Capitalism will save this world


captain morgan
+1
#1351
Chuck Heston is laughing at you.... laughing his balls off
 
Cliffy
+2
#1352
 
Angstrom
+1
#1353
Maybe we should pay doctors when you’re not sick. That could motivate them to keep people healthy
 
Murphy
#1354
Good plan. And maybe cut Cliffy off his meds, or give him special ones.
 
Angstrom
#1355
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

Good plan. And maybe cut Cliffy off his meds, or give him special ones.

He’s been off his med for a while now.
 
Cliffy
+1
#1356
Happiness:

[youtube]S30CWvBDXSI[/youtube]
 
taxslave
+1
#1357
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post




you're really doubling down on your stupidity ... haha. these are socialists mocking capitalist-apologists like yourself. you'd think "profit before people, bombs not bread" would have clued him in.

Your graph plainly shows that communists are lazy and stupid.
 
Angstrom
+1
#1358
working wood. Shaping it. Constructing wooden structures. Doors, windows, roofs , foundation. Can be very fun at times

Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Happiness:

[youtube]S30CWvBDXSI[/youtube]

I can see how capitalism is no good for someone who has no intention of building something for himself.

The lazy are not valuable in a capitalist system. While in a communist system, the lazy becomes over valued

I certainly understand quite well why you prefer communism Cliffy.
 
EagleSmack
#1359
Cliffy prefers being a drain on society. He'd never survive in a communist society. Like most liberals, he is very content to occupy space and receive unearned benefits... and whine like a b*tch.
 
EagleSmack
#1360
 
tay
+1
#1361
Capitalism Reduced Indonesian Cities to Infested Carcases


According to Western ‘analysts’ and academics, Indonesia is a ‘democratic’ and ‘tolerant’ nation. The deeper it is sinking, the more oppressive and intolerant it becomes, the more devastated it gets, and the more it is glorified.

It is clearly “political correctness” at work. One is supposed to be ‘sensitive’ to the local ‘culture’, religion, and way of life. The only defect of this approach is that in countries such as Indonesia, the local culture, its way of life and even the extremely aggressive religions, are all the direct result of the fascist regime that was directly imposed onto this nation by the West after the 1965/66 slaughter. had the socialist pre-1965 course be allowed to naturally flow, Indonesia would now be a truly normal, socially-balanced, secular and tolerant nation, and its cities would serve the people, instead of the other way around.The cities are dead as well. Their carcasses are stinking, horrifying, monstrous, stripped of all hope. People living in them are choking, humiliated, marginalized, unwell, and constantly robbed by the system.

Bizarrely, it takes an elitist magazine like Conde Nast to notice… It takes random travellers to speak out… One would never read such comments in the reports coming out of the Australian National University or on the pages of the New York Times.

Just outside the city of Surabaya, the second largest city in Indonesia, on the Island of Madura, several enormous ships are being manually cut into pieces and sold for scrap by destitute local people. Periodically things explode, collapse, and people lose their faces or limbs. It is a horrible sight: truly haunted, disturbing.

Only real fascism can treat its citizens this way; only a regime that has lost its marbles, and gone thoroughly insane.

Now the former governor of Jakarta, ‘Ahok’, is in jail for daring to change things; for building public transportation, cleaning the rivers and building a few tiny parks. He is in jail for relocating squatters to public housing, and for trying to serve the impoverished and humiliated majority.

His clearly socialist deeds were immediately smeared and discredited by the elites, by the Western-funded NGO’s and by corrupt city planners. Even when this could not stop his determination and zeal, religion was unleashed. Most of the religions are, after all, regressive, pro-business oriented, and ready to support any fascist regime.

more

https://off-guardian.org/2017/12/18/...sted-carcases/


 
Walter
#1362
The Guardian is just another leftist rag.
 
tay
+2
#1363
Wow! That has to be a record. You responded within 5 seconds of me posting that story.........
 
captain morgan
#1364
Quote: Originally Posted by tay View Post

had the socialist pre-1965 course be allowed to naturally flow, Indonesia would now be a truly normal, socially-balanced, secular and tolerant nation, and its cities would serve the people, instead of the other way around.

How can anyone possible know the above statement to be fact?
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#1365
Quote: Originally Posted by tay View Post

According to Western ‘analysts’ and academics, Indonesia is a ‘democratic’ and ‘tolerant’ nation.

Exactly who would these "Western 'analysts' and academics" be?

Or is this another piece of BS propaganda, technically the strawman fallacy?
 
darkbeaver
+1
#1366
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Happiness:

[youtube]S30CWvBDXSI[/youtube]

That was gut busting at it's best Cliffy.
 
Danbones
#1367
LOL, capitalism has never been tried!

What we have is "competition is a sin" which pays better ( and without RISK!!!) to some...
at the expense of the rest.

The Trust fund inheritors can't handle the manly art of risk too well.

Inbreeding has ITS cost.

HaHa, the money is as fake as the news
 
Angstrom
#1368
Quote: Originally Posted by tay View Post

Capitalism Reduced Indonesian Cities to Infested Carcases


According to Western ‘analysts’ and academics, Indonesia is a ‘democratic’ and ‘tolerant’ nation. The deeper it is sinking, the more oppressive and intolerant it becomes, the more devastated it gets, and the more it is glorified.

It is clearly “political correctness” at work. One is supposed to be ‘sensitive’ to the local ‘culture’, religion, and way of life. The only defect of this approach is that in countries such as Indonesia, the local culture, its way of life and even the extremely aggressive religions, are all the direct result of the fascist regime that was directly imposed onto this nation by the West after the 1965/66 slaughter. had the socialist pre-1965 course be allowed to naturally flow, Indonesia would now be a truly normal, socially-balanced, secular and tolerant nation, and its cities would serve the people, instead of the other way around.The cities are dead as well. Their carcasses are stinking, horrifying, monstrous, stripped of all hope. People living in them are choking, humiliated, marginalized, unwell, and constantly robbed by the system.

Bizarrely, it takes an elitist magazine like Conde Nast to notice… It takes random travellers to speak out… One would never read such comments in the reports coming out of the Australian National University or on the pages of the New York Times.

Just outside the city of Surabaya, the second largest city in Indonesia, on the Island of Madura, several enormous ships are being manually cut into pieces and sold for scrap by destitute local people. Periodically things explode, collapse, and people lose their faces or limbs. It is a horrible sight: truly haunted, disturbing.

Only real fascism can treat its citizens this way; only a regime that has lost its marbles, and gone thoroughly insane.

Now the former governor of Jakarta, ‘Ahok’, is in jail for daring to change things; for building public transportation, cleaning the rivers and building a few tiny parks. He is in jail for relocating squatters to public housing, and for trying to serve the impoverished and humiliated majority.

His clearly socialist deeds were immediately smeared and discredited by the elites, by the Western-funded NGO’s and by corrupt city planners. Even when this could not stop his determination and zeal, religion was unleashed. Most of the religions are, after all, regressive, pro-business oriented, and ready to support any fascist regime.

more

https://off-guardian.org/2017/12/18/...sted-carcases/


So you’re arguing that without white people Communism would have succeeded.
 
darkbeaver
+1
#1369
Lettuce suppose that Capitalism will indeed save the world. When would this grand adventure commence?
 
Cliffy
-1
#1370
 
Walter
#1371
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Like Apple, Facebook, Twitter, .....
 
DaSleeper
-1
#1372
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Hugs!
 
Cliffy
+1
#1373
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Like Apple, Facebook, Twitter, .....

Like your stock portfolio. Like the corporations that just got a massive tax cut from the Orange Psychopath... your buddy in crime.
 
Angstrom
+1
#1374
Cancerous cells don’t compete against each other like in capitalism

Cancerous cells stop doing what they are supposed to do, compete.
 
Cliffy
-1
#1375
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Cancerous cells don’t compete against each other like in capitalism

Cancerous cells stop doing what they are supposed to do, compete.

Cancer cells stop reproducing when the host dies. Capitalism is killing the planet which, of course, will kill off humanity. But keep on keepin' on until your last breath. Fukk humans are stooopid.
 
Walter
#1376
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Fukk humans are stooopid.

Only leftists.
.
 
Angstrom
#1377
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Cancer cells stop reproducing when the host dies. Capitalism is killing the planet which, of course, will kill off humanity. But keep on keepin' on until your last breath. Fukk humans are stooopid.

Without social communist help the population on earth would be much smaller and not a threat to the survival of earth

The protection of all human cells no matter how weak or un worthy of survival it is , is cancerous
 
DaSleeper
#1378
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Only leftists.
.

Good god Walter....... what is bad about this parody of Cannut's silly postings.......
Post #2558099 - Re: Capitalism will save this world Bad Walter
 
Angstrom
#1379
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Good god Walter....... what is bad about this parody of Cannut's silly postings.......
Post #2558099 - Re: Capitalism will save this world Bad Walter

He has found his nemesis
 
DaSleeper
-1
#1380
Where the hell did you leave your sense of humor.....Walter
 

Similar Threads

8
How to save the world
by I think not | Nov 2nd, 2010
348
7 Ways to Save the World
by I think not | Nov 1st, 2010
73
Socialists Will Save The World
by darkbeaver | Apr 21st, 2007