What's Trump Done Now?

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by Musky View Post

This speech by Trump is hilarious.

In other words you are gnashing your teeth in rage.

Musky
+1
No, it's just funny.

I love this guy.

Murphy
Conservative
Every one is still prophesying gloom and doom? I'll go wake Chicken Little.

Musky
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

Every one is still prophesying gloom and doom? I'll go wake Chicken Little.

You think that is the funny part?

You guys....I love you Trumpers.

Murphy
Conservative
Sad, not funny.

The constant blather about political leaders, regardless of stripe, is laughable. Some use questionable cites, or none at all. Many posters make predictions based on gut feelings, aliens or the Illuminati. It's further supported by inane comments such as, "Mark my words..."; I know this isn't going to end well..."; "It's obvious what's going to happen..."

For months people have been predicting Trump's impeachment, but he's still president. In the months since he took office, the news agencies aren't quite as acerbic as they were at the start. Washington may not like the way he does business, but they have to get used to it.

Life goes on.

Musky
+2

Sad, not funny.

The constant blather about political leaders, regardless of stripe, is laughable. Some use questionable cites, or none at all. Many posters make predictions based on gut feelings, aliens or the Illuminati. It's further supported by inane comments such as, "Mark my words..."; I know this isn't going to end well..."; "It's obvious what's going to happen..."

For months people have been predicting Trump's impeachment, but he's still president. In the months since he took office, the news agencies aren't quite as acerbic as they were at the start. Washington may not like the way he does business, but they have to get used to it.

Life goes on.

Are you drunk?

He hasn't filled out his admin yet then pukes out how he will renegotiate trade deals including the Paris agreement....which is funny in itself....hoax and all.

It's a big covfefe.

Murphy
Conservative
You're just another example of what I talked about. Enjoy your tequila.

Musky

You're just another example of what I talked about. Enjoy your tequila.

What?

Climate change is a hoax....right?

Musky
[youtube]DLTj8iVpgDM[/youtube]

Musky
Hurricane season starts with Trump appointees missing at FEMA and NOAA, the agencies that deal with hurricanes | Tampa Bay Times

Does this guy ever work?

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Musky View Post

Hurricane season starts with Trump appointees missing at FEMA and NOAA, the agencies that deal with hurricanes | Tampa Bay Times

Does this guy ever work?

He could probably teach you a thing or two about it. His executive orders probably take a lot more effort than your posts!

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

He could probably teach you a thing or two about it. His executive orders probably take a lot more effort than your posts!

On the contrary, his executive orders seem to be pretty goddam spontaneous with as much thought behind them as "what am I going to wear to work, today?"

Musky

Fore.....!

....btw, did you read the Paris accord?

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

On the contrary, his executive orders seem to be pretty goddam spontaneous with as much thought behind them as "what am I going to wear to work, today?"

In your wildest dreams!

Musky
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Golf pants....bigly golf pants.

[youtube]D0_iGsLCmPs[/youtube]

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
+1

I suspect that is a lot of cofveve.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

I suspect that is a lot of cofveve.

Perhaps spelling isn't Trump's long suit.

Corduroy
+1

I like how you said his executive orders "probably" take more effort than a post like there could be room for doubt.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

I like how you said his executive orders "probably" take more effort than a post like there could be room for doubt.

Just a "safety mechanism" I generally use when making statements as there is always some idiot who will try to get you on a technicality.

Corduroy
+2 / -1
I know. It's still funny though. Can't be sure with Trump. He mocked and gloated over the London terror attacks yesterday. It's possible his executive orders are less thought out than a post on this forum.

White_Unifier

I know. It's still funny though. Can't be sure with Trump. He mocked and gloated over the London terror attacks yesterday. It's possible his executive orders are less thought out than a post on this forum.

Some people flip a coin. Trump sniffs his farts. If it stinks a bit, it's a yes. If it stinks a lot, it's a no.

Walter

How did Trump mock and gloat?

White_Unifier
I think Canada should modify its environmental rules somewhat. Whenever the wind blows towards the US, towns within 1km of the US border would be exempted from paying any gas tax until the wind shifts again.

Kreskin
+1

Tweeting is a critical component of US foreign policy. Ignorant digs on Twitter are Making Arsholes Great Again. #MAGA #Covfefe

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
+1

The problem with the Dumpster is that he believes erratic behaviour and spontaneous banter are the marks of a great leader. Unfortunately, for him it gives the opposite effect.

pgs
Free Thinker
+2

The problem with the Dumpster is that he believes erratic behaviour and spontaneous banter are the marks of a great leader. Unfortunately, for him it gives the opposite effect.

Yet his voters still support him , and see him trying to accomplish what he said he would . Those that hated him prior to him winning the republican nomination , hate him even more and are still lighting their hair on fire over Hillary's defeat to this monster . Do you have any hair left B S ?

Corduroy
+1 / -1

It's part of the reason why his travel ban keeps getting blocked. He could make one legally, but he said earlier it was a Muslim ban, which requires more constitutional scrutiny, hence the courts putting holds on it.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

It's part of the reason why his travel ban keeps getting blocked. He could make one legally, but he said earlier it was a Muslim ban, which requires more constitutional scrutiny, hence the courts putting holds on it.

Yep, better just to ban everyone east of Albania!

Murphy
Conservative
+1

That would work for me. The bulk of the trouble is coming from east of there. Figure out a way to deal with it, and look at lifting bans when the situation turns itself around.

Corduroy

Why Albania?