Jason Kenney may run for PCs in bid to unite the right in Alberta

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation

Conservative MP Jason Kenney is strongly considering leaving federal politics to run for the Progressive Conservative leadership in Alberta, a friend and longtime Tory strategist said Tuesday.

Jason Kenney may run for PC’s to unite the right in Alberta | Calgary Herald

This idiot will ensure another 4 years of NDP by dividing the Conservative vote between Conservatives and Wild Rose.

If it wasn't for the Conservatives pilfering Alberta Taxpayers money and then calling an early election, we probably wouldn't have an NDP Government.

Quote: Originally Posted by SLM View Post

Jason Kenney is quite the tool. How is this guy a cabinet minister?

Idiotic stories like this do not inspire confidence in the Immigration Department.

This fat loud mouthed idiot will never become Premier of Alberta.. www.JasonKennySucks.com

mentalfloss
+2
#2  Top Rated Post
It would hardly be progressive with Jason Kenney lol

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Yeah, pulling up his statements about the military should be interesting

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/ca...ody-idiot.html

Walter
+2 / -3
Premier Kenney AB sounds a lot better than Premier Dyke-bitch of ON. He would be an excellent choice for AB.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Premier Kenney AB sounds a lot better than Premier Dyke-bitch of ON. He would be an excellent choice for AB.

No Brian Jean sounds better than some fat loud mouth racist Trump mini me Jason Kenny.

Sorry that is JasonKenneySucks.com

Montreal Simon: The Day Jason Kenney Disgraced Himself. Again.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation

You have somethings against Gays you homosexual closeted guy you.

gerryh

He would be an excellent choice for AB.

Are you brain dead? Obviously you don't live in Alberta.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Are you brain dead? Obviously you don't live in Alberta.

Maybe a little "tongue in cheek" there, Ger! While he's involved with AB he's leaving someone else alone.

Don't you think you may be nudging the border of political incorrectness? (On the plus side no one can accuse you of not speaking your mind)

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
Conservatives will give us more of the same corruption as before. Unite the right under the wildrose banner!

Jason Kenney = Harper's tapeworm

Danbones
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

It ain't a guarantee that if one is like rob ford , one's career will be like Rob Ford's was too

personal touch
Bloc Québécois
Jason K is washed up and if the party endorses him,they prove they are idiots,then again Let's endorse Mr.what's his name,he suits Alberta

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Jason would probably do better just to take over as leader here when Justin finally falls flat on his A$$. (Pride comes before a fall) No pun intended.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Jason Kenney running for Alberta PC leadership, aims to unite Wildrose and Tories

Now he has officially tossed his hat in the race..

Wild Rose Leader said clear, he is willing to merg the PC into the Wild Rose as long as Brian Stays the leader.. I'm for that.

The guy is a Racist Tubalard....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sokg0sVF5m8

We have a Bad Azz Defence Minister Sajjan

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Say you don't think Flossy's silly thread should be merged with this one??

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/ca...ite-white.html

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Conservative MP Jason Kenney is strongly considering leaving federal politics to run for the Progressive Conservative leadership in Alberta, a friend and longtime Tory strategist said Tuesday.

Jason Kenney may run for PC’s to unite the right in Alberta | Calgary Herald

This idiot will ensure another 4 years of NDP by dividing the Conservative vote between Conservatives and Wild Rose.

If it wasn't for the Conservatives pilfering Alberta Taxpayers money and then calling an early election, we probably wouldn't have an NDP Government.

This fat loud mouthed idiot will never become Premier of Alberta.. www.JasonKennySucks.com

I'm not sure that a person's physical stature should have much to do with it. Maybe his biggest concern should be of the possibility of Rachel scratching his eyes out.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1

WLDB
No Party Affiliation
+1
From what Ive read he wants to start his own party. If anything that would only divide the right further.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by WLDB View Post

From what Ive read he wants to start his own party. If anything that would only divide the right further.

Actually with that idiot at the helm it would guarantee the NDP another win.. Phuck, I'd vote NDP... If the Wild Rose was dissolved.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Stephen Harper made a bad choice..

Jason Kenney says he has Stephen Harper's support in uniting Alberta's right - Calgary - CBC News

darkbeaver
Republican
Stephen Who?

I'v run over chickens in the driveway that were buiggwer luymps thane he was.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Stephen Who?

Flossy's hero.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Flossy's hero.

Kinda like how Trump is yours?

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Kinda like how Trump is yours?

Yeah I ranted for 30 days..

Flossy has been ranting for 5 years..

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Yeah I ranted for 30 days..

Flossy has been ranting for 5 years..

I went off on Harpo for 10.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

I went off on Harpo for 10.

Well I would expect nothing more, the man was amazing, a true Canadian.

Which kind of surprised me, why he would support a Bigoted Tuba-lard like Jason Kenney.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fChF1w9Dvno

personal touch
Bloc Québécois
Yes,he is in the race.
Go For it Jason Kenney

Locutus
Quote: Originally Posted by personal touch View Post

Yes,he is in the race.
Go For it Jason Kenney

why are you still here? you read us your 'i'm leaving' manifesto weeks ago. bugger off.

personal touch
Bloc Québécois

Stephen Harper made a bad choice..

Jason Kenney says he has Stephen Harper's support in uniting Alberta's right - Calgary - CBC News

Funny you would say this
When I was information auditing,part of the equation was determining why individuals would vote for policies which impact their lives in a negative manner.
This was easy in Alberta to determine due to years of manipulation
I was able to determine manipulation of the electorate not only confused individuals,but also weakened individuals to vote correctly for what really effects them
Endorsements of weak misguided individuals is part of the process,this is why SH endorses JK

Part of this psychology information package was having an understanding of why God Fearing individuals would end up in processes which led to murder,the structure and progress of these processes is quite similar in manipulation
The Conservatives can not deliver any process without manipulation of people they are suppose to protect
SH endorsement is to divide and weaken Canada's people and Environment
Jasen K will only bring weakness to the voice of the people

JK has been in politics 20 years
Can anyone direct me to what he has championed in these years?

Blackleaf
Jason Kenney. Isn't he that Boltonian cyclist who won a gold and a silver at Beijing and two golds at London and who has Bolton's new leisure centre named after him?