Capitalism will save this world


Angstrom
+1
#511
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Social and economic classes are Marxist constructs. In Canada there are citizens, not classes.

He doesn't even know what that means

In Canada you have the freedom to accomplish anything. If your stupid and useless, You can have a welfare check
 
Corduroy
#512
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

How so? I enjoy our high level of life quality due to the amazing selection of products that are available.

Quality of life isn't measured by the "selection of products available."
 
Tecumsehsbones
#513
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

Quality of life isn't measured by the "selection of products available."

Alas, for many it is. We call them "WalMart shoppers."
 
Corduroy
+1 / -1
#514
There have been studies done that show more selection leads to less happiness.
 
Angstrom
#515
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

There have been studies done that show more selection leads to less happiness.

It makes sense when we consider how stupid people are. More selection makes it more difficult for the less intelligent to pick making it far more stressful.

Considering the majority of the population can't even do their own taxes it's not surprising more choices confuses them.


This is me doing my tax return.

It's great how I can capitalize on my intelligence, by doing people's taxes.

It's nice to have that freedom.

I mean, ya. If I was stupid it would suck to be forced to pay for others to do your taxes.

Considering all this, I think stupid people should really consider moving to a country where they are not given any choices, and have no freedom, it seems they could be happier.

Our model is not sustainable. We are protecting way to many retards from taking themselves out of the DNA pool. Our population is getting so dumb they soon won't be able to add 1+1
 
DaSleeper
#516
A sure sign of degrading intellect is having an ongoing debate with Angstrom or Harpercon........
 
HarperCons
-1
#517
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Social and economic classes are Marxist constructs. In Canada there are citizens, not classes.

this moron literally doesn't believe classes exist, and somehow a concept that existed well before Marx's birth is a "Marxist construct" hahaha.

Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

How so? I enjoy our high level of life quality due to the amazing selection of products that are available.

you have to work 5 jobs yet quality of life is improving?

Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

Quality of life isn't measured by the "selection of products available."

capitalism is great at producing useless garbage and feeding it to the masses, solely for the short term profits.

Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post


Our model is not sustainable.

fist time you're right about something.

I read Walter's comment wrong, I thought he was saying the idea of dividing humans into a hierarchy (classes) is Marxist construct, but incredibly he's saying something even dumber, that Social sciences and Economics classes are a Marxist product? lmao.
 
Angstrom
+1
#518
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

this moron literally doesn't believe classes exist, and somehow a concept that existed well before Marx's birth is a "Marxist construct" hahaha.


you have to work 5 jobs yet quality of life is improving?
capitalism is great at producing useless garbage and feeding it to the masses, solely for the short term profits.
fist time you're right about something.

I have 5 jobs ready to go at all time because I don't give a **** about any of the companies I work for. They have never showed me any loyalty and so I feel no way obliged to return any back.

As for the sustainability. I'm looking at it from a genetic standpoint. At no point in history has any animal had such high rates of survivability. It's not sustainable to have all the stupid humans not dieing.

Working for a company that you have absolutely no care for is in many ways the jobs I have had most fun working on, because you can, so thoroughly not give a fu€k so much that you don't care if you get fired. You can spend your entire day dicking arround the supervisors Laughing at them

Pulling pranks on the butt lickers and a$$ lickers

I have no problems finding amusement in our capitalist system. My best advice is enjoy yourself being an absolute pain without them finding out and if they do..... Who cares, you have 5 other jobs in line

I'm still 10 times faster then any of the hacks out there, so when I find a company that shows me respect, they will get some back in return.

I control the production,
 
Cliffy
+2
#519
 
captain morgan
#520
No selection taken to the extreme.



.. Any thoughts on this quality of life?
 
Angstrom
+1
#521
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

No selection taken to the extreme.



.. Any thoughts on this quality of life?

That little girl is very happy, unless she has a brain, then she is likely planing to immigrate to a North American city.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

A other great example to prove that stupid people should move to a country where they have no choices and no freedom, like a dog they will be, just happy accepting that it gets beaten everyday.

To many choices is bad.

It all makes perfect sense.

Here is the million dollar question. Between, to few choices and to little freedom,

and to many choices and to many freedoms.
I'll choose the later rather then the early, every time.

For all the rest of you, I suggest moving to a country where you have no freedom and have absolutely no choices but to do what your told

And we all know none of you will, so don't be surprised when you see us arguing your just stupid.
 
Bar Sinister
-1
#522
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

https://www.facebook.com/DavidAvocad...3603640636512/

Watch this entrepreneurs capitalize on the shortage of cheap housing and a abundant supply of cheap plastic material.



New homes to be built from 18 tonnes of recycled plastic | Daily Mail Online

It's a good thing I never stopped using plastic bags, We have literally created a amazing opportunity.


http://www.criticalcactus.com/recycl...bottle-houses/

With everyone always railing against capitalism, I'd like to point out how this is a purely capitalist idea.

This Super Energy-Efficient House Is Made of Plastic

Capitalism will sometimes creat problems, but out of those problems capitalist will find a way to capitalize on the situation .

You do realize that the plastic in question is probably part of a government mandated recycling program. In other words without government action there would be no raw material for the capitalists to use.
 
Angstrom
#523
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

You do realize that the plastic in question is probably part of a government mandated recycling program. In other words without government action there would be no raw material for the capitalists to use.

You do realize this is in 3rd world countries where we send barges of garbage everyday.
 
Ludlow
#524
Still beating this tired old shyt into the ground I see.
 
Angstrom
#525
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

Still beating this tired old shyt into the ground I see.

I'll be beating this for a long time, get used to it.

People are so stupid these days they need to be reminded often.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#526
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

No selection taken to the extreme.



.. Any thoughts on this quality of life?

Well, being inherently inferior as you state, Induns ain't entitled to quality of life.

That moment when the mask slips.
 
captain morgan
+1
#527
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Well, being inherently inferior as you state, Induns ain't entitled to quality of life.

That moment when the mask slips.

You're welcome to leap to whatever conclusions that you believe support your position all you like.

Pict taken from a CDN FN.

Regardless, the issue here is 'selection' and I would bet (heavily) that this girl ~ and all those that were part of that community ~ would opt for an alternative to what they currently have.

... But, do carry-on with your rant in relation to Induns ain't entitled to quality of life the same
 
Tecumsehsbones
#528
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

You're welcome to leap to whatever conclusions that you believe support your position all you like.

Pict taken from a CDN FN.

Oh, sorry. Must be politically correct. "First Nations" it is.

Quote:

Regardless, the issue here is 'selection' and I would bet (heavily) that this girl ~ and all those that were part of that community ~ would opt for an alternative to what they currently have.

... But, do carry-on with your rant in relation to Induns ain't entitled to quality of life the same

Hey, I'm not the one who chose Indians as the symbol of "poor selection."
 
Angstrom
#529
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Well, being inherently inferior as you state, Induns ain't entitled to quality of life.

That moment when the mask slips.

They woudnt even have the mental capacity to enjoy it, because to many choices and freedoms would just leave them frustrated and angry. Like cliffy

Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

There have been studies done that show more selection leads to less happiness.

Corduroy says choice is bad. Some humans rather simply be told what to do and they will be happier, then having to figure it out. China has taped capitalism into this and are doing great.
 
captain morgan
+1
#530
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Oh, sorry. Must be politically correct. "First Nations" it is.

Use whatever term(s) you like.... No skin off my back

Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Hey, I'm not the one who chose Indians as the symbol of "poor selection."

Blame Google Images for their offerings on 'poverty Canada'
 
Angstrom
#531
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Use whatever term(s) you like.... No skin off my back'

It's not like we should feel bad about anything. Tec hates white people more then both of us hate natives combined.
 
Angstrom
#532
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Well, being inherently inferior as you state, Induns ain't entitled to quality of life.

That moment when the mask slips.

If your allowed to hate whites I'm allowed to hate induns.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+2
#533
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

If your allowed to hate whites I'm allowed to hate induns.

Funny, you act like I was talking to you. Oh well, given your intelligence, it's an understandable mistake.
 
Ludlow
#534
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Funny, you act like I was talking to you. Oh well, given your intelligence, it's an understandable mistake.

Why you toxic racist bastid ye orta be put in a padded cell with one of those straight jackets on and be forced to listen to Porter Wagoner do Breeze Commmercials repeatedly. ~ ya cain't buy these towels Dolly. You can only get them in boxes of Breeeeeeeze.~
 
Tecumsehsbones
#535
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

Why you toxic racist bastid ye orta be put in a padded cell with one of those straight jackets on and be forced to listen to Porter Wagoner do Breeze Commmercials repeatedly. ~ ya cain't buy these towels Dolly. You can only get them in boxes of Breeeeeeeze.~

Oh, man! I REMEMBER those! Ol' Porter.
 
Angstrom
+1
#536
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Funny, you act like I was talking to you. Oh well, given your intelligence, it's an understandable mistake.

Just Wanted to point out your hypocrisy when you insinuated we were racist, when your level of hate towards white people is equal or even higher then our hate for induns. I didn't really expect you to appriciate my reminder of the truth.

Ooh the moment when the mask slips.
 
Angstrom
#537
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

Why you toxic racist bastid ye orta be put in a padded cell with one of those straight jackets on and be forced to listen to Porter Wagoner do Breeze Commmercials repeatedly. ~ ya cain't buy these towels Dolly. You can only get them in boxes of Breeeeeeeze.~

I second that motion.
 
Corduroy
#538
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

No selection taken to the extreme.



.. Any thoughts on this quality of life?

Ask the girl.

Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Corduroy says choice is bad.

I didn't elaborate because elaboration is pointless in this thread. But I didn't mean to say choice was bad. I meant that more choice was bad. When people have to choose between a few things, they can be satisfied with their choices, but as the number of choices increases, one's ability to be certain of making the right choice decreases.

Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Blame Google Images for their offerings on 'poverty Canada'

I don't think Google is to blame for poverty in Canada.
 
Angstrom
#539
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

I didn't elaborate because elaboration is pointless in this thread. But I didn't mean to say choice was bad. I meant that more choice was bad. When people have to choose between a few things, they can be satisfied with their choices, but as the number of choices increases, one's ability to be certain of making the right choice decreases.
.

Would you agree that a very high mental capacity would help in navigating our modern multiple choice society?
 
Corduroy
#540
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Would you agree that a very high mental capacity would help in navigating our modern multiple choice society?

I would not agree. In fact, I'd say the opposite.
 

Similar Threads

8
How to save the world
by I think not | Nov 2nd, 2010
348
7 Ways to Save the World
by I think not | Nov 1st, 2010
73
Socialists Will Save The World
by darkbeaver | Apr 21st, 2007