Ricin: Letter containing poison addressed to Trump at White House

B00Mer
+2
Ricin: Letter containing poison addressed to Trump at White House

Officials think it came from Canada..

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/ric...tion-1.5731512

Here is one.. if I find the guy, I will personally take him to the US border and dump him on US soil.. unless I mistakenly shoot him first.

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/sh...d.php?t=168347
Last edited by B00Mer; Sep 20th, 2020 at 11:08 AM..

taxslave
+3 / -1
Had to be a woman. Men use guns, women use poison.

Girth
+1
Yes, it was a Woman with Canadian citizenship, that tried to Cross the Canada-USA border. Unknown if she has American citizenship, but it is known now that she is from Montreal.

A person familiar with the investigation told CNN's Josh Campbell the letter was mailed from St. Hubert, Quebec, and contained a granular substance with similar physical characteristics to ground castor beans.
Last edited by Girth; Sep 21st, 2020 at 01:12 AM..

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

Yes, it was a Woman with Canadian citizenship, that tried to Cross the Canada-USA border. Unknown if she has American citizenship, but it is known now that she is from Montreal.
A person familiar with the investigation told CNN's Josh Campbell the letter was mailed from St. Hubert, Quebec, and contained a granular substance with similar physical characteristics to ground castor beans.

https://www.wivb.com/news/top-storie...mpression=true

...yeah, she had a gun.. they should have just killed the Bitch.

Twin_Moose
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

https://www.wivb.com/news/top-storie...mpression=true
...yeah, she had a gun.. they should have just killed the Bitch.

And allow her to be a martyr for the resistance better to just take her into custody and let her talk her way into the looney bin.

Arrest made at U.S.-Canada border in White House ricin envelope investigation

Quote:

A person who was trying to enter the U.S. from Canada has been arrested in connection with an investigation into a ricin-laced envelope addressed to the White House.

Several sources tell Global News that the final determination is still being made on her citizenship as the arrested woman was classified as a U.S. person — someone who has either had American immigration status now or in the past or is an American citizen.

The sources previously told Global News Sunday evening that senior officials believed she was a American citizen, and confirmed that she was carrying a gun when she was arrested.

The arrest was made at the Peace Bridge in Buffalo, N.Y., Aaron Bowker, a public affairs liaison with U.S. Customs and Border Protection, confirmed.

Read more: Envelope containing ricin addressed to White House may have been sent from Canada: RCMP

A spokesperson for the FBI said the police force has arrested "an individual allegedly responsible for sending a suspicious letter."

The news comes a day after the RCMP confirmed it received a request from the FBI to assist with the investigation into the letter.

According to the RCMP, FBI analysis of the envelope indicated the presence of ricin, a potentially lethal poison derived from castor beans.

“Initial information from the investigation suggests that the letter originated in Canada,” an RCMP spokesperson said in a statement Saturday.

The envelope was intercepted at a government facility that screens mail addressed to the White House and the U.S president, a law enforcement source told the Associated Press.

AP reported Sunday, citing three law enforcement officials, that the woman is expected to face federal charges.

An initial court appearance is scheduled for Monday......More

B00Mer
+3
Looks like she was trying to bring a gun into the USA to kill the President..

Get her name out to the public, shame her, her family..

taxslave
+2 / -1

Looks like she was trying to bring a gun into the USA to kill the President..
Get her name out to the public, shame her, her family..

Everyone even remotely related to he must be fired immediately from their jobs.

IdRatherBeSkiing
+6
#8  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Actually, in a free society one does not share the crimes of ones relatives, friends or associates. I suspect she will not see the light of day outside a USA prison going forward (unless TrueDope decides to free her and pay her $10 million).

Girth

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

B00Mer
+1

people can't get sarcasm..

But I still say they should have just shot her... she must not have been black

Retired_Can_Soldier
+1
Well, all I can say is it wasn't me.

taxslave
+2 / -1

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

ZOOOOOM Right over your head.
I gues I have to start putting smiley faces on even the most obvious sarcasm for the LMCs to catch on.

taxslave
+2 / -1
I must have missed something here. There are only three ways they could figure out who sent the letter and all would make the sender the stupidest person on earth.
1) put her return address on the letter.
2) her finger prints are on file and she is too stupid to wear gloves.
3) she waved a big flag saying"I did it"

Twin_Moose
+3

I must have missed something here. There are only three ways they could figure out who sent the letter and all would make the sender the stupidest person on earth.
1) put her return address on the letter.
2) her finger prints are on file and she is too stupid to wear gloves.
3) she waved a big flag saying"I did it"

She waved a really big flag

Montreal woman accused of sending poisonous letter to Donald Trump says she sent nine in total to various targets: police

Quote:

A Canadian woman arrested by U.S. authorities for allegedly sending envelopes of poisonous ricin to U.S. President Donald Trump has been telling the FBI where else she mailed toxic letters — nine in all — police say.

As authorities in the United States worked to track down all of the letters the woman allegedly sent, RCMP officers donned hazmat suits to search an apartment near Montreal Monday linked to the woman arrested crossing from Canada into the United States on Sunday.

There are no known injuries from the poison letters.

Although not formally named by U.S. authorities because she has not yet made her initial court appearance, the woman has been independently identified as Pascale Cécile Véronique Ferrier, 53, of Saint Hubert, Que..

After her arrest, she has been cooperative — possibly one reason why her court appearance was pushed back from Monday until late Tuesday afternoon — and allegedly revealed a series of other toxic letters, including several to two law enforcement agencies in Texas where she was arrested last year, National Post was told.
The woman is scheduled to have an initial appearance in Buffalo federal court Tuesday at 4 p.m., according to Department of Justice officials.

U.S. border agents arrested a traveller Sunday afternoon at the border after crossing the Peace Bridge from Fort Erie, Ont., into Buffalo, NY, said Aaron Bowker of U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

She had a gun with her, a law enforcement source said.

On Sunday, the RCMP confirmed the FBI requested help over a suspicious letter that tested positive for toxic ricin that appeared to have been sent from Canada.

Monday morning, the RCMP executed a search warrant at an apartment in St-Hubert, just south of Montreal.

“We know that a female suspect was arrested by our U.S. colleagues last night,” RCMP spokesperson Corporal Charles Poirier said.

“There is a clear link between her and this residence that we are searching today.”

The RCMP’s Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, Explosives team (CBRNE), a specialized team composed of members of the RCMP and the Canadian Armed Forces, led the operation in St-Hubert.

“It is believed at this point that there was a highly toxic substance inside those packages. The word ricin has been mentioned. However, at this point, we are not taking any chances, hence the deployment we have here today.”

Police evacuated some apartments on the fourth floor of the building, near the one being searched, but not the whole building.

Letters containing ricin were also mailed to two law enforcement agencies in Texas; Ferrier had been arrested by each agency last year, court documents show.

“I can confirm that envelopes, containing the deadly toxin ricin, was mailed to me and three of my detention staff,” Hidalgo County Sheriff Eddie Guerra said in a statement.

What is ricin? Here's what you need to know about the deadly poison
Woman arrested at U.S.-Canada border after American officials discover ricin in letter addressed to Trump
A spokesman for the sheriff’s office, Sgt. Frank Medrano, said the envelopes arrived on Sept. 15 and turned over to U.S. federal authorities.

Another letter was sent to the chief of the Mission Police Department, in Mission, Texas, which is a city within Hidalgo County.

That letter, addressed to the police chief, was only discovered Monday morning when the department was asked to look for it by U.S. authorities, Investigator Art Flores of Mission police told National Post.

“She was detained or arrested, she admitted to somebody, I don’t know who, maybe the FBI agents, that there was nine letters sent out and one was addressed to the Mission Police Department,” Flores said.

The chief found the letter, which had not been opened.

“They came in, the FBI, and took custody of it,” he said.

Hidalgo County court records show Ferrier was arrested by the sheriff’s office on March 12, 2019. She was arrested for using a false Texas driver’s licence and jailed pending court proceedings.

Court records list a charge of tampering with a government record, in reference to the driver’s licence.

The Prosecution moved to dismiss the charge against her because it was her first and only offense and she had already served 20 days in jail awaiting court. The dismissal was accepted May 17, 2019, records show.

Records from the Mission Police Department, a city within in Hildago County, show a Pascale Ferrier of “Lavell, Qc” (possibly a misspelling of Laval) was charged with two counts of unlawful carrying of a weapon and one count of tampering with government records, offences alleged to have occurred on Dec. 3, 2019.

She was likely deported to Canada afterwards.

It is not known if all nine letters have been accounted for.

A woman with the same name and appearance as the Texas mug shots, living in St.-Hubert and with similar biodata has social media presence suggesting she is a self-employed technology worker originally from France who arrived in Canada around 2008.

A Facebook post in 2015 declares her joy at becoming a Canadian citizen.

Social media accounts appearing to be hers suggest a fondness for desserts, recreational vehicles and dogs. A Twitter account in her name also tweeted an anti-Tump threat. It has not been confirmed the accounts belong to the woman charged.

She is real looney tune that fits right in with the woken wing of the Prog. resistance movement

B00Mer
+1

Not unstable looking at all

B00Mer
+1
Facebook Page (Maybe) not confirmed

https://www.facebook.com/pascale.ferrier.1

She worked at

https://aerotek.com/?ecid=sm_aero_n_...V2UvOlPnSa6TUs

Girth

Facebook Page (Maybe) not confirmed
https://www.facebook.com/pascale.ferrier.1

Boomer, it is her. Trust me.

I am intellectually superior to you, so I should know.

No offense.

taxslave
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

She waved a really big flag
Montreal woman accused of sending poisonous letter to Donald Trump says she sent nine in total to various targets: police
She is real looney tune that fits right in with the woken wing of the Prog. resistance movement

So bat shit crazy as well as stupid.

taxslave
+1 / -1

Boomer, it is her. Trust me.
I am intellectually superior to you, so I should know.
No offense.

Hey Boomer. Did you just have a Lobotomy?

B00Mer
+1

Hey Boomer. Did you just have a Lobotomy?

Yeah Lindsay the Mall Cop suddenly had his weaties

Twin_Moose
+1
First photo: Quebec woman charged with threatening to kill U.S. President Donald Trump

Quote:

A Quebec woman arrested at the U.S. border Sunday charged with threatening to kill U.S. President Donald Trump called him an “Ugly Tyrant Clown” in a letter containing toxic ricin mailed to the White House, U.S. authorities allege.

Pascale Cecile Veronique Ferrier made explicit threats in the letter, writing that if the poison didn’t kill Trump, she would try a better recipe or use a gun, according to a criminal complaint and sworn affidavit filed in court that outlines the probe by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

On Sept. 18, the U.S. Secret Service alerted the FBI’s Washington, D.C., field office that a letter addressed to “Donald J. Trump, The White House,” mailed and postmarked from Canada, had arrived at the White House mail sorting facility, court documents say.

It contained a white powdery material.

According to the allegations, the letter inside read in part: “I found a new name for you: ‘The Ugly Tyrant Clown’ I hope you like it. You ruin USA and lead them to disaster. I have US cousins, then I don’t want the next 4 years with you as president. Give up and remove your application for this election.

“So I made a ‘Special Gift’ for you to make a decision,” it allegedly went on. “This gift is in this letter. If it doesn’t work, I’ll find better recipe for another poison, or I might use my gun when I’ll be able to come.

“Enjoy! FREE REBEL SPIRIT.”

The FBI tested the powder and confirmed it was toxic ricin.

Investigators learned of six additional letters that appeared similar to the White House threat, via other FBI field offices in Texas. These letters were received on Sept. 15 to 16 and also had been postmarked in Canada and also contained a powdery substance.

“The letters contained similar language to the letter sent to the President and were addressed to individuals affiliated with facilities at which the defendant had been housed while incarcerated in Texas in 2019.

“Each of the letters contained the statement referencing: ‘if it doesn’t work I will find a better recipe’ and all contained similar material to the material found in the letter received,” at the mail sorting facility, the FBI complaint says.

Pascale’s problems in Texas were her undoing, it has emerged.

The FBI searched for people with Canadian connections who had recently been arrested and jailed in by the Texan police agencies that were targeted.

The search turned up Ferrier’s arrest by Mission Police Department in Mission, Texas, on March 13, 2019, for weapons possession. She was transferred to Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody after the charge was dealt with, the document says.

An examination of letters showed other similarities between some of them, including the sign off of “FREE REBEL SPIRIT” and a “special gift for you.”

Four of the letters found in Texas revealed latent fingerprints, the FBI says. An analysis of the prints revealed a match to Ferrier’s prints which were in police databases because of her earlier arrest.

The FBI also searched social media accounts appearing to be Ferrier’s and found Facebook and Twitter postings which referenced “#killTrump” and discussed the pejorative “Ugly Clown Tyrant,” which is almost the same as the name used for Trump in the letter, the FBI says.

Both Facebook and Twitter accounts used the registration address of Pascale.Ferrier@gmail.com, according to the court documents.

Ferrier surrendered Sunday afternoon to U.S. authorities at the Canada-U.S. border, as opposed to being caught trying to get into the United States, border officials said.

She crossed the Peace Bridge from Fort Erie, Ont., into Buffalo, New York, but stopped her vehicle short of the inspection booth, said Mark Morgan, Acting Commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

“Officers responded to the vehicle and engaged the driver. The individual, identified as Pascale Cecile Veronique Ferrier, told officers she was wanted by the FBI for mailing envelopes with ricin to the White House and other locations,” Morgan said.

She allegedly carried a loaded gun in her waistband and had ammunition and a knife.

“Officers immediately disarmed Ferrier, secured the weapons, arrested her, and coordinated with the FBI for further investigation.”

The criminal complaint and sworn affidavit were filed in court ahead of Tuesday afternoon’s scheduled court appearance by Ferrier. It was prepared and signed by FBI Special Agent Jonathan Preston and filed in Washington, D.C. Preston works with an FBI squad that responds to weapons of mass destruction and explosive precursor and bombing incidents.

“There is probable cause to believe that the defendant knowingly and willfully threatened to take the life of, and to inflict bodily harm upon, the President of the United States,” Preston’s sworn affidavit says.

Threatening the president of the United States is a federal felony under U.S. law punishable by up to five years in prison and a US$250,000 fine. It is possible she could face additional charges for the ricin as well as for the gun and knife she allegedly carried across the border.

Ferrier had a short appearance in court Tuesday afternoon, where she had a French-language interpreter by her side and a plea of not guilty was entered on her behalf.

U.S. Magistrate Judge H. Kenneth Schroeder, Jr. in federal court in Buffalo, NY., asked Ferrier if she intended to hire a lawyer of her choosing or ask for a public defender to be assigned because of financial hardship.

Ferrier said she would like a public defender. Fonda Kubiak was assigned to Ferrier’s case.

Through Kubiak, Pascale Ferrier asked for an identity hearing to determine she is the person named in the criminal complaint, arrest warrant and sworn affidavit of an FBI investigator. She also asked for a preliminary hearing to determine if there is probable cause for the charge against her.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Timothy Lynch said the government requests she remains in custody, saying Ferrier faces a charge for a crime of violence and is a “serious risk of flight.”

Schroeder set all matters to be heard on Sept. 28.

Girth

Yeah Lindsay the Mall Cop suddenly had his weaties

I know you are upset about your mother Lindsay passing away, but you have to let it go. If you need to reach out to anyone during this difficult time, you can always talk with me off the record. I care about you Boomer.
Last edited by Girth; 4 weeks ago at 08:59 AM..

B00Mer
Here is Laura Ferrier her daughter.. guess she is real proud of her mom.

Jinentonix
+1
Funny how there's no charges from the Canadian side considering there was illegal possession of a restricted weapon, illegal possession of a prohibited substance and international terrorism.
She should be stripped of her citizenship and deported back to France the moment she's back on Canadian soil.

Funny too. Remember when that little muslim girl hoaxed a hate crime against her and our media and politicians started waxing on about how "That's not what Canada is about"? I guess Canada IS about sending toxic substances through the mail to foreign leaders and police depts because I have heard very little condemnation about it from those same virtue signaling twats.