What's Trump Done Now?

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Do you ever get tired of using capitalization that proves you're semi-literate at best?

Simmer down- you're not really as clever as you think you are. I've been wondering if you and Putz are two of the same! You certainly act the same.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

When it comes to literacy I'll match you any day!

You should start with something attainable and work your way up. You’re currently on par with my nine year-old grandson. Try and get better than him first. Then you can set your sights on TB

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1

When it comes to literacy I'll match you any day!

When it comes to food, you gotta hand it to Venus de Milo.

Tecumsehsbones

Simmer down- you're not really as clever as you think you are. I've been wondering if you and Putz are two of the same! You certainly act the same.

So, don't know the rules of capitalization?

Figured. Like I said, semi-literate.

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Boy, does that have an propagandistic, 1984ish sound to it.
Drooping leaflets in the Progs this weekend, Walter?

Are you proletariat or bourgeoisie?

NZDoug
Free Thinker
The Beelzabubster in pursuit of Dammon via Sheldon Adelson.
Dont buy USA.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

The Beelzabubster in pursuit of Dammon via Sheldon Adelson.
Dont buy USA.

China already bought it.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Yep, start of a sentence, place names, human names, days of the week, months of the year, countries, states, provinces, gods, God, Bible, proper nouns etc. etc. Anything else you'd like to know, Einstein?

Tecumsehsbones

Yep, start of a sentence, place names, human names, days of the week, months of the year, countries, states, provinces, gods, God, Bible, proper nouns etc. etc. Anything else you'd like to know, Einstein?

Yeah, all of those except "start of a sentence" are proper nouns, meathead. There is no "etc. etc."

Start of a sentence and proper nouns. That's it.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

How long did it take you to google it?

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1

Yeah, all of those except "start of a sentence" are proper nouns, meathead. There is no "etc. etc."

Excuse me, lunkhead. I wasn't sure if you know what a proper noun is!

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

How long did it take you to google it?

I'm sure he got help.

Did you hear that limp-dick excuse about "oh, my keyboard sticks!"

I don't even want to think about why it's sticky.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
White House Considers Pentagon Plan to Deploy 120,000 US Troops to Middle East to Fight Iran

John Bolton ordered the Pentagon to come up with an “updated” plan for getting more American troops into the Middle East to fight a war against Iran. The plans are in now, according to officials, who say that the options envision 120,000 US ground troops in the Middle East.
Incredibly, this option appears to just be the start of the war, as officials say that the 120,000 plan does not include a US ground invasion of Iran. Officials concede that the ground invasion would require far more troops.
Instead, the 120,000 is just the next step in the ongoing US escalations toward war, and is envisioned as a response to any Iranian threat on US forces or interests, or any hint of acceleration of its nuclear program.
US officials quoted in the media about the plan are everywhere and always supportive of the idea, and the underlying narrative of an “Iranian threat.” Some argue that the fact that the Pentagon would send 120,000 troops and not even invade proves how big the threat is, while others say that the 120,000 troops would be a “scare tactic” to warn Iran off any aggressive moves.
This is quite contrary to Europe’s take on US policy, with European officials calling on the US to exercise some restraint, and expressing concern that US moves are liable to miscalculate and start a war through sheer accident.

More: https://theantimedia.com/white-house...00-troops-iran

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

White House Considers Pentagon Plan to Deploy 120,000 US Troops to Middle East to Fight Iran

They're gonna need a hell of a lot more than 12,000.

Of course, Deranged Donald's too stupid to know that, so I guess Bolt-On can sell whatever horseshit he feels like.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1

I'm sure he got help.

Did you hear that limp-dick excuse about "oh, my keyboard sticks!"

I don't even want to think about why it's sticky.

I'm surprised "thinking" is even part of your vocabulary or ability.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1

I believe 120,000 was actually the figure stated!

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Hey, my Android "spell check" keeps turning plurals into possessive's. I don't always catch them.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Of course, Deranged Donald's too stupid to know that, so I guess Bolt-On can sell whatever horseshit he feels like.

Dubya did something dumb like that, too. It took Obama's "surge" to get the American forces out of a potential soup.

Iran is neither Iraq not Afghanistan. They are more like a Russia (hopefully) without nukes.

Tecumsehsbones

I believe 120,000 was actually the figure stated!

You're right. The eyes are getting old.

Still gonna be a debacle if Bolt-On get his way. How'd his last excellent adventure go?

darkbeaver
Republican

The point of view for the label Best President ever needs sum splainin. His heads not empty, it,s full of sht.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

You're right. The eyes are getting old.
Still gonna be a debacle if Bolt-On get his way. How'd his last excellent adventure go?

Ain't no Stormin' Normans about.

120,000 doesn't sound like enough.
Iranian armed forces number 523,000 active personnel. The last time that the US tried something like this, George H.W. Bush put together a broad U.N. sanctioned coalition with dozens of like-minded nation's. Trump has pissed off/dissed off everybody and military allies will be very hard to come by, if there are any at all other than the Saudis, Israelis and Sheik Yerbouti. The brexiting British are likely in no mood to go to war, right now and their rediness is likely dismal after so much Defence ""austerity". Trump ain't got the right stuff to build coalitions. He's a one man jug band. The Americans might fantasise that they can "go it alone" but that isn't working for them militarily, anymore. Look at the pile of shit they left behind them in Iraq the second time around.

NZDoug
Free Thinker

Iranian armed forces number 523,000 active personnel. The last time that the US tried something like this, George H.W. Bush put together a broad U.N. sanctioned coalition with dozens of like-minded nation's. Trump has pissed off/dissed off everybody and military allies will be very hard to come by, if there are any at all other than the Saudis, Israelis and Sheik Yerbouti. The brexiting British are likely in no mood to go to war, right now and their rediness is likely dismal after so much Defence ""austerity". Trump ain't got the right stuff to build coalitions. He's a one man jug band. The Americans might fantasise that they can "go it alone" but that isn't working for them militarily, anymore. Look at the pile of shit they left behind them in Iraq the second time around.

It's O.K.
Israel will save America!

pgs
Free Thinker

John Bolton ordered the Pentagon to come up with an “updated” plan for getting more American troops into the Middle East to fight a war against Iran. The plans are in now, according to officials, who say that the options envision 120,000 US ground troops in the Middle East.
Incredibly, this option appears to just be the start of the war, as officials say that the 120,000 plan does not include a US ground invasion of Iran. Officials concede that the ground invasion would require far more troops.
Instead, the 120,000 is just the next step in the ongoing US escalations toward war, and is envisioned as a response to any Iranian threat on US forces or interests, or any hint of acceleration of its nuclear program.
US officials quoted in the media about the plan are everywhere and always supportive of the idea, and the underlying narrative of an “Iranian threat.” Some argue that the fact that the Pentagon would send 120,000 troops and not even invade proves how big the threat is, while others say that the 120,000 troops would be a “scare tactic” to warn Iran off any aggressive moves.
This is quite contrary to Europe’s take on US policy, with European officials calling on the US to exercise some restraint, and expressing concern that US moves are liable to miscalculate and start a war through sheer accident.

More: https://theantimedia.com/white-house...00-troops-iran

I am sure they have lots of plans , for more then just Iran .

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

I am sure they have lots of plans , for more then just Iran .

Maybe even Surrey!

pgs
Free Thinker

I may be proven incorrect but I believe the American carrier group in the gulf can defend itself .

pgs
Free Thinker

Maybe even Surrey!

Right across the street . Zero avenue .

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Right across the street . Zero avenue .

The Yanks need better take-away.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Trump Seeks New $15 Billion Subsidy To Protect Farmers From His Own Trade War

President Donald Trump is seeking an additional $15 billion in U.S. subsidies in an effort to protect farmers from the devastating impact of his trade war with China. That’s on top of $12 billion already earmarked for the farmers to help them weather the fallout.
That would be an additional bill for U.S. taxpayers already shouldering the cost of increased tariffs in the form of higher costs for products and parts from China.
Trump revealed the subsidy figure in a tweet Friday. He suggested the government use the funds to buy agricultural products to ship to other nations for humanitarian aid, though setting up such a system would be extremely complicated. In his most recent budget proposal, Trump proposed eliminating three food aid programs, Politico noted.
The president appeared to dismiss the impact of the cost as he falsely claimed — again — that “massive” tariff payments are being paid by China “directly” to the U.S. Treasury, which would presumably be used to cover the cost of the subsidy. There is “absolutely no need to rush” to negotiate a deal with China, he tweeted.

More: https://news.yahoo.com/trump-trade-w...024200505.html

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Sorry about those capitals! I guess it made the message completely impossible for you to understand! Even dim witted old me would be able decipher the message. Doesn't say much for your mental ability, does it?

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Let's just say for sake of argument that I don't know the rules of capitalization! Would that make me any less of a person? You and Putz both seem to judge the validity of a person by a lot of arbitrary bull shit!