What's Trump Done Now?

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

He nominated a guy for a federal judge position who says he has never sat on a jury trial or a civil trial, and doesn't seem to know anything about legal principles.

That's an interesting idea.

Link?

TenPenny
No, his name isn't Link.

I take it that you don't follow the news. Sorry, I'm not your version of the media.

Walter

No, his name isn't Link.

I take it that you don't follow the news. Sorry, I'm not your version of the media.

Fake news.

darkbeaver
Republican
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Trump to remove ‘climate change’ as a national security threat
https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/12/...curity-threat/

That's odd because Climate Change certainly is a national security threat. In fact it,s a global security threat.

TenPenny

Fake news.

I agree, the answers that the guy gave were fake, there's no way he was telling the truth. He's obviously lying to the hearings.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

That's odd because Climate Change certainly is a national security threat. In fact it,s a global security threat.

How? Humans have always adapted to whatever the climate changed to.

TenPenny

How? Humans have always adapted to whatever the climate changed to.

True, as long as humans have existed, they have adapted. Likely not going to last forever, and I really don't care if humans become extinct or not.

Walter

True, as long as humans have existed, they have adapted. Likely not going to last forever, and I really don't care if humans become extinct or not.

Leaving any time soon?

TenPenny
+2

Leaving any time soon?

About 5 years after you.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2 / -1

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Trump to remove "pussy grabbing" as criminal code violation.

You might be more brain dead than he is!

Twin_Moose
Conservative

He nominated a guy for a federal judge position who says he has never sat on a jury trial or a civil trial, and doesn't seem to know anything about legal principles.

That's an interesting idea.

I seen that on CNN as well last night and then again this morning, did you watch last night as CNN was trying to corner the (R) senator that was asking the nominee questions. The senator made her look silly when he explained it wasn't the Don doing the recommendations and the guy has an impeccable record just no experience. And after that interview she was interviewing a Black reverend over the Amarosie (whatever) yapping about the white house and she was trying to corner him to say the Don has a mess in the Whitehouse the reverend made her look silly by saying he fully believes in Trump and he is great for America but believe some of his staff might be to blamed for the mess.

It was pretty funny watching her strike out

avro25
+1
DonaldTrump has assembled on of the wealthiest Cabinet in US history. Where do they spend their money?

https://www.opensecrets.org/trump/tr...ource=facebook

Umm... drain the swamp?

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by avro25 View Post

DonaldTrump has assembled on of the wealthiest Cabinet in US history. Where do they spend their money?

https://www.opensecrets.org/trump/tr...ource=facebook

Umm... drain the swamp?

The financial elite stacking the deck. So when they drain the swamp they purge anyone that does not fit this category. The financially elite are quite "establishment" as a rule.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Is there a necessity for us to know what Trump is doing 24/7/365/6?

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I REALLY don't want to know that. Melania probably should but she's likely out of the loop, too.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I REALLY don't want to know that. Melania probably should but she's likely out of the loop, too.

Yep, it's all getting to be a bit much, of course as long as there are idiots they see to it, it's perpetuated!

avro25
I'm waiting on a whole raft of tortured clickservative arguments that Mueller legally obtaining government emails is somehow inappropriate.

Maybe the champion of hypocrisy might want to delve into this....hello...Das... are you there?

Do you even understand?

Poor little fella.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
No DACA, no health care bill, no budget, no wall, not one piece of legislation passed.. the title of this thread should be what’s hasn’t he done..

Pretty much a useless f*cking tool..

Oh and on his watch, the most deadliest shooting in “modern” history in the USA.. not like his Muslim ban helped any..

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Oh and on his watch, the most deadliest shooting in “modern” history in the USA.. not like his Muslim ban helped any..

Hillary did that part. You're not paying attention!

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Hillary did that part. You're not paying attention!

You’re right I’m sitting here enjoying 70F weather in Castaic, CA watching the palms sway in the breeze..

Just north on Los Angeles.. tomorrow morning I’ll be in Calexico, CA and walk to Mexico for the evening.

Delivery Monday so just chill’in

** better than working for minimum wage at a bottle recycling depot **

*hug*

Cliffy
Free Thinker

I'll remind you again that the conservatives didn't give Obama a break for 8 years. Don't expect anybody to let up on the most ignorant, racist asshole to occupy the WH since Andrew Jackson.

Tecumsehsbones
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

I'll remind you again that the conservatives didn't give Obama a break for 8 years. Don't expect anybody to let up on the most ignorant, racist asshole to occupy the WH since Andrew Jackson.

That's a terrible thing to say about President Jackson!

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

And what exactly was wrong with old Andy?

Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

You’re right I’m sitting here enjoying 70F weather in Castaic, CA watching the palms sway in the breeze..

Just north on Los Angeles.. tomorrow morning I’ll be in Calexico, CA and walk to Mexico for the evening.

Delivery Monday so just chill’in

** better than working for minimum wage at a bottle recycling depot **

*hug*

"Working"? Not for more than 5 minutes at a time! I can't wait for the boss to run his ass out of there!

avro25
So you support the Idian removal act.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

So you support the Idian removal act.

Is that supposed to read "the Idiot removal act"?

avro25
If that suits you.

Are you going to dodge?

JLM
No Party Affiliation

If that suits you.

Are you going to dodge?

Kansas?

avro25
Sure buddy .

If that helps you.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1

And what exactly was wrong with old Andy?

Jackson was a slaver and brought in the Indian Removal act that led to the trail of tears and the death of thousands of natives.

[youtube]Qgovk9D8ELw[/youtube]