Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez


Hoid
#31
the system needs to work for everyone, not the small fraction
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2
#32
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

the system needs to work for everyone, not the small fraction

I agree that's why there should be a small user fee to take away the small fraction from abusing it and make it fair for everyone.
 
Walter
+2
#33
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

I agree that's why there should be a small user fee to take away the small fraction from abusing it and make it fair for everyone.

And give people a choice.
 
Hoid
#34
A small user fee?
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#35
Yes there should be
 
Hoid
#36
do do what? To vote?
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#37
What conversation where you following?
 
EagleSmack
+2
#38
Oh dear...

'Girl from the Bronx' Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez grew up in Westchester County | Daily Mail Online

The hardscrabble biography of Democrat Congressional candidate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has been called into question after the revelation that she grew up mostly in wealthy Westchester County.


Too bad.
 
Walter
#39
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Oh dear...

'Girl from the Bronx' Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez grew up in Westchester County | Daily Mail Online

The hardscrabble biography of Democrat Congressional candidate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has been called into question after the revelation that she grew up mostly in wealthy Westchester County.


Too bad.

Just another limousine Lib.
 
Hoid
#40
did not take long for the russians to get on her
 
EagleSmack
+1
#41
"the Russians"

*snicker*
 
Tecumsehsbones
#42
Somebody said "It'll be nice to have a Congressperson who doesn't need the internet explained to them."
 
Hoid
#43
it will be nice to have a congressperson who says what they mean and means what they say.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

it will be nice to have a congressperson who says what they mean and means what they say.

That won't happen.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#45
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

it will be nice to have a congressperson who says what they mean and means what they say.


Like... I am really not from the Bronx.
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
#46
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

it will be nice to have a congressperson who says what they mean and means what they say.

As opposed to having a PM who is prolific in political double speak, even though you suck him off on a regular basis.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

As opposed to having a PM who is prolific in political double speak, even though you suck him off on a regular basis.

Li'l projection there, Jin?

At least it's his own PM. More'n you can say.
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+1
#48
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Li'l projection there, Jin?

At least it's his own PM. More'n you can say.

Really now, fleabag? Gee, last time I mentioned Trudeau in a thread all you could respond with is "Whataboutism". Even when I created a separate thread about him, you had to dumb-f*ck your way in and say "Whataboutism".
Make up your f*cking mind, or what's left of it anyway.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#49
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Really now, fleabag? Gee, last time I mentioned Trudeau in a thread all you could respond with is "Whataboutism". Even when I created a separate thread about him, you had to dumb-f*ck your way in and say "Whataboutism".
Make up your f*cking mind, or what's left of it anyway.

When you can't get through a sentence without obscenity, I know you're upset. Take a walk. Enjoy the summer sun, breathe the air. Don't drink.

Be happy to converse with you when you feel a little less scared.
 
justlooking
+1
#50
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

When you can't get through a sentence without obscenity, I know you're upset. Take a walk. Enjoy the summer sun, breathe the air. Don't drink.

Be happy to converse with you when you feel a little less scared.




Well, when you get all hot n horny for prepubescent girls, you must be really mad.
Really filled with rage.


I would suggest you get out and have fun on the 4th. And a vacation from this place.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#51
Quote: Originally Posted by justlooking View Post

Well, when you get all hot n horny for prepubescent girls, you must be really mad.
Really filled with rage.


I would suggest you get out and have fun on the 4th. And a vacation from this place.

It is simply astounding how a person in another country, on the internet, scares you so much.

Breathe. Nobody's going to hurt you. I promise.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+2
#52
Socialist Democrat Ocasio Cortez Lied About Her Upbringing, Was a Child of the Middle Class

[youtube]h3GPiRI2aHw[/youtube]

The bitch's father was an architect!

The LEFTARD lies just NEVER stop!!!!
 
EagleSmack
+3
#53
Too bad... it would have been good if she came in without any lies.

I still think she'll win the district but starting off with a campaign lie ruins her cred.

I want the public to see what she is demanding and how she intends to pay for it. Then again maybe the "tax the rich" silliness is all she needs to say.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#54
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Too bad... it would have been good if she came in without any lies.

I still think she'll win the district but starting off with a campaign lie ruins her cred.

I want the public to see what she is demanding and how she intends to pay for it. Then again maybe the "tax the rich" silliness is all she needs to say.

Are the GOP running a credible candidate against her
 
Tecumsehsbones
#55
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Too bad... it would have been good if she came in without any lies.

I still think she'll win the district but starting off with a campaign lie ruins her cred.

I want the public to see what she is demanding and how she intends to pay for it. Then again maybe the "tax the rich" silliness is all she needs to say.

What did you pay last year? Mitt Romney pays about 14%.
 
Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
#56
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Socialist Democrat Ocasio Cortez Lied About Her Upbringing, Was a Child of the Middle Class

[youtube]h3GPiRI2aHw[/youtube]

The bitch's father was an architect!

The LEFTARD lies just NEVER stop!!!!




Really? Apparently he wasn't a very successful one. From Wikipedia.



After college, Ocasio-Cortez moved back to the Bronx where she worked two jobs, as a bartender and as a waitress in a taqueria while her mother cleaned houses and drove school buses as they struggled to fight foreclosure of their home after her father died.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#57
Yeah, poverty sucks don't it? Much like that (SO CALLED "abandoned") illegal immigrant kid's dad being heavily employed too...you know the kid that was with his mother...at the border...

remember him?

LIARS.
Just like when you say you aren't genocidal communists.
 
EagleSmack
+2
#58
Don't let Ocasio-Cortez


Democrats urged to stay the course and support the white liberal elite.
 
EagleSmack
+2
#59
Ocasio-Cortez: Crowley refuses to take himself off ballot





Wow! That was VERY unexpected!
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+3
#60
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Ocasio-Cortez: Crowley refuses to take himself off ballot





Wow! That was VERY unexpected!

Well who wants to lose their seat on the graveyard train. .

Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Well who wants to lose their seat on the graveyard train. .

Should read gravy train . Blooming spell check .
 

Similar Threads

9
Man robs same Alexandria bank five times
by Tecumsehsbones | Sep 9th, 2013
16