Strange... & Really Strange News-bites

ironsides
Finally a good politician from the East.

Meet Maine’s New No-Nonsense Governor!

LePage. His name is Paul LePage.
If you haven’t heard about this guy before, you will not forget him now!
Maine’s new governor, Paul LePage, is making New Jersey ‘s Chris Christie look like an enabler. He isn’t afraid to say what he thinks, and the people of Maine like it. Every time he opens his mouth, his popularity goes up.
He brought down the house at his inauguration when he shook his fist toward the media box and said, “You’re on notice! I’ve inherited a financially-troubled state to run. Observe…cover what we do…but don’t whine if I don’t waste time responding to your every whim for your amusement.”

Meet Maine’s New No-Nonsense Governor! | Fellowship of the Minds

TenPenny
Quote: Originally Posted by ironsides View Post

Finally a good politician from the East.

Meet Maine’s New No-Nonsense Governor!

LePage. His name is Paul LePage.
If you haven’t heard about this guy before, you will not forget him now!
Maine’s new governor, Paul LePage, is making New Jersey ‘s Chris Christie look like an enabler. He isn’t afraid to say what he thinks, and the people of Maine like it. Every time he opens his mouth, his popularity goes up.
He brought down the house at his inauguration when he shook his fist toward the media box and said, “You’re on notice! I’ve inherited a financially-troubled state to run. Observe…cover what we do…but don’t whine if I don’t waste time responding to your every whim for your amusement.”

Meet Maine’s New No-Nonsense Governor! | Fellowship of the Minds

Must be the French-Canadian ancestry.