Pros And Cons Of Organic Farming


baratasboost
#1
Everyone know an Organic Farming does have its disadvantages but there are much more advantages:
If anyone wants to do an organic farming he/she should follow bellow this link
https://baratasboost.info/pros-and-c...ganic-farming/
 
dancing-loon
#2


Top ten organic farms near Toronto...
check out this website:

https://www.blogto.com/eat_drink/201..._near_toronto/

Anybody with a backyard can grow his own organic garlic!
 
Walter
#3
A waste of water and land and no health benefits.
 
taxslave
-1
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

A waste of water and land and no health benefits.

Plenty of health benifits wally. With the added bonus that Montsano is out of the picture.
 
Walter
+1
#5  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Plenty of health benifits wally. With the added bonus that Montsano is out of the picture.

GMO has more health benefits than organic.
 
dancing-loon
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

GMO has more health benefits than organic.


The Seeds Of Suicide: How Monsanto Destroys Farming

https://www.collective-evolution.com...troys-farming/


After the war the Iraqi farmers were forced to buy their seeds from Monsanto:


Pay Monsanto, or starve .
“The American Administrator of the Iraqi CPA (Coalition Provisional Authority) government, Paul Bremer, updated Iraq’s intellectual property law to ‘meet current internationally-recognized standards of protection’.
The updated law makes saving seeds for next year’s harvest, practiced by 97% of Iraqi farmers in 2002, and is the standard farming practice for thousands of years across human civilizations, to be now illegal. . Instead, farmers will have to obtain a yearly license for genetically modified (GM) seeds from American corporations. These GM seeds have typically been modified from seeds developed over thousands of generations by indigenous farmers like the Iraqis, and shared freely like agricultural ‘open source.'”


Today, Monsanto is spread all over Canadian farms as well. In contrast, Russia strewn Monsanto and its GMO out the door!


http://markcrispinmiller.com/2013/03...der-the-gun-2/
It is all about exploitation and getting rich!
There is no health benefit to be found in GM-modified foods.
 
petros
#7
You are gentically modified every time you catch a cold. You can't catch the same strain twice.

Breeding seeds that resist "catching a cold" are no more or no less nutritious but without competition with weeds for nutrients they produce bigger kernels and more of them.

When it comes to fertilizer it's all just salts. You can use refined salts at optimal concentrations with no waste or you can utilize unrefined salts from "organic sources" and wing it.

Salts are salts no matter the source.
 
Walter
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by dancing-loon View Post


The Seeds Of Suicide: How Monsanto Destroys Farming
https://www.collective-evolution.com...troys-farming/
After the war the Iraqi farmers were forced to buy their seeds from Monsanto:
Pay Monsanto, or starve .
“The American Administrator of the Iraqi CPA (Coalition Provisional Authority) government, Paul Bremer, updated Iraq’s intellectual property law to ‘meet current internationally-recognized standards of protection’.
The updated law makes saving seeds for next year’s harvest, practiced by 97% of Iraqi farmers in 2002, and is the standard farming practice for thousands of years across human civilizations, to be now illegal. . Instead, farmers will have to obtain a yearly license for genetically modified (GM) seeds from American corporations. These GM seeds have typically been modified from seeds developed over thousands of generations by indigenous farmers like the Iraqis, and shared freely like agricultural ‘open source.'”
Today, Monsanto is spread all over Canadian farms as well. In contrast, Russia strewn Monsanto and its GMO out the door!

http://markcrispinmiller.com/2013/03...der-the-gun-2/
It is all about exploitation and getting rich!
There is no health benefit to be found in GM-modified foods.

All fake news and sponsored by Putin.
 
petros
#9
There is no GMO wheat. Iraq grain production is wheat. 80% more wheat than barley (possible GMO).

Bayer who bought Monsanto has no influence on wheat.

Monsanto/Bayer never stopped them from keeping seed because they needed it for food.
 

Similar Threads

25
Organic Farming
by Cliffy | Jan 23rd, 2012
10
Charter of Rights & Freedons - Pros & Cons
by westmanguy | Feb 14th, 2007
38
Pros and Cons of each?
by canada | Jun 1st, 2004