Capitalism will save this world


captain morgan
+1
#841
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

socialism gives everyone an equal opportunity, capitalism gives those opportunities to only a few.

I'm going to send this to you asap ... Consider it a gift.



You MUST wear this at all times, even when you're sleeping
 
Angstrom
#842
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

I'm going to send this to you asap ... Consider it a gift.



You MUST wear this at all times, even when you're sleeping

Failure to wear it is punishable by imprisonment, and 5 years of service in the army. Where you will be sent to conquer other countries to help pay for our socialist system.

Many Russians have fled from such a system in the past

If capitalism isn't paying for socialism, conquest will
 
Angstrom
#843
The Soviet Union way !!
 
Cliffy
#844
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3NF349aEHM
 
Angstrom
#845
The church of neoliberalism, freedom for all. May you do with your life as you wish

Even if it's waste it
 
MHz
#846
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

I'm going to send this to you asap ... Consider it a gift.



You MUST wear this at all times, even when you're sleeping

Looks like something a one ball man would wear.
 
Angstrom
#847
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Looks like something a one ball man would wear.

As long as you wear it your whole life you get free housing and food. Punishable by 15 years of service in the army. Someone needs to loot and pillage to pay for the free stuff.

Good old Soviet Union way!!!
 
Angstrom
#848
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

You're not that bright ether
 
DaSleeper
#849
 
Angstrom
#850
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Still managed to fool you
 
Cliffy
+1
#851


Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

You're not that bright ether

Either.
 
taxslave
#852
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post




Either.

Get a union job and you can exploit the company, profit or not.
 
HarperCons
+1
#853
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

The subject is so complicated it's beyond your intellectual capacity to understand
It's why you need a socialist system to take care of you.

If you were smart enough to understand things you woudnt give away your freedom to own your buisness.

When you simply are not intelligent enough to figure it out it's much better to have the government take care of you so that you are not lost and confused in a system that's to complicated for your small brain.

your thinking is very basic, and not dialectical.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post




Either.

he was thinking of the time his mom choked him out with ether as a child.

Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

I'm going to send this to you asap ... Consider it a gift.



You MUST wear this at all times, even when you're sleeping

a gift for teaching you something? cool

Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Get a union job and you can exploit the company, profit or not.

unions don't exploit companies , they generally try to look out for the workers best interests and ensure they aren't being ****ed over. some union are better than others at this, some have been infiltrated by bourgies and aren't very effective.
 
Angstrom
#854
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Get a union job and you can exploit the company, profit or not.

A't a boy
 
DaSleeper
#855
Angstrom and Harpercon
 
darkbeaver
#856
  • NO IT WON'T
  • Aug 1, 2016 12:20 PM
The Burrito Index: Consumer Prices Have Soared 160% Since 2001


Our money is losing its purchasing power much faster than the government would like us to believe.
 
Cliffy
+1
#857
 
Angstrom
#858
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

I'm not a dead beat like you.
 
Cliffy
+3
#859
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

I'm not a dead beat like you.

No. You're just brain dead.
 
Angstrom
#860
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

No. You're just brain dead.

Supporting your family, children, responsibility, makes you a brain dead?



Last edited by Angstrom; Aug 2nd, 2016 at 05:40 AM..
 
HarperCons
+1
#861
Forbes Welcome
"too many of us are counting our blessings and thinking of those in need. This is precisely backwards. There is vastly more income inequality among the top 1% than there is in the bottom 99%. Once all the facts are known, even the most crocodilian among us will be forced to shed a tear for those more fortunate."
Why worry about homelessness, child malnourishment, millions of people without healthcare coverage when there are 1%ers who " Post-tax and retirement savings. . ." have only "about $220,000 a year while they are working."
" When these worker bees hit retirement, their high-earning lifestyles will propel them off a cliff. Post-tax, but including Social Security, they are looking at an $80,000 spend annually — perhaps one-third of what they were accustomed to during prime time. They earn so much money that they can’t afford to retire. Meanwhile, the privileged 99% dwelling in the lower tiers of the social beehive won’t face the same gut-wrenching drop in lifestyle after they punch out, because Social Security comprises a much larger share of their retirement income, while their taxes will be lower."




these bourgie clowns are out of their fcking minds. not living in reality.
 
captain morgan
+1
#862
You're not wearing your helmet
 
Angstrom
#863
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

  • NO IT WON'T
  • Aug 1, 2016 12:20 PM
The Burrito Index: Consumer Prices Have Soared 160% Since 2001


Our money is losing its purchasing power much faster than the government would like us to believe.

Prices should double every 10 years. Buying early needs to be better then buying later.
 
darkbeaver
#864
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Prices should double every 10 years. Buying early needs to be better then buying later.

I,m just trying to point out how your hard work is stolen from you by capitalists. Point by point so you don,t get alarmed and revolt.

I like the idea of charging what the market will bear. This market will bear no more, the beams are cracking.
 
Angstrom
#865
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

I,m just trying to point out how your hard work is stolen from you by capitalists. Point by point so you don,t get alarmed and revolt.

I like the idea of charging what the market will bear. This market will bear no more, the beams are cracking.

Inflation is set by government bank and the rate of printing.

Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

Forbes Welcome
"too many of us are counting our blessings and thinking of those in need. This is precisely backwards. There is vastly more income inequality among the top 1% than there is in the bottom 99%. Once all the facts are known, even the most crocodilian among us will be forced to shed a tear for those more fortunate."
Why worry about homelessness, child malnourishment, millions of people without healthcare coverage when there are 1%ers who " Post-tax and retirement savings. . ." have only "about $220,000 a year while they are working."
" When these worker bees hit retirement, their high-earning lifestyles will propel them off a cliff. Post-tax, but including Social Security, they are looking at an $80,000 spend annually — perhaps one-third of what they were accustomed to during prime time. They earn so much money that they can’t afford to retire. Meanwhile, the privileged 99% dwelling in the lower tiers of the social beehive won’t face the same gut-wrenching drop in lifestyle after they punch out, because Social Security comprises a much larger share of their retirement income, while their taxes will be lower."




these bourgie clowns are out of their fcking minds. not living in reality.


What you need is a can of the

 
Angstrom
#866
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

I,m just trying to point out how your hard work is stolen from you by capitalists. Point by point so you don,t get alarmed and revolt.

I like the idea of charging what the market will bear. This market will bear no more, the beams are cracking.

No one on here can afford me that's for sure. only the richest capitalist can.
 
HarperCons
#867
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZMl3hsUBlo

Peter Thiel Wants to Inject Himself With Young People?s Blood | Vanity Fair


Trump delegate and Gawker bankrupter Peter Thiel is no stranger to the idea of increasing his lifespan through science. “I stand against confiscatory taxes, totalitarian collectives, and the ideology of the inevitability of the death of every individual,” he wrote in libertarian journal Cato Unbound seven years ago. On Bloomberg TV in 2014, Thiel explained that he was taking human-growth hormone pills as part of his plan to live 120 years. “It helps maintain muscle mass, so you’re much less likely to get bone injuries, arthritis,” he said.

 
Cliffy
+1
#868
 
Angstrom
#869
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

I used to be that kid. Thanks for wasting a good part of my life, hippy mom and hippy dad.

Look at how depressing that poor kid looks. So much anger for nothing.
 
Cliffy
#870
 

Similar Threads

8
How to save the world
by I think not | Nov 2nd, 2010
348
7 Ways to Save the World
by I think not | Nov 1st, 2010
73
Socialists Will Save The World
by darkbeaver | Apr 21st, 2007