Trans Mountain protesters warned they may already be under surveillance

Curious Cdn
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

So why not buy Newfoundland oil?
The real problem is Ontariowe and Quebec don't have any oil of their own and their last goround at stealing Western oil didn't work out so well.

Yeah, we get that too.

Ontario still has drbbly bits of oil coming out of the ground around Petrolia and from under Lake Erie.

Quebec, it seems, has oil under their portion of the Gulf of St.Lawrence where there is a current moratorium on drilling.

Maybe they should be exploiting it instead of "stealing" alleged Alberta oil that is really coming from Venezuela, Texas, Norway and the North Sea, North Africa, Arabia, the Grand Banks, Nigeria ....

You Westerners. We don't use your petroleum, therefore you are VICTIMS of vicious Eastern subterfuge.

If we use your oil, you're VICTIMS of theft!

VICTIMS!! ...always VICTIMS!!

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

What high point, itís all downhill from AB to NS.

Not quite.

petros
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Yeah, we get that too.
Ontario still has drbbly bits of oil coming out of the ground around Petrolia and from under Lake Erie.
Quebec, it seems, has oil under their portion of the Gulf of St.Lawrence where there is a current moratorium on drilling.
Maybe they should be exploiting it instead of "stealing" alleged Alberta oil that is really coming from Venezuela, Texas, Norway and the North Sea, North Africa, Arabia, the Grand Banks, Nigeria ....
You Westerners. We don't use your petroleum, therefore you are VICTIMS of vicious Eastern subterfuge.

You're from SK. Give it up.

Curious Cdn
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

You're from SK. Give it up.

You're victim, too.

Easterners import oil from Saudi Arabia?

They're sticking it to the West.

A bit of oil finally getting shipped East?

They're stealing it from the West.

We will light a candle for you and pray.

You're victimhood is way up there.

Twin_Moose
+1

Yeah, we get that too.

taxslave

Yeah, we get that too.

The history of Ontariowe and Qhebeck stealing from the west with the stacked deck we call a parliment is well documented.

captain morgan
+1

Yeah, we get that too.

Wow... That's a whole new level of idiocy.

Congrats bud, I guess that makes you the smartest on the short bus

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Wow... That's a whole new level of idiocy.
Congrats bud, I guess that makes you the smartest on the short bus

You a victim too, "Captain?"

Danbones
A-hole new level of I.D.10-T C

I knew banking rates were sub zero in come locals, but I didn't realize that concept also applied to trump derangement IQs as well.

captain morgan
+1

You a victim too, "Captain?"

Nope... I take full advantage of closed-minded people like you

pgs
+1

Nope... I take full advantage of closed-minded people like you

I think he said his trolling chased you off these boards .

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

A-hole new level of I.D.10-T C

I knew banking rates were sub zero in come locals, but I didn't realize that concept also applied to trump derangement IQs as well.

Which World Bank is lending JT the money as they alone have the people that can put a project like this together. SNC could have but they are a busted business in that they cannot even bid on anything let alone 'win'.
https://www.thestar.com/calgary/2019...line-woes.html
Is a foreign-funded campaign the reason for Alberta’s pipeline woes?

https://www.stand.earth/latest/peopl...ers-approaches
As opposition grows, no end in sight to cost increases for construction delays

Unceded Coast Salish Territories (VANCOUVER, BC) — Earlier today, Kinder Morgan filed documents with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission revealing that the construction costs of the Trans Mountain Pipeline have grown by CAD$1.9 billion over the previously projected $7.4 billion, bringing the total construction cost to $9.3 billion.
Finance Minister Bill Morneau announced in May that the Canadian federal government would buy the project from Kinder Morgan for $4.5 billion — bringing the total cost to taxpayers to $13.8 billion if the sale and construction go ahead.
This is the third time that construction costs have been revised upward since 2013, when Kinder Morgan first estimated the cost at $5.4 billion.
According to the Canadian Press, the documents also show construction won’t be done until December 2021, which is one full year beyond the last construction deadline of December 2020.
In response to today’s announcement, Stand.earth issued the following statements:
“Today's filing from Kinder Morgan on increased construction costs and construction delays for the Trans Mountain Pipeline is another warning that the Trudeau government is willing to waste billions of taxpayer dollars on a political pipe dream. This risky project — one that even Kinder Morgan itself wouldn't commit to building — continues to be riddled with bad news.” -Tzeporah Berman, Deputy Director, Stand.earth
“The construction costs of this project have now almost doubled from the original $5.4 billion price tag when it was first announced. There is no end in sight to these cost increases, as construction delays, ongoing permitting issues, and on-the-ground opposition from everyday British Columbians will no doubt continue to lead to more and more cost overruns.” -Sven Biggs, Climate Campaigner, Stand.earth
Last edited by MHz; Jul 7th, 2019 at 11:17 PM..

captain morgan
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

I think he said his trolling chased you off these boards .

He obviously has a high opinion of himself.

No surprise there

Curious Cdn

He obviously has a high opinion of himself.
No surprise there

Not I.

Someone else chased off our poor, downtrodden, flimsy ALBERTAN. I had nought to do with it.

Pigs is a bit senile, you see ....