What's Trump Done Now?

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Hamberders with covfefe sauce on top ...

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

I watched Trumps speech on tv and I was convinced to have hamburgers for din tonite.
So cool.

ooookay..

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Rumor has it that he donates his pay to a charity, please tell me it isn't the Clinton Foundation.
https://therealnews.com/stories/oil-...ery-impossible
The Trump administration is evaluating oil sanctions on Venezuela now. The sanctions that are already in place lead to many deaths and make an economic recovery practically impossible, says CEPR’s Mark Weisbrot

Video at link

It is probably the
"Trump Foundation. " He kinda likes to keep $$$ all in the family......so to speak.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Nathan Phillips -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGpzGu9Yp6Y

Skrillex & Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley - Make It Bun Dem

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Primarily it's a monument to Trump's endless, deranged need for attention and affirmation, but white supremacy is an important secondary purpose.

Sure as shootin' won't stop illegal immigration, considering how over half of the illegals in the U.S. are from visa overstays, not illegal entry.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Primarily it's a monument to Trump's endless, deranged need for attention and affirmation, but white supremacy is an important secondary purpose.
Sure as shootin' won't stop illegal immigration, considering how over half of the illegals in the U.S. are from visa overstays, not illegal entry.

If the Mexicans are smart ... and they are ... they would be digging to honeycomb of saps every few miles under "The Wall" while the wall is being built, so that the construction noises mask the digging sounds.

They may have already started their subway system under the border, just in case.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

If the Mexicans are smart ... and they are ... they would be digging to honeycomb of saps every few miles under "The Wall" while the wall is being built, so that the construction noises mask the digging sounds.
They may have already started their subway system under the border, just in case.

Kind of an underground railroad? Hmm. . . sounds kinda historical.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Kind of an underground railroad? Hmm. . . sounds kinda historical.

You mean, extend it all the way to Chatham Ontario?

Sounds kinda hysterical.

Durry

If the Mexicans are smart ... and they are ...
e.

Mexicans are very very stupid people.

If they were smart they would have the richest country in the world, it has all the makings to be so but its occupied by very stupid people...

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

Mexicans are very very stupid people.
If they were smart they would have the richest country in the world, it has all the makings to be so but its occupied by very stupid people...

... just like us, eh?

JLM
No Party Affiliation

... just like us, eh?

A singular pronoun would likely be more appropriate!

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

A singular pronoun would likely be more appropriate!

... just like you, eh?

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1

Cliffy
Free Thinker

NZDoug
Free Thinker

Hamberders. We call 'em hamberders now.

stupid spel Chek

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1 / -1

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2
It must be terrible for people who are limited to only discussing a single subject...……………………..for 3 years yet!

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+2

It must be terrible for people who are limited to only discussing a single subject...……………………..for 3 years yet!

I guess that this thread isn't for you, then.

If you dislike it that much, find another thread to post on.

Problem solved.

Hoid
+2

8,000 post Obama thrread

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

Not fair or sensible to make assumptions like that. Who are YOU or anyone to judge others?? If one does not like a topic........just stay away from it. Not a biggie.

NZDoug
Free Thinker
+1

Its fascinating to watch the destruction of America.
So much winning!

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Not fair or sensible to make assumptions like that. Who are YOU or anyone to judge others?? If one does not like a topic........just stay away from it. Not a biggie.

Does this advice apply to yourself as well? Or do you secretly like Trump?

Cliffy
Free Thinker

pgs
Free Thinker
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Trump still making otherwise intelligent people to lose their minds . Only six more years to go.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Trump still making otherwise intelligent people to lose their minds . Only six more years to go.

You are giving that sociopath a LOT of power , aren't you. Now he can magically make others lose their sanity. Good grief......Trump owes you for your undying ,blind loyalty.. That is what he expects from his "followers". Sort of like a cult.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Yet, you judge me. AND Trump!

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
Listen kids, let me let you in on a little secret:

That's MY job.

Walter
+1
Trump Crows Over Manufacturing Jobs
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/tr.../21/id/899134/

I guess Trump does have a magic wand. MAGA

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

Yet, you judge me. AND Trump!

Of course I " judge" (evaluate) Trump........ as any responsible citizen would do. I evaluate him for his lack of leadership skills, his personality dysfunctions........ and his lack of suitability for the job.

Now.......back to topic.