What's Trump Done Now?

MHz
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

Its fascinating to watch the destruction of America.
So much winning!

Almost makes a person want to 'huff and puff' in support, Right?

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Almost makes a person want to 'huff and puff' in support, Right?

almost......but not quite

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Yet, you judge me. AND Trump!

There you go ... on and on about Trump ... obcessed!

Danbones
Free Thinker

Now now now..I'm watching YOU!

See you in your dreams!

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Now now now..I'm watching YOU!

See you in your dreams!

Shall I check the shower, Master Bates?

pgs
Free Thinker
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

You are giving that sociopath a LOT of power , aren't you. Now he can magically make others lose their sanity. Good grief......Trump owes you for your undying ,blind loyalty.. That is what he expects from his "followers". Sort of like a cult.

I have no say in America , I wish Trump and America success as a strong healthy America is good for Canada . Sorry if I am greedy .

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

I have no say in America , I wish Trump and America success as a strong healthy America is good for Canada . Sorry if I am greedy .

You wish Trump well do you?

I'd say that you're wishing for the internal destruction of America but apparently, you are too gormless to see it as well.

Walter
+1

Looking out for number one makes things better for everyone.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

Well, your honesty has to be respected. Personally, I wish the US well........and under some SANE leadership. ........as only sanity will restore some semblance of stability , success, etc that would benefit the nation........and even the world at large. Just not sue ab out the voting population anymore. They seem to make emotional decisions at the voting booth. (like how much they hate one of the candidate......as opposed to REAL qualifications. )

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
ANOTHER HUGE WIN FOR AMERICA! China Plans $1 Trillion Buying Spree of US Goods to Reconfigure Trade Imbalances

While the liberal media was reporting on a make-believe Russian hotel that was never built — President Trump was getting results.

Chinese officials have offered to launch a six-year buying spree to ramp up US imports and reconfigure the trade imbalances between the two nations.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...de-imbalances/

heh heh...A TRILLION dollars to balance the deficit.

Danbones
Free Thinker
ANOTHER HUGE WIN FOR AMERICA! China Plans $1 Trillion Buying Spree of US Goods to Reconfigure Trade Imbalances

While the liberal media was reporting on a make-believe Russian hotel that was never built — President Trump was getting results.

Chinese officials have offered to launch a six-year buying spree to ramp up US imports and reconfigure the trade imbalances between the two nations.

Heh heh...A TRILLION dollars worth to balance the trade deficit.

Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

You wish Trump well do you? I'd say that you're wishing for the internal destruction of my brain but apparently, you are too gormless to see my wiener as well. Now, ALL my bases are belong to you.

I'm not sure what you actually said there, because your voice was muffled for some reason, but, that is what I think I may have heard.

Look up doood!!!...^
Last edited by Danbones; Jan 21st, 2019 at 09:10 PM..

Curious Cdn
Conservative

heh heh...A TRILLION dollars to balance the deficit.

Believe it when it actually happens, "dood".

Danbones
Free Thinker
Sure...Like all the other stuff that I said has happened, and the stuff you said didn't.

Oh well, carry on tearing up the scenery like a buzzfeed!

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Sure...Like all the other stuff that I said has happened, and the stuff you said didn't.

Oh well, carry on tearing up the scenery like a buzzfeed!

What did you ever say that became true?

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1

NZDoug
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Believe it when it actually happens, "dood".

I hear ya.
Dangle the carrot.
America won't sell it because its sensitive or the Chinese consumer (all 1.6 billion) will reject it even tho the govt allows it.
And were getting tired of winning.
iPhone anyone?

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Well, your honesty has to be respected. Personally, I wish the US well........and under some SANE leadership. ........as only sanity will restore some semblance of stability , success, etc that would benefit the nation........and even the world at large. Just not sue ab out the voting population anymore. They seem to make emotional decisions at the voting booth. (like how much they hate one of the candidate......as opposed to REAL qualifications. )

Unlike Canada? Anyone but Harper ring any bells?

pgs
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Unlike Canada? Anyone but Harper ring any bells?

This isn’t about Canada , jeees and you forget Mike Duffy .

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

This isn’t about Canada , jeees and you forget Mike Duffy .

Did he ever get convicted any where else then in the press ? Has he still got a seat in the Senate ?

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Yes he is and found to be within the rules of the senate

The Libs. are trying to do the same smear against the CPC using Jason Kenney now

Hoid
+1
lol Harper was in politics so long everyone learned to hate him for himself.

There was literally zero emotion involved.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

lol Harper was in politics so long everyone learned to hate him for himself.
There was literally zero emotion involved.

Clock"s tickin' on Justin, too. Canadians fire all of their governments, eventually.

It is thecesance if our democracy that no one sticks around forever.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Hoid
Reactionary racists trying to turn back the clock.

History will brush them aside as if they weren't even there.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Judge hints Stormy Daniels' lawsuit against Trump could be tossed

Quote:

A federal judge in Los Angeles appeared inclined Tuesday to toss out a lawsuit against President Trump by adult film star Stormy Daniels seeking to tear up an agreement that paid her $130,000 in exchange for her silence about an alleged sexual relationship with Trump more than a decade ago.
Lawyers for Trump and his onetime personal attorney, Michael Cohen, agreed to rescind the settlement agreement with Daniels, then asked U.S. District Judge S. James Otero to dismiss the lawsuit. Otero did not rule on the request, but seemed to agree that Daniels no longer had grounds to sue.
PENCE DISMISSES 'BASELESS' ALLEGATION THAT TRUMP HAD AFFAIR WITH ADULT FILM STAR
"It seems you've achieved ... what you sought to achieve," Otero said.
"They admitted what we said all along," Daniels attorney Michael Avenatti told reporters after the hearing. "So any attempt by anyone to claim that this is not a victory for Stormy Daniels is completely bogus and nonsense and dishonest."
STORMY DANIELS FILES SUIT AGAINST OHIO POLICE OFFICERS WHO ARRESTED HER AT STRIP CLUB
Daniels, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford, brought the lawsuit to free herself from the agreement she'd signed to keep from telling her story late in the 2016 presidential campaign. Cohen arranged the payment and later pleaded guilty to campaign violations after admitting the deal was struck to help Trump defeat Hillary Clinton.
Trump has denied the alleged affair with Daniels, which she says happened in 2006, the year after he married Melania Trump.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
Daniels had claimed the agreement was not valid because Trump's signature was not on it, and the president's lawyer has said he was never a party to the settlement.
Despite appearing to get what Daniels originally sought -- dismissal of the agreement she'd disregarded long ago in speaking to news media and writing a book -- Avenatti, who once toyed with challenging Trump for the presidency, fought hard to keep the case alive. He argued the case should continue because he wanted to take sworn statements from Trump and Cohen. He also plans to ask for legal fees .

Hoid
Trump continues to put his stain on the presidency.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
How do you like this little snipit from the article

Quote:

Daniels had claimed the agreement was not valid because Trump's signature was not on it, and the president's lawyer has said he was never a party to the settlement.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

How do you like this little snipit from the article

I guess that Cohen's word was worth squat.

Hoid
Cohen has already fully implicated Trump in the illegal hush money payments.

The dedicated Natty's need to stfu

Hoid
OH the irony of it all.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...y-will-n961816

Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's former personal lawyer and fixer, is delaying his public testimony before Congress "due to ongoing threats against his family from President Trump" and members of his legal team, Cohen attorney Lanny Davis said in a statement Wednesday.

lol

so the guy who threatened Stormy Daniels family for Trump is now having his own family threatened.