Fox News host Bill O'Reilly, ex-CEO Roger Ailes hit with more sexual harassment alleg

spaminator
Fox News host Bill O'Reilly, ex-CEO Roger Ailes hit with more sexual harassment

Curious Cdn
+2
Mercedes has just dropped their sponsorship of Bill. I'm a bit surprised that they didn't associate their brand with something classier than him, in the first place.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Mercedes has just dropped their sponsorship of Bill. I'm a bit surprised that they didn't associate their brand with something classier than him, in the first place.

Hyundai too. So they lost both ends of the car market at the same time.

And Merc didn't "associate" with O'Reilly, they just advertised during his timeslot. They associate with Roger Federer.

Danbones
Judge Napolitano Back On Fox News Sticking To Claim Obama Used Brits To Spy On Donald Trump
http://deadline.com/2017/03/napolita...eo-1202054675/
fox only needs to keep the good guys who know traitors when they see them

gopher
+3
#5  Top Rated Post
biggest liar in political right wing media:

darkbeaver
Sexual harrasment marks you as a monkey in a suit unabel to contain your primals long enough to deliver the news withour rumours of lawsuits.

Danbones
Can't argue with that Gopher
or DB

but there is also the set up
seems to be the standard leash in washingmachingpostton

darkbeaver
+3
The first time I saw Oriely I thought he should be beaten with a hockey stick for a couple of periods.

How could a mother have breast fed something like that?

Go ahead girls explain how it possiby went through a cute stage, and you fed it. Booties and all. Some woman let it live. Actually cuddled it.

His mother was obviously blind, the only reason his father scored.

Danbones
shoulda done that in two posts so I could green them both

there was a whole thing on alex jones today about how they drug and set people up in Washington with children especially...just for leverage

darkbeaver
+3
Well the guy has not once ever inspired me with trust and his smile conveys punch him first and hard and keep punching till he,s in foot range.

God will forgive you.

Danbones
if there was a gawd, he likely demand it
he would probably put cleats in the contract

darkbeaver
And this Rioger person must be the work of dark arts as well. These specimins are given time with the airwaves for dirty works. FUKK THERE BLACK HEARTS.

Danbones
he hired BILL

darkbeaver
I would not entertain them long.