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

Why Albania?

I'm open to your suggestion! Is it a better one?

Corduroy
+2 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I'm open to your suggestion! Is it a better one?

Yeah, Trump should get off Twitter, think before he opens his mouth and learn something about his job.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1

Yeah, Trump should get off Twitter, think before he opens his mouth and learn something about his job.

I'd bet he could teach you a thing or two!

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
+2 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Yet his voters still support him , and see him trying to accomplish what he said he would . Those that hated him prior to him winning the republican nomination , hate him even more and are still lighting their hair on fire over Hillary's defeat to this monster . Do you have any hair left B S ?

I'm not an American. It is the Yanks who have shot themselves in the foot. So far the only way the Dumpster has affected me is by providing an added source of amusement. I would say, that I would prefer that US voters had elected a competent president, but that is their mistake, not mine.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Yet his voters still support him , and see him trying to accomplish what he said he would . Those that hated him prior to him winning the republican nomination , hate him even more and are still lighting their hair on fire over Hillary's defeat to this monster . Do you have any hair left B S ?

One of the main problems Trump has is that many (maybe most) correlate political incorrectness with incompetence, while nothing could be further from the truth.

EagleSmack
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

I'm not an American. It is the Yanks who have shot themselves in the foot. So far the only way the Dumpster has affected me is by providing an added source of amusement. I would say, that I would prefer that US voters had elected a competent president, but that is their mistake, not mine.

Like you guys elected Trudeau. lol

Tecumsehsbones

Why Albania?

How bout Albany?

Twila
+1 / -1
why not make it a muslim ban? rather then specific countries ban? why not include the country the 911 terrorists came from?

why not just be honest about the reasons for it? Seems much ado about nothing, really.

EagleSmack
Why not include the Japanese? They bombed Pearl Harbor.

Twila
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Why not include the Japanese? They bombed Pearl Harbor.

Indeed! Does trump know?

TenPenny
"You can't con people, at least not for long. You can create excitement, you can do wonderful promotion and get all kinds of press, and you can throw in a little hyperbole. But if you don't deliver the goods, people will eventually catch on. " - Donald J Trump.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

Indeed! Does trump know?

I'm sure he does.

But anyhow... we'll see what the US Supreme Court has to say. Maybe the alt-left will get lucky and Justice Roberts will want to be in the papers again.

Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

"You can't con people, at least not for long. You can create excitement, you can do wonderful promotion and get all kinds of press, and you can throw in a little hyperbole. But if you don't deliver the goods, people will eventually catch on. " - Donald J Trump.

He's so stupid!

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

How bout Albany?

That might f**k up Trump's travels!

TenPenny
+1

Why Albania?

Because Donald thinks that's his wife's name.

Corduroy
+1

I'd bet he could teach you a thing or two!

If I learned something about the president's job, by your braindead metric that would make me a successful president.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2

If I learned something about the president's job, by your braindead metric that would make me a successful president.

Nothing brain dead about me, Sweetie! You must be thinking of someone else.

Corduroy
+1

Nothing brain dead about me, Sweetie! You must be thinking of someone else.

No, I'm pretty sure it was you who said Trump was successful because he's learned a lot. That's brain dead. To be fair, you probably put more effort into the stupid shit you post than Trump does in his executive orders. Trump is now getting angry with the justice department for an executive order he himself signed.

Twila
+1
Eric, a chip off the old block...

How Donald Trump Shifted Kids-Cancer Charity Money Into His Business

LIKE AUTUMN LEAVES, sponsored Cadillacs, Ferraris and Maseratis descend on the Trump National Golf Club in Westchester County, New York, in September for the Eric Trump Foundation golf invitational. Year after year, the formula is consistent: 18 holes of perfectly trimmed fairways with a dose of Trumpian tackiness, including Hooters waitresses and cigar spreads, followed by a clubhouse dinner, dates encouraged. The crowd leans toward real estate insiders, family friends and C-list celebrities, such as former baseball slugger Darryl Strawberry and reality housewife (and bankruptcy-fraud felon) Teresa Giudice.

The real star of the day is Eric Trump, the president's second son and now the co-head of the Trump Organization, who has hosted this event for ten years on behalf of the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis. He's done a ton of good: To date, he's directed more than $11 million there, the vast majority of it via this annual golf event. He has also helped raise another $5 million through events with other organizations.

The best part about all this, according to Eric Trump, is the charity's efficiency: Because he can get his family's golf course for free and have most of the other costs donated, virtually all the money contributed will go toward helping kids with cancer. "We get to use our assets 100% free of charge," Trump tells Forbes.

That's not the case. In reviewing filings from the Eric Trump Foundation and other charities, it's clear that the course wasn't free--that the Trump Organization received payments for its use, part of more than $1.2 million that has no documented recipients past the Trump Organization. Golf charity experts say the listed expenses defy any reasonable cost justification for a one-day golf tournament.

Additionally, the Donald J. Trump Foundation, which has come under previous scrutiny for self-dealing and advancing the interests of its namesake rather than those of charity, apparently used the Eric Trump Foundation to funnel $100,000 in donations into revenue for the Trump Organization.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalex.../#65decf216b4a

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by corduroy View Post

no, i'm pretty sure it was you who said trump was successful because he's learned a lot. That's brain dead. To be fair, you probably put more effort into the stupid shit you post than trump does in his executive orders. Trump is now getting angry with the justice department for an executive order he himself signed.

Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

Sad, not funny.

The constant blather about political leaders, regardless of stripe, is laughable. Some use questionable cites, or none at all. Many posters make predictions based on gut feelings, aliens or the Illuminati. It's further supported by inane comments such as, "Mark my words..."; I know this isn't going to end well..."; "It's obvious what's going to happen..."

For months people have been predicting Trump's impeachment, but he's still president. In the months since he took office, the news agencies aren't quite as acerbic as they were at the start. Washington may not like the way he does business, but they have to get used to it.

Life goes on.

Trump is smarter than all his opponents combined!

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+3

Trump is smarter than all his opponents combined!

People pick the weirdest things to worship.

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
+2 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Like you guys elected Trudeau. lol

Never voted for him, but I must say compared to the US president the man is a positive genius.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

Indeed! Does trump know?

He has probably seen the movie.

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
+1
Im glad we have a real man in the white house again finally. Women are fuking this country right up.

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Im glad we have a real man in the white house again finally. Women are fuking this country right up.

And what man would that be?

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

How bout Albany?

New York has a bigger economy than Albania does, that's for sure.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Never voted for him, but I must say compared to the US president the man is a positive genius.

Your post was right on, right up to the last two words. "Abject moron" would have been a better choice!

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1

Your post was right on, right up to the last two words. "Abject moron" would have been a better choice!

And i guess that would make the Dumpster the Huugest abject moron.